Mom, Aunts & Gran are Strippers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liz! I'm cumming. Oh, my God, I'm cumming," she said closing her eyes.

As if she was suddenly sleeping, she fell so stilly quiet before returning back to life again with sexual exuberance. She popped open her big, blue eyes, lifted herself up, and kissed her sister while smiling at Liz.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. I'm glad I can still make you cum," she said.

As if ready to return the favor of oral sex, Vicky stared lustfully at her sister.

"An unexpected surprise, that was incredible," she said patting wet her pussy with napkins. "The only way that could be any better is if you had a hard, erect cock," said Victoria with a laugh. "If only you were a man, I'd suck you before I'd fuck you."

# # #

Liz returned her sister's laugh with her laugh.

"I do have a hard, erect cock," she said.

Vicky looked at her sister stunned.

"What do you have a dildo?" She laughed before she made a face. "A dildo is not nearly the same as a hard cock. By the way, you didn't tell me, what are you celebrating?"

Seemingly enjoying the moment of her revelation, Elizabeth smiled at her sister while wiping her face on a napkin.

"I had sex with my son. The best sex I ever had, I had incestuous sex with Val. He fingered me and then he ate me. He gave me multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock," she said swooning while Vicky looked at her sister in stunned silence.

Then, looking at her with envy, Vicky looked at her sister with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"You're so lucky," said Vicky with an embarrassed, little smile. "Once a whore, always a whore," said Vicky with a shrug. "I'd have sex with my son if I could. If he wanted to have sex with his old aunt, I'd even have sex with my nephew," she said with a sexually wicked laugh.

Not done sexually teasing her, needing to get her where she wanted and needed her to be, Liz looked at her sister and smiled.

"I stroked him, Vicky. I sucked him. I made love to him and then, I fucked him before blowing him again," she said. "He not only ejaculated his cum in my pussy but also, he ejaculated his cum in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. He's such a good lover."

Obviously, by the look of disbelief on her face, she thought that her sister wasn't serious about having sex with her son. Just playing part of her sexy game, she obviously thought that they were just having sexy, pillow talk. Nonetheless, clearly sexually arousing her by confessing that she had sex with Val, whether she believed her or not, Victoria looked at her sister with shocked sexual arousal and with incestuous lust in her eyes.

"You did not have sex with Valentino. You're lying," she said. "I don't believe you. You'd never have sex with your son," said Victoria while looking at her sister incredulously.

Liz looked at her sister while nodding her head.

"I had no choice," said Liz with shame. "He found our secret trunk. He found naked photos of me, you, Isabella, and Mom. He knows we were all exhibitionists. He found our strippers' costumes. He knows we were all strippers. He not only found all of our diaries but also, he read them all, too. Threatening to blackmail us and ruin our lives, he knows all of our sexual secrets."

Not even making a move to cover her nakedness and/or to get dressed, Vicky looked at her sister in stunned shock.

"You said the trunk was hidden in the attic and locked. How did he find the trunk? Where did he find the key?"

Liz looked at her sister with embarrassed humility.

"He's been going through my lingerie drawer whenever I'm out and masturbating himself while holding my bra and panties. He's been imagining having incestuous sex with me. Thinking that it was a safe place, I had the key to the trunk hidden beneath my lingerie drawer. Somehow, he found the trunk and then found the key. Now, he knows everything and is ready to use all that he knows to hurt us unless..." she said pausing to give her sister a naughty look.

# # #

Vicky looked at her sister.

"Unless? What do you mean, unless? Unless what?"

Liz smiled an embarrassed smile at Vicky.

"Unless we all give him sex. I gave him sex and now it's up to you, Isabella, and Mom to give him sex, too," said Liz.

Vicky looked at Liz with shocked disbelief albeit with a twinge of sexual arousal.

"Is that what this was all about? You eating my pussy and getting me sexually aroused in readiness to have sex with my nephew?"

Liz nodded her head with a shrug.

"What choice do we have? He'd ruin us unless we all give him what he sexually wants," said Liz shrugging again. "For sure, we've all done worse. Besides, he's good in bed," she said with a dirty laugh. "All of us haven't been fucked like that in a very long time, ever since we married our fat, out of shape husbands," she said with a dirty laugh.

Vicky looked at her sister in stunned surprise. Then, she laughed.

