Mom Craves Son's Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming Stevie," Mom purred at me. "I'm cumming on my son's big cock. Oh fuck yes Stevie!"

My hips instinctively pumped as cum spewed from my cock, filling moms cunt to the point it began oozing out of her. We moaned in unison as our orgasms slowly faded away.

"Fuck that was amazing," we said together.

This had to be paradise! Nothing in the world could possibly feel any better than this.

Looking down, seeing the look of complete satisfaction on my own mothers face, made me once again swell with pride. Not only had I just lost my virginity, but I had lost it to the only woman I ever truly wanted; my own mother. And even better, it was apparent that it was every bit as good for her, as it had been for me.

I lowered my face to hers, kissing her lips softly as I released her legs and wrapped her in my arms.

"God Mom," I said in a slight sigh, "that was amazing! Thank you for letting this happen."

Before she could reply, I kissed her again; hard, deep, passionately. Mom's arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me tightly against her body as we continued our kiss. Finally, she broke the kiss and pulled her head back a little.

"Stevie," mom cooed at me, "you were incredible sweetie. No one has ever made me cum so hard, so fast. And I'm so happy that I got to be the woman you lost your virginity to."

"Me too Mom," I replied quickly. "I wouldn't have wanted to lose it to anyone else." I paused for a second as I pulled back, staring into her eyes. "But I really hope this isn't just a one time thing."

Mom squeezed me tightly, pulling my body back down against hers. "Oh god Stevie," mom whispered into my ear. "There is no way I can stop now. I think your going to be fucking your Mommy a lot, from now on."

Those words were music to my ears. I didn't know what the future held in store for me, but one thing was certain. Whatever the future held, Mom was going to be a part of it. Not just as the loving, caring mom she had always been, but as my lover and, I would learn, my own personal fuck toy.

Yeah, life was going to be good.