All Comments on 'Mom Caught Us'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good not bad just so-so

not the best very rushed and no character development plus very little plot. the flash back was awkwardly handeled and not very good. it would have been better to dump the motherfucking and have him find out jane was a relative (cousin, neice, halfsister) that would have been better that what was here. this should have been chapter two of three or four not a stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story..

Hope there is a part 2. Maybe mom taking bunny man under her wing and teaching him a thing or two about pleasing a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bad comments

If you are going to criticize, please learn punctuation and proofread your comments. No capitals at the beginning of sentences. “that would have been better that what was here.” What have you written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: bad comments

What have YOU written, anon? You bitch like a little baby because someone left a shitty comment. Then you leave an anonymous comment.

Troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice story writing

But your grammar and punctuation need a lot of work!

Read your stories out loud and hear yourself. You'll find and fix the errors that way!

SCHUPPINZIGH@aol.com

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A really good story and hope that there is more.

Hot sex with a pixie and then fucking his mother. That's fucking hot.

I hope that Jane comes back for some good sex with him and is not be afraid of her husband catching her, and mom starts trying to compete with Jane as his best girl and fucks him to where he can hardly take care of Jane, and finds out she really needs her son to be her lover.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poorly Written

"Dad? I prefer not to mention are talk about him" This makes absolutely no sense, plus there are a lot more grammatical errors, please get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
poorly written

Improve the grammar and get a proof readers

.

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 10 years ago
Great read.

I enjoyed the hell out of the story, as for chickenshit anonymous why don't you write a fucking story & let us critique it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh!

Lots of vitriol in some of the earlier comments and not all about the story. Interesting.

Thanks for the read Momstheboss.

Warren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3117 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

story TAGS