"At least you got rid of your husband years ago. I'm still saddled with mine. If he wasn't so rich and such a good provider, I would have dumped him years ago," she said returning her sister's shrug with her shrug.

Liz looked at her sister with questioning eyes.

"So, will you have sex with my son," asked Elizabeth of her sister? "Will you have sex with your nephew? Will you give Val all that he sexually wants for him to remain quiet, not reveal the truth about our pasts, and ruin our lives?"

Obviously, believing her sister now, she knew that she was serious about having illicit sex with her son. She knew she was serious about her having forbidden sex with her nephew. Yet, in the way that she was entrapped to have incestuous sex with her son, Aunt Vicky was entrapped to have incestuous sex with her nephew.

"Oh, my God, Liz. Oh, my God. I can't have sex with my nephew. That's incest. That's nasty. That's wrong," she said pausing to ponder her dire situation. "Yet, I can't allow him to ruin us either. I have too much to lose," she said. "Besides," she said with a shrug. "Something we've done all of our lives, it's only sex, no matter our partner."

# # #

Elizabeth turned to the stairway.

"Val? Come downstairs and fuck your aunt. She needs a good fucking. She needs a sexual orgasm. You need to make Auntie Vicky cum," said Elizabeth returning to the living room. Then, sitting on the other side of the room, she made room for her son on the sofa. "In the way that he's always wanted to have sex with his Aunt Isabella and his Grandmother Mary, he's always wanted fuck his Aunt Vicky, too," said Elizabeth to his sister while reaffirming the truth by nodding her head.

Obediently obeying his mother, Val removed his clothes as if his clothes were on fire. Unashamed and unembarrassed but sexually excited by his obvious erection, he walked downstairs naked. As soon as Valentino saw his aunt with her naked breasts exposed out of her bra, his eyes bulged out of his head. With her panties on the floor and her skirt hiked up to her crotch to expose her naked pussy to his horny eyes, his erection grew bigger and harder while throbbing over all that was about to sexually happen.

"Oh, my God," said Victoria when she saw her nephew's erect prick. With her unembarrassed and unashamed also, she stared at his naked prick while making no move to cover her nakedness. Leaving her knees parted enough for him to see her naked pussy, and allowing him to see her naked breasts and erect nipples, she didn't fasten her bra or close her blouse. "Is this really happening?"

Val sat beside his aunt and kissed her. He parted her lips with his tongue while touching her and feeling his nearly, naked aunt everywhere he touched and felt his naked mother. In the way he made out with his mother, he made out with his aunt. Kissing her and kissing her, French kissing her, he touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her nipples with one hand while fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit with his other hand.

"You're so beautiful," he said continuing to feel her naked breasts and finger, pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. "You're so sexy," he said reaching around her to feel and squeeze her naked ass. "I always wanted to have sex with you, Auntie," he said reaching between his aunt's legs to finger her pussy while rubbing her clit while continuing to kiss her.

Not to be denied, she fingered the head of Val's erect, naked prick before wrapping her long fingers around his hard cock. While he made out with his aunt, she made out with her nephew. She slowly stroked him while he fingerfucked her pussy deeper and rubbed her clit harder. While he masturbated her, she masturbated him. He continued touching and feeling his aunt everywhere while making out with her.

She continued slowly stroking his big dick with one hand while removing the rest of her clothes with her other hand. Naked now, in the way that he was naked, she was naked too. Then, as soon as she fell back in the soft comfort of the sofa pillows, he mounted her. Ready to fuck his ready and willing Aunt Victoria, he was on top of his mother's, naked sister. She reached her hand down to direct his cock in her already wet pussy. With a hump and a thrust, he was inside of his aunt.

After having incestuous sex with his mother, he couldn't believe he was having incestuous sex with his aunt. Victoria returned Val's humps with her humps. She humped her nephew as hard and as fast as her humped her. Forget about making love, Victoria's preferred sexual act to do, they were fucking. In the way that his mother love sucking cock, his Aunt Vicky loved being stripped naked and taken, and his grandmother Mary loved playing the part of the Dominatrix, fucking was what Vicky loved to do. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, they fucked like wild animals in heat.

"Oh, Val. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your Aunt Vicky. Fuck me Val, fuck me. It's been a long while since I've had a good fucking," she said. "Fuck me, Val. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, Val. Fuck me. Make me cum. I need to cum. Give me a sexual orgasm with your big, hard prick."

