All Comments on 'Mom Considers Labiaplasty...'

by AZMotherLover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting and creative

Fun story with some realistic elements. Large labia and clits can be a huge turn on for some men. Women can use unusual anatomy to their advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic

awesome story, please continue writing more stories..you are a great writer with great detail and topic.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 10 years ago
Great story

Nice job. Your story was very hot and I really want to see what you'll write next.

Just do some editing because I think you put several chapters but forgot to delete the "to be continued", "copyright by..." you wrote between chapters.

rock240rock240about 10 years ago
Loved it

Get start. I hope you continue writing.

Thanks for all of the work you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo !!!!

It wasn't the typical mom/son story. Creative, exciting. The use of the other couple which initially seemed as if it was for Mom's benefit, had a delightful turn.

I will look forward to your future stories.

Thanks Don

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
very good

the premise was great. didn't like the ending as much, but was still good. i love big lipped women. well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Very well done! I'm glad you put together all those chapters into one story instead of posting several very short one page chapters. One page chapters suck as they end before you can get a good jerking off rhythm going. Keep posting these good stories!!

librertinlibrertinabout 10 years ago
Rhythm

I like your start story and believe it deserves a follow up. Subconsciously you followed a rhythm in your storytelling like a dance, one step back two steps forward. Try in your next story or added chapter to follow another dance rhythm (watch a dance competition program to get the grasp of what I am saying or check dancing online guides!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
labia

Right on! I wish all women could let their sons help them with their body issues. I hate labiaplasty as cosmetic surgery. I understand that its the only way to resolve some problems, but butchering a woman is wrong. Male or Female circumcision is butchery too, no matter what any god says. I'm cut and have always resented it. This is a beautiful story.

clairelenoreclairelenorealmost 10 years ago
fun and sweet

i love the way you got them together! the swinger angle and the moment when they have to have sex or blow their cover were great! i also like the way she fooled herself into making all those step-by-step moves closer to what she obviously secretly wanted.

super story!

izzys_hidden_fantasyizzys_hidden_fantasyalmost 10 years ago
make mom feel good

I love the fact that her son made her have more confidence of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ass licking next

Have him be submissive to his mother.

allnitedinerallnitedineralmost 8 years ago
Loved this story

Loved the slow build up. I hate stories were they're having anal by the fourth paragraph. Nice twist with the other couple, very inventive. Kudos all around.

IZT1962IZT1962over 7 years ago
Awesome

I have to say this is one of my favorites, Mom and large labia all in one story. It could have went another 3 pages and would have been better yet. Kudos.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
wow

Grreeaatt story. HOT. Thanks.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 7 years ago
Hot and Original

This one sure took a course of its own. I liked how it built up gradually and the extra virgin oil was a nice touch too. Well done and a 5 from me.

illwindillwindover 6 years ago
Good, but disappointing.

It was a good read but I was thrown by how quickly the large labia aspect got dropped as soon as the actual sex started. I mean, there seems to be no attention paid to the mom's large lips and clit once they hook up with the swingers. Hell, the mom and son barely even 69. I just found it weird to jump to anal sex before the son has spent some serious time worshiping the pussy he has become so enamored by.

I loved the buildup though.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
EXCELLENT READ

AN EXCELLENT STORY AND HOTTER THAN FUCK. BELIEVE ME, A RETIRED EDITOR, I AGREE THAT THE MAIN SUBJECT GOT DROPPED FROM THE STORY BUT ANYONE CAN TELL THAT THE REAL MAIN PLOT WAS AN INCESTUOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WAS BUILDING BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON! BEAUTIFUL JOB, BEAUTIFUL STORY. I NEVER WANTED IT TO END, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

That was a hot mum son story , loved it and filled my hand with cum mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it till

you added the anal shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree that this was a very hot effort. Creative and not your run of the mill mom/son invest story. Creative all the way through but the anal sex seemed rushed to me. I am a fan of ass play but this seemed to happen too quickly. Still a great effort and an easy 5 rating for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome reading was super I could feel myself getting into it couldn't help but rub my nipples thanks

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 1 year ago

Taut = something tight, like fit abbs / taught = something learned, such as in a school. Good story

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Slut Mom is not a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Its a real shame you shaved her. That ruined everything. A mother is supposed to have a hairy, mysterious bush for her Son to make love with, especially with beef roast cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous