Mom, Dee, Nicole & Me Pt. 04

Story Info
Nicole comes over, Sara gives in and Dee comes clean.
7.6k words
4.29
10.8k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

Sara:

"I don't think you should see my son anymore," I said, not bothering with the niceties. Dee just stared at her coffee "I think you know why."

We'd met in a coffee shop, early in the morning, someplace halfway between my home and work. The place had been empty, save for a gaggle of bored baristas, going through the motions of opening for the day. There hadn't been enough people around to keep from making a scene, but it would have to do.

There was a long, heavy pause as she stopped to look at me, her big doe-like eyes almost looking through me and past me. Something rose inside me, red-hot that I barely contained; the kind of anger that comes from dealing with a dismissive teenager. It had been years since I'd had to deal with this with Liam but Dee...she'd had this perfect, magical way of knowing how to drive me crazy. I guess it was her gift.

"You can call him, every now and then, but keep it casual," I said, as Dee brought the coffee up to her lips and took a sip. "No more video chatting and no more staying alone with him at home. If I ever catch you trying to..."

"I'm going to get some cream. You want any, Miss M?" Dee said, sliding off the booth. I watched as she moved to the small station by the bar and added the cream, then came back, stirring as if nothing happened.

"If I ever catch you trying to flirt with my son, I am going to -" I began again, then stopped as Dee slid on my side of the booth, her body pressed against me, her phone in her hands, flicking through menu after menu "what are you doing?"

"Listening to something. Wanna hear?" Dee said, holding up the little wireless earbud to me. I pushed it away.

"This isn't a game, Dee. You did something awful and if my son finds out, it's going to destroy him," I said.

"So we'll keep it a secret. Both of us," Dee said, a little too close for comfort, the earbud in her hands, hovering close to me. Sounds were blaring from the little nubs that sounded halfway familiar. Dee offered the earbud to me with a little 'go ahead' motion and I took it, placing it in my ear...

Nicole will take your cock in every hole...and Mommy will drain your balls whenever you want her to.

I heard myself speak, my voice all throaty, and...did I really sound that desperate? Liam's deep groan came from the other end as I felt myself getting wet just from the sound of us, together.

"How did you..." I began

"Every day?" Dee moaned, almost in perfect sync with Liam's voice. I felt her fingers trailing their way up my leg and shivered. With a backhand motion, I pushed her hand away and off me. The sound of myself panting as Liam's cock teased me, pushing against the fabric of my panties made me flood as I heard myself say:

Every day. Every night. Whenever...my baby...

Dee's hand was back on my leg before I noticed, her fingers tracing the top of my thighs, across the sensitive skin, the soaked fabric. I nearly jumped out of my skin as I felt her fingers run across my wetness, trailing across my lower lips, teasing me.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. My hand cupped around hers, but I didn't stop her as her fingers found my clit over the fabric and flicked it once, twice. Dee leaned into my ear and whispered, along with Liam:

"I'm cumming Mom!"

Clamping my legs shut, I bit my lips and tightened every muscle in my body, as I tried to keep Dee from feeling my orgasm. I still shuddered, white-knuckled hands grasping the edge of the table as wave after wave washed all over me and I finally relaxed.

When I'd finally blinked away the post-orgasmic haze, I turned to look at Dee's smiling face.

"How about it, Miss M? Deal?"

I pushed myself out of the little booth, tossing a couple of bills from my purse onto the table. Dee didn't even bother looking at them, smiling up at me with that devious kind of smile she'd had since she was in elementary. The kind she gave adults when she knew she'd gotten away with murder.

"Okay, have it your way," I said, trying to sound as authoritative as possible but failing miserably "but you tell Liam nothing. And if I catch you fooling around with him, then he's going to know. Understand?"

Dee simply nodded, the smile on her face wavering, if only for a moment. It was a petty victory, but I'd gotten that little jab in nonetheless. I was about to head for the door when I heard Dee say:

"You look real flustered, Miss M. Maybe you could use a workout..."

I narrowed my eyes at her and turned away, stomping through the doors of the cafe all the way to my car, then drove out, heading nowhere for a good ten minutes, before I finally pulled out by the side of the road, gritting my teeth. Here I was, a grown single mother, a high-powered company exec in my high-end luxury car, sitting on the side of the road, stewing in my own juices after being blackmailed by an 18-year-old.

