Mom Caught Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers

As always, I fucked mom with varying degrees of rhythm, slight body position and depth of penetration, searching for what made her body tense and respond. Her ass always pushed back, but one never knew where she was on the ladder. I suppose, the only reason I heard her low moans was because I was so close to her throat.

I concentrated, found what I thought was working, felt her ass responding and centered my focus.

Always a surprise, her orgasm hit, shaking her especially hard. Her mouth opened and she huffed and puffed until the orgasm subsided.

She quietly composed herself and returned to matching my thrusts.

I had been taught or had learned not to rush things.

I pulled gently out of her and rolled her to her belly. I began to massage her back working my way slowly down to her ass. There, I lavished much attention, kissing, licking the crack of her ass and nibbling.

Mom was content with one orgasm. Afterwards, she was open to whatever I fancied. Over the years, I had visited the multitude of avenues open to my desires. On the toilet or standing against a wall, mom was a trooper!

This morning, in the light of day, her butt was mesmerizing. I spread her legs and tried, holding my cock, to enter her, as she lay flat.

"Lay down on me. I'll do it." She instructed.

She reached between her legs with her right hand, lifting her ass only slightly, and placed my cock to her. A bit of pushing by us both and we were promptly coupled. I began to fuck mom with the great satisfaction of squashing her ample buttocks with each penetrating thrust.

"You like a man to kiss your ass, don't you?" I queried.

"I sure as hell do! And you best remember it." She answered in a no-nonsense tone.

"You have nothing to worry about from me." I assured her. "I love your ass."

"I figured that." She replied. "You seem to want to screw me like this a lot. You prefer me lying flat than on my knees. You are not getting in as deep." She added.

"It requires more effort to stay in, but yes, most definitely I like this way a lot."

"You usually come in record time." She informed. "Very erotica, you pounding against your mother's butt?"

Mom was definitely very intuitive.

I got revved up quickly and I needed no prompting or banter. Me humping mom's gorgeous ample ass and the ever present need to keep my cock planted in her worked its magic. I shoved my cock up into her as if trying to split her open. But her ample buttocks made a prefect buffer.

My moan, as I shot off inside mom's pussy, transmitted my pleasure at the incestuous consummation of me with my mom.

"Can I take my nap now, Jon?" She asked sarcastically.

"If you don't mind messing up your sheets, I'll wake you for supper." I answered.

"I doubt serious you mind washing my soiled sheets." She teased. "Or my panties!"

I pulled out of her and kissed her ass lightly before wandering off to the bathroom to shower.

As I showered, I pondered if Jane would be visiting again. Of late, she had been showing signs of regret and frightened of discovery. We had been discovered! I could always say mom insisted we stop our affair.

Regardless of how nonchalant mom took catching us, I knew mom did not appreciate having her nose rubbed in it.

Jane was beginning to feel, as I was, I had to confess, uncomfortable.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,113 Followers
12