Meanwhile, while Val was fucking his aunt Vickie, Liz called her mother on the phone.

"Mom? Best you get over here now and dress for the occasion, if you know what I mean," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'm having a party with Valentino, if you know what I mean," she said with a lewd laugh. "I had sex with him last night, Vicky just finished having sex with him, and now he's hoping to have sex with Isabella. By the time you get here, it will be your turn to have sex with him, too."

# # #

The unlocked, front door flew open and Isabella walked inside. Clearly, shocked at all that she was seeing, she stared at Val's naked ass humping his Aunt Victoria with outrage and horror. Then, she looked over at her sister Elizabeth smiling while obviously enjoying the naked, sexual show.

"What's going on here? I saw you from the window. Get off my sister," said Isabella slapping her nephew. "How dare you have sex with your aunt," said Isabella pulling Val off of Victoria by grabbing a handful of his hair?

Instead of obeying his aunt, under the watchful and affirmative eyes of his mother, he turned and slapped Isabell hard across her shocked face. Then, as if he was a rapist, in one quick pull and in one fluid motion, without even unbuttoning it and tearing it, he lifted her blouse and pulled it over and off of her head. Then, with his aunt standing before him in her bra, he lifted her brassiere up over her head and off.

Instantly, his Aunt Isabella was topless. Her big, shapely breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her already erect nipples were exposed to Valentino's horny eyes. Then, not stopping there, in a quick, hard tug, he pulled off her skirt before quickly sliding down her panties. In the way that Aunt Victoria was naked, Aunt Isabella was naked, too.

As if he was a lumberjack or a Viking, he was a man not to be denied and a man on a mission. He picked Isabella up in his strong arms and carried her to the sofa on the other side of the room where Liz had already covered the couch with a towel. Then, in the way that he mounted his mother and his Aunt Victoria, he mounted his Aunt Isabella. Humping her hard and humping her fast, instead of her fighting him and resisting him as she did at first, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

Obviously, slapping his aunt across her face was the foreplay that she needed to awaken her lascivious side and for her to be in the mood for forced sex. Then, stripping his aunt naked and forcing her to have incestuous sex was what she obviously wanted and needed. Showing him the whore that she once was and, clearly, still is, she fucked her nephew as hard and as fast as he fucked his aunt.

Had he not read their diaries; he never would have known what they wanted and what sexually aroused them. Had he not read his mother's diary; he never would have guessed that she loved sucking cock, swallowing cum, and receiving cum baths. Had he not read his Aunt Victoria's diary; he never would have known that she loved being fucked fast and hard. Had he not read his Aunt Isabella's diary; he never would have guessed that she loved being stripped naked, taken, and forced to have rough sex.

# # #

A loud noise interrupted Val and Isabella's hard and fast fucking rhythm. Dressed all in formfitting, black leather, resplendent with spiked, high heels, she looked the part of a Dominatrix. Only, instead of holding a whip, his grandmother stood over him with a paddle.

'Whack! Whack! Whack!'

Showing him who was the boss, Val's grandmother paddled his naked ass hard enough to make it red.

"How dare you? Get off my daughter. If you're going to have sex with anyone, you'll have sex with me," she said unzipping, unbuttoning, and removing her black leather skirt. With her not wearing panties, she exposed her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy to her grandson. Not stopping there, stripping herself naked, she removed her blouse and her bra. Grandma Mary was naked and ready for incestuous sex.

As if she was a wild, staring animal, she pounced on Val's erect cock as if she had never seen, touched, felt, and stroked a cock before. Moving to her knees, she took her grandson in her mouth. Forget about fucking him, she stroked him hard and fast while sucking him. Giving him a blowjob that rivaled his mother's blowjob, his grandmother was such a great cocksucker.

Now that Val had broken the sexual ice by threatening to blackmail his mother, his aunts, and his grandmother, whenever he wasn't having illicit sex with his mother, he had incestuous sex with one of his aunts, or forbidden sex with his grandmother. Something that they obviously all wanted and needed, when he wasn't giving his mother a sexual orgasm, he was giving one of his aunts a sexual orgasm, or his grandmother a sexual orgasm. Fucking them all the time, when he wasn't cumming on one of their mouths, he was cumming in one of their pussies.

THE END

12