An 18-year-old that fingered me while I got wet to the sound of me jerking off my own son.

"Goddamnit," I said, that same feeling rising inside me, made up of desperation and rage "Liam must have had his phone...no."

I tried to close my eyes, and think how Dee could have gotten her hands on that recording. But the dampness between my legs and the heat in my chest was too much and I needed to let it out.

Only one way out of it, Sara.

"I can't. He's my..."

The next best thing, then.

"No. I..." I began, then stopped myself, before finally starting the car and heading to the one place I'd sworn I'd never go back to for the second time in the same week.

Liam:

Call me when you see this.

I stared at the message for a while, the last in a long train of Heys and How Are yous and Pick Up Alreadys. Dee hadn't even read them and she hadn't answered her phone. The Olympics tryouts were a ways away and she never used to dodge my calls unless something big was going on.

I sent out the next message before I could second-guess myself:

Miss you

I put down my phone and strutted around the house for a while, trying not to check the screen or listen for the buzzing sound of any notifications, before finally heading to the kitchen for a sandwich. I wasn't hungry but it was the furthest away I could be from my phone without leaving the house.

My double-decked, needlessly complicated sandwich had just been assembled and plopped onto the plate when the doorbell rang. Checking myself, I realized I was naked from the waist up, dressed in nothing but a pair of shorts I wore to bed during the summer and couldn't be bothered to put on a shirt so I could deal with the UPS guy.

"Just leave the package, man," I called out. The doorbell rang again and I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore it, before finally calling out "door's open, just drop it in."

There was the creaking of the door, then the sound of it getting shut. Satisfied, I dug into my sandwich, not realizing that something was going on, just out of earshot. There was the hint of a sound of heels on the hardwood floor, then naked feet on the rug. By the time I'd realized it, the subtle hint of scented bathwater hit me, and then...

"You should lock your doors, you know," Nicole's voice whispered into my ear, close enough to make me shiver. I paused, my mouth still full of sandwich, as she pressed herself against my back and ran her hands up along it and across my shoulders "never know who might come barging in."

I nodded, chewing as quickly as I could, my cock swelling as I felt Nicole's body writhing against mine, her fingers moving down from my shoulders across my chest, tracing the hard pecs. She flicked my nipples and traced my hard abs, circling them slowly. I felt my cock swell, getting hard against the counter as her lips kissed the back of my neck.

"Did Mom see you?" I said, finally swallowing my sandwich.

"Sara's been gone for some time. Probably went to the office for some unpaid overtime," Nicole said, her fingers tracing the elastic edge of my shorts, teasing the skin underneath, running across the rough patch of regrowing pubes around my cock. I hadn't gotten a chance to shave since last time, with everything that had gone on, but she didn't seem to mind. I felt Nicole writhe against me, her crotch grinding against my ass, pushing up against the small of my back as she kissed my neck. I groaned, loving the sensation, as one of her hands moved up to flick my nipple.

"Dee hasn't...ugh...picked up the phone..." I managed, my cock rock hard now as Nicole traced her fingers across the length of it, her palm rubbing across my cockhead, spreading around the precum that began to leak from the tip.

"You should give it another shot," Nicole whispered into my ear as her hand wrapped around the girth of my cock, so hard it now ached at her touch as she began to stroke it, one hand moving in tandem with her teasing my nipple "after we're done."

I groaned as I felt Nicole pulling away from me. I turned, just in time to see her undoing the straps of her dress, letting it slowly slip down her back to linger at the edge of her firm, shapely ass, dropping an inch down along the crack as she stepped halfway to the living room staircase.

"Which way to your mother's room?"

Sara:

"Hey," Roy said, nearly bumping into me as he turned the corner to his gym door, a paper bag full of bagels and a cup of coffee in hand.

"Hi yourself," I said, looking at him, trying to keep myself from staring at the way his plain t-shirt and shorts clung to him. He'd really filled out since we'd split, his muscles toned back almost to the showroom definition he'd used to have back when we used to date.

"Thought you'd told me you never wanted to step foot anywhere around here. Or see me, for that matter," Roy said, fumbling for his keys before finally stepping inside the gym, flicking on the lights as he went.

"Never's a hard deadline to make. Besides, things...came up," I said, looking at the way Roy moved, not having lost an iota of the grace and power that had taken him to the edge of the bodybuilding circuit.

He's just a bigger, harder version of Liam, isn't he?

