All Comments on 'Mom Comes Clean'

by grammalover2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

Too short. Good buildup. Follow with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The contraction of 'you are' is you're not your. Please pay attention, it spoils the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a great sequel to a fine story

"The seduction of Grandma." was well written with a good build up and I gave it the full five stars. This sequel is quite disappointing - too short and hurried. The actual sex scene is very perfunctory. I don't want to discourage you as you can write well but you can do much better than this.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Not enough

I guess this story only covers a memory that is five years old, and not one that was not that memorable. Mom must have been very bland in comparison to Joyce. Maybe that was the hold back. Joyce was not a family member when they were alone. Mom and son were not there, it was only a fuck and not love. Could have been a 5. As it was, you just barely made a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom come clean

I think you should continue with more of Mom comes clean and reveal the story of he and his mom ............please give it a try.........thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

Every young man should experience sex with his mom if it is mutual between each of them. Back in the day I wish my mom had approached me in this way and I would have gladly fucked her. You see, she and dad got a divorce and she had no sex in her life for about 3 years until she married my step dad. But, I was in my teens during that time and I was over sexed to say the least. I was a masturbation freak during that time but would have gladly given up some of the "hand sex" to help her out. She was fairly attractive with a nice set of tits and a full ass and beautifully shaped legs. I fantasized about fucking her over and over late at night in my bed with my cum rag to catch my love juice. But, she did not and all I have for that time is my memories.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Still like the story line I was sure this was going to make a 5 star story after the first one but this came in a little flatter without the build up of the first story. I am giving this story a*4* also but can see that over the top 5 story in you keep writing. PS this is from someone that can’t write a lick!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please add more to this great story

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope they continue their affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story wish my mom would've let me have her when we were both in our prime. I tried to hit on her at her 60th birthday but she said she was too old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel like it could've been better.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 2 years ago

Excellent. More lease. Five stars worth at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when there is romance between a couple. A mother and son. Those are titles. Woman and man. I can see being in love with a beautiful woman who happens to be more than just beautiful. She can be my mother. She can also be my lover. And she can be my woman. And in a preface world she could be the mother of my children.

My older sister and I have been together for over 30 years. We first made love when we were teenagers, and we were exclusive since that first day. I took her virginity. We moved to the Philippines where I worked as an engineer for a large construction company. She gave me five beautiful children. That very first time that I entered her I total her that I wanted to be the man who fathered her children. That her face was the last thing that I wanted to see when I went to sleep and to see her face the first thing in the morning.

She is 48 years old and I'm 46 years old. She is sexier today as she was when she was 18 years old. When I kiss her, she always moans softly in my mouth. When I'm sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy and looking into each other's eyes I see pure love.

So had Jo Jo been my mother and not my sister I would want the same thing from her as my mother. Beautiful babies and hot, wet sex when we make love.

ss2ss4ss6ss2ss4ss6over 1 year ago

Great start to a story but way too short. A rewrite is in order, explore their relationship and lots of hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story although it was a bit short, you need to continue!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super super super story I glad it ended with the mother and son getting together for the rest of your lives better if the mother had a pregnant and how'd it had a baby daughter or son that would be excellent also but it is a super super story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love stories of mother and son. I have been involved with my own adopted mother, since her divorce, in 1984. It took a lot of work to convince her. When she finally relented, there was such a change in her. I am 53 now and I lost her a year ago. She was 82 and I lusted after her like we were both teenagers. With her and many others, i have realized that nothing gives me more pleasure than to take an older woman's breath away. For many people, not feeling desired is a fate far worse than death. For 47 years of my life, I have made sure that no woman suffers from such feelings. Pure carnal bliss, shared. Perhaps should share some of our stories with you. I guess, we'll see what we will see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous