All Comments on 'Mom Craves Son's Attention'

by HardTime4_69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Awesome,

a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nah

Too many pages of what a stellar athlete you were, how you were going to be everyone's meal ticket and then nothing. The interactions between the mother and son were so far beyond reality I couldn't finish the story, how this achieved a 4.5 is beyond me. The standards are pretty low today.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved it. Perhaps you could have a little less sports stuff and more about how mom had to help him shower, dress, etc. that eventually led up to sex but it was still hot. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
After knee surgery? No way

Really good story and decently laid out, However, having a couple of knee surgeries, the last thing I wanted to do was be on my knees, even after 5 months. I cringed at that thought and immediately lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story Perfectly Executed

This story was well written and balanced. The pace was good and character development had good depth and sensitivity. I enjoyed the story, but having blonds in the family I prefer the term "honey" blond to "dirty" blond. Otherwise, all observations are positive.

Thanks for an entertaining story.

philteephilteealmost 4 years ago
To each his own.

These are stories of fantasy not fact. Inconsistencies do make for mental jolts though. When the writer looses continuity of the story or changes a reference, the reading pleasure Is interrupted and sours the milk so to speak. The first glaring one for me was changing the bedroom from Mom’s to Steve’s. After finishing reading I did go back to verify that the change took place. This and other jolts dropped you from a 5 to a 4. Don’t stretch our credibility too much. Missionary is hell on the knees. If Mom straddled Steve it would be believable. Stating that Steve’s knees were healing very well and that he could squat and kneel without pain would be a good precursor to a missionary position.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lost me there

How the injury was sustained is actually irrelevant but you take up large parts of the story with it and lost my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

wish there was a second chapter 5 stars

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

This was wonderful. You showed both characters with great depth. This is a real 5+ story!!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 4 years ago
Simply...

...beautiful! You magnificently covered all the main bases of a mother/son relationship: lust, love, and fidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved the story but......

I loved the story but your slip ups were confusing, such as his kneeling after major surgery and I did notice the part where you said it was taking place in his bedroom vs the mothers bedroom. But other than that it was a very well written piece. You did capture the lust and wanting between them.

pussycrazy63pussycrazy63almost 3 years ago

Please write more chapters. We need more now, especially when the Sister gets involved...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Roy Maynard fucks his own 74 year old mother Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars great story ignoring the tiny mistakes you would have noticed if you had read though it before posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy63 he's an only child,but a future gf that swings both ways would be good for the future generations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story gave it 5 stars! But you needed to continue and find out what happens next do they continue as lovers does he get to play sports does she get pregnant??????????????

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story but you should have written more to see if he gets his mom pregnant and if he can continue to play sports. 5 stars

KnightofmindKnightofmindabout 1 month ago

There are so many stories, fictional and otherwise that begin with "She was the head cheerleader and he was the high school football captain and their marriage was terrible". Seems to me the kids this beautiful union would produce, at least in real life would make progressively more attractive and idiotic children generation by generation until western civilization was reduced to a bunch of hot chimps flinging doodoo and humping each other into extinction.

Say isn't the current Presidency being decided between a syphilitic racist ignorant fiendish orange chunky old rapist who was very popular in school and couldn't find his asshole with both hands and a flashlight and the 'doddering but well meaning older man' who narrowly beat him in the last election? The same man who, despite all the other madmen and nincompoops who swore he won the election last time two years into the Presidency even though they had already championed the guy who's brilliant strategy to steal that same election was to commit 91 criminal acts, convince a mob to threaten the life of his Vice President by hanging him in effigy and then refuse to admit reality even as his own party was forced to begrudgingly, but briefly, do so on his behalf to prevent the world's dumbest coup?

The same man who killed several million people worldwide because he lied about the severity of a debilitating and deadly virus that counted himself among the most endangered group and nearly died yet he and his increasingly ridiculous band of yes men and opportunistic sociopaths and morons spent almost all of his Presidency and most of the current 'Doddering but well meaning old man in Chief's Presidency spreading his idiotic nonsense about it not being a problem while their own party was gutted by the disease they all got together to massively mishandle and lie about while making crazy eyes at the well educated doctors who kept trying to convince them to wear a mask and take a shot so they could not die (while they too were among those most likely to do so)?

Nah. Better keep ignoring those less attractive and confident smart people and try and bang the dumb hot ones. That is a strategy that's going places!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHardTime4_69@HardTime4_69
Sometimes she just needs to be spanked! Life philosophy..... Life is like a Rollercoaster and you have 3 choices. You can stand back, watching others enjoy the ride but too afraid to get on yourself. You can get on, but be to afraid to open your eyes and really enjoy it. You...