The voice in my head went and I didn't fight it. I'd seen him in action after all, hadn't I? With Dee? I wondered if I could make him give in, after everything that had happened between us.

"Came up? Is Liam okay?" Roy asked, suddenly worried. I looked up at him, taking in his scent. God, he was a giant. My knees quivered. I looked down, pretending to be in distress while I struggled to come up with something.

"It's just...Liam's at that age and...you know how boys are," I said, fumbling for something vague enough to catch.

"I thought you had your boss take care of that. Nicole, wasn't she?" Roy said, smiling.

"Yeah but, it's not about just the sex, is it? For God's sake, Liam's never had a girlfriend," I said then added, "I don't even know how to talk to him about this stuff."

"It's probably too late for a talk about the birds and the bees," Roy said, tearing open the bagel bag to offer me one. I shook my head, even as I stepped closer.

"No, it's not that, he's...doing fine with that. It's just..." I said, now standing half an arm's length away from Roy as he leaned back against a counter "they aren't really all that quiet at home and you remember what a crap job that contractor did with the soundproofing."

Roy cocked an eyebrow looking at me, searching for my reaction as I lingered for a while, eyes trailing down his body.

"I can hear them, Roy. All the time. Liam he...well, he's like you. Just keeps going all night," I said, my eyes catching a glimpse of the bulge that was forming in his loose shorts. Might as well make him proud of his boy while I was at it.

"Good for him," Roy said, his eyes following mine, before pausing for a sip of his coffee.

"And Nicole is kind of...shameless, just waltzing around the house, half-dressed. I've talked to her about it, but Liam just...struts around in his shorts too," I said, watching as Roy's cock rose at half-mast. My hands reached down, the tips neatly tracing the outline of his bulge as I looked up at him.

"That boy's got no respect, does he?" Roy said, holding back a groan as my fingers resumed the caresses he hadn't felt in almost a decade. I leaned in closer, my body pressed against his, moving in that way I'd known would drive him crazy since we'd both been teenagers.

"He's his father's son. You never cared much for other people either, when you got going," I said, my voice a throaty whisper as I looked up at him, our lips almost brushing together, aching for his kiss.

"I thought you'd said we were done," Roy said, not pulling away as our lips lingered closer. His hands wrapped around my waist, his fingers pulling up my skirt to cup my ass. I felt my panties flood at his touch, rough and forceful like his son's. A tiny orgasm exploded between my legs as he pulled me up off the ground.

"We are," I said, as Roy pushed me onto the bench, ripping my top off to expose my breasts, his lips and teeth sucking and biting their way across the flesh before he pulled down the cups to expose them. I moaned as he sucked on one nipple, then let it go, before flicking it with his tongue while he pinched and tugged at the other. I held the back of his head as he bit into the flesh of my breasts and sucked at them before letting them plop down, mashing them together to suck on both nipples at the same time.

"God I missed that pair," Roy groaned as he pinched and tugged at both of my nipples, his lips kissing their way up my neck. We leaned in for a kiss, before breaking away at the last second; we knew better than to go down that road.

And yet here I am, fucking my ex-husband. The day after he fucked the girl that's had a crush on my son for ages.

"Shhh," I hissed at myself through clenched teeth as Roy's hand moved between my legs. His big, rough hand clenched the fabric and tore it off me. Reflexively, I tried pulling my legs shut, Only for Roy to run his hands across my soaked, glistening lips, parting them wide before finding my clit. He began to flick it, circling it with his finger, pausing to flick it just that way he knew would make me shudder. Our eyes stayed locked together the entire time.

It's him...or Liam

The little voice said as the orgasm in me grew. I thought of my son's hard cock, the way it felt against me; his touch in the shower and on the couch, and the kind of face he made when he was about to cum.

And you can't. Fuck. Your son.

"Mmmm hmmm," I went, biting my lips as Roy's fingers and my thought brought me to the edge. I began to shiver all over and grasped his hand, hoping he could stop...just as Roy dug two fingers inside me, knuckle-deep, and hooked them up "oh my God!"

I clamped around his fingers as I orgasmed, digging my nails into Roy's wide, powerful shoulders as I ground against him. Again and again, I came, overexcited from thinking of Liam and Roy's expert touch and months on months of a lack of...well...

A big hard cock to fill me. Like Liam's.

"You okay? We can stop if-" Roy went, as I slipped off the counter and fell to my knees in front of Roy, mashing my face against the huge tent in his pants, capped with a little wet spot where the precum had seeped through. I felt my mouth going dry at the sight of it, even as I felt it through the fabric and I tore down his shorts, flinching as his cock flopped out and slapped me in the chin. I gasped, as I saw the thin little strand of precum dangling from the tip. Reaching with the tip of my tongue, I wrapped the thing end of it around it and led it into my mouth, following it all the way to his cock, swallowing it with a deep, animal moan. Roy threw his head back, leaning back to the counter as I swallowed half the length of his cock, easing it down my throat by running my tongue along the underside of it, stopping only when I felt the head choking me hard enough to almost make me gag.

I began to pull away, trying to catch my breath, when I felt Roy's hands grab me, bunching up my hair in his fist. I looked up at him, knowing what was next: the kind of a rough facefuck he knew I was desperate for. I felt my cunt almost gush as he pushed my head down along the length of his cock until I choked, then pulled me back, slowly building up speed as he matched the thurst and pull of his meat with the motion of my head, leaving a long and thick trail of spit along the length of him. Again and again, he fucked my face, making me choke and gasp for air, before pulling out, each inch of his sinking deeper down my throat until I was finally stuck with my face against his rock-hard belly, my chin pressing up against his full balls. Without thinking. I took a deep breath and stuck out my tongue to lap at his balls, the caress driving him over the edge.

"Gonna cum," Roy said, letting my head go, just as the first spurt of cum shot out down my throat, then another coating my tongue. He let loose just as I pulled off him, long thick strands of his cum falling across my face, my shirt, my chest, ruining my clothes and mixing with the mascara running down from my eyes. I watched his cock twitch as it shot out its last few drops, the shaft coated in a thin red layer from my leftover lipstick, the lingering taste of his cum and the hot, sticky mess on my face driving me to another orgasm "Jesus Sara, I'm sorry. You want a tissue or-"

"Upstairs. Bed," I said breathlessly, as I began to head to Roy's interior staircase, dropping my jacket off my shoulders as I went.

Liam:

I half-ran, half-leaped up the stairs towards Nicole, pushing my body against hers as she paused in the middle of them, letting her feel my hard cock sandwiched between her ass cheeks, my hands groping and massaging her perky tights.

"Easy there tiger," Nicole said as she ground against my cock, matching my motions, the sensation almost driving me over the edge "you don't want to blow your shot, do you?"

I tried to pull back, Pinching one nipple, my other hand moving down her body and between her legs, tracing the lone strip of hair left on her perfectly smooth, waxed cunt. I fumbled along the length of her lips, tracing the wetness, sawing up, then down. Nicole just laughed.

"Here, let me show you," she said, grasping my hands, and leading my finger up along her slit to her clit. With her finger on mine, she led my motions, making me circle, then flick it. She shivered on the staircase, as she slowly let me go, letting me build my own rhythm, before finally resuming her grinding against my cock, moving her tight ass up and down across it, letting me feel as she enveloped my aching, hard shaft, the tip of my cock sliding all the way from her taint to her asshole and back again. I bit my lip as I tried to hold back, trying to think of baseball and kittens and pumping iron, still circling Nicole's clit, barely holding back the torrent of cum I could feel aching to leave my balls...

Then Nicole turned to face me and licked her lips and mouthed:

"Cum for me"

My jizz shot out of me on command, unable to hold it anymore. It came out in big, hot spurts that landed across Nicole's back, her perfect, shapely ass, reaching halfway to her shoulder blades. I moaned in pleasure, throwing my head back, letting go of Nicole's clit as she turned around and grabbed my wilting cock, not pausing for a second as she slid it across her wet cunt lips, using it as a brush across her clit and slit, riding it until she groaned deeply as she came, before pulling away from me. My knees almost buckled as she let me go and kept going up the stairs, fiddling with her phone, my cum drying on her back.

"Don't tell me you're done," she said, wriggling her ass playfully at me ass the rest of her dress fell off her, leaving her entirely naked, save for her high heels that clacked across the hardwood floor.

"You bet your sweet ass I'm not," I said, following right behind her, my cock already swelling. Nicole paused, taking my cock in her hands, and raised her phone high to snap a photo of us, my cock laid out in her hand like some auction piece on display.

wose
wose
133 Followers