All Comments on 'Mom Becomes an Unexpected Voyeur'

by hiiwritethings92

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Different, but nice take on the voyeur angle story. Good first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a very hot story. Keep them going.

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

Would love to read a follow up to this with all four discussing what happened and maybe swapping partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"A title wave of an orgasm" ... I think you meant 'tidal' there. Way to yank the reader right of the immersion at the very end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verb tense might require a revisit.

Some examples are thrust/thrusted :

- I thrust until I cramped, then I continued to thrust. Both are past tense. In future tense, I will thrust

On the positive side - what a fantastic story. Great setting, wonderful background, extreemly believable situation AND VERY WELL TOLD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was pretty good in my opinion. To the last anonymous comment I can only say that if you are going to bust chops over a word blunder, then maybe you should proof read your comment! That would "throw you off" not of you condescending jerk!

BigguywithasmileBigguywithasmileover 2 years ago

Great story I hope something continues between mother and son.

SonOfAphrodite98SonOfAphrodite98over 2 years ago

this one was a shortie but a goodie! its always a special treat when the author does good job at telling the story from the mothers perspective. If you ever make a sequel/s, and i really hope you do, please keep things gradual and somewhat believable, cause thats a big part of what makes this all so hot, every step of the way feels like it could happen in real life. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a premiere . It’s very well written , hitting all the bells and whistles , not to mention it’s heat factor is through the roof ! Do us all a favor and keep writing !

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 2 years ago

Excellent story! I hope you’ll be sharing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written and very believable , l was glad she got her needs fulfilled , regards pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2... Jake and his Mom!

JR68JR68about 1 year ago

Way too good not to be continued! Go for it, please!

JustmeWBJustmeWBabout 1 year ago

hiiwritethings92,

You really need to move this one forward.

I could see the girlfriend introducing this Mom

some girl on girl with a nice toy, which of course

leads to being caught by her loving son.

This is a great ride, but there's lots more here.

WB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous