Mom, Dee, Nicole & Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," Nicole said as I watched her briefly open up a messaging app and send the photo out.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked as Nicole opened up the storeroom door, the laundry room door, slowly making her way to Mom's bedroom.

"Fishing for prospects. We might have company soon," Nicole said, as she opened the door to Mom's bedroom, walking toward the perfectly set Queen sized bed she used to sleep in.

"I think we've teased Mom enough," I said, as I watched Nicole bend over the bed, her legs and rump and glistening pussy presented to me, fingers reaching between her legs to part her lips and reveal the pink flesh underneath, glistening with fluids.

"Sara's not the only woman in the world that would love a shot at that cock," Nicole said, running a finger across her clit. I fell to my knees and buried my face between her legs, running my tongue from clit to hole as I tasted her deeply. Nicole moaned as I grabbed her perfect, tight buns, digging my nails into the flesh. I slipped my tongue inside her, tasting her and using it to tongue fuck her, breaking away to suck and kiss at her clit. Her knees buckled and she knelt on top of the bed, falling forward to it, her ass still held in the air by my own grasp and little else "God you're a fast learner aren't you?"

"Got the best teachers in town," I moaned, breaking away from her cunt just in time to see her perfect pink asshole clenching and unclenching as she teetered at the edge of an orgasm. Without thinking, I stuck out my tongue and lapped at it, smiling as I watched Nicole jump at every single touch. Stopping, I watched her linger for a while, bringing her ass back to my face and I laughed, raising one hand to smack her ass cheeks, watching the flesh jiggle. Nicole yelped as I smacked her again, savoring the big red welt on her flesh before I parted her cheeks wide, my thumbs parting her perfect cunt wide open. I attacked her asshole again, circling it with my tongue to taste it, then pulled back and spat on it, before bringing my thumb up to it to circle the puckered little opening. My other hand moved to her cunt and I teased her hole with my middle and index fingers, slipping it inside her slowly enough to let her feel every inch, twisting them until they were palm up.

"What are you do-ooooohhh" Nicole's voice turned into a long, deep moan as I pushed my thumb into her asshole, lubed up by my spit. My cock jumped as I felt her tight asshole clench around my finger. I wriggled my fingers inside her pussy, hooking them in, and felt them move against her inner walls. Nicole let out a long, low gasp as I began to work both of her holes in tandem, my thumb moving in a slow, sawing motion, my fingers wriggling inside her. She writhed against me but I pulled her back into me, building up speed. Digging my thumb up into her asshole all the way to the base, I fingered Nicole deeper and faster, listening to the wet, sucking noises her cunt made between her deep, low moans.

"Oh you little bastard, what are you doing to meeee," she moaned as I felt her teetering at the edge of an orgasm so I leaned in and sank my teeth into her ass playfully. The tiny sting of pain she felt sent her over the edge. The soles of her feet rose as her thighs shuddered and Nicole moaned like a bitch in heat while she collapsed on the bed, her tightly clenching asshole dragging my thumb with it, even as my fingers slipped out of her wet, spasming cunt. Pulling out of her with a barely audible plop, I walked to the side of the bed and fed her my fingers, watching them as she sucked them clean. Breaking away from them, she began to kiss her way up my arm, to my chest. She'd almost reached the base of my cock, when I pulled away from her, making sure my cock would drag down her chin and spring up against her nose.

"Gotta wash my hands," I said, turning to the hallway bathroom. Nicole gave me a silent, angry look, then smiled, before turning to tap away at her phone.

Dee:

My phone buzzed again, as another message came from the same, unknown number. I opened it without thinking, watching as a photo loaded in.

"Fuck," I said angrily, my tone unconvincing even to myself. I knew whose cock that was and, judging by the hint of the naked body included in the picture, I could tell whose hand it was that was holding it.

That explained who'd sent the recording of Liam and his Mom to me the previous night, the one I'd used on her in the cafe when I...

"Don't think about it, don't think about it," I told myself, even as I stared back at the photo of Liam's cock in her hand, the veins on its length sticking out along his rock-hard shaft. I thought of touching it, taking it in my mouth, taking it inside me, the thought making me wet.

What the hell do you want, Nicole?

I typed the words out before I could stop myself. Her answer came back almost right away.

Just sharing some goodwill. Thought you'd need some

I bit my lip, stewing for a long time, while I struggled to come up with something before her answer came back:

Or you can stay there. I'll make sure to share some more.

"Goddamn it," I moaned, rolling my eyes. I was about to shut off my phone when the next message pinged:

I'm sure Sara will love it

I tapped the tiny phone icon, but the line came back as busy. Closing my eyes, I finally stopped, took a breath, and ran out of the house, to see Liam.

Sara:

Roy's hands turned me around, tearing my clothes off me. I pretended to put up a fight as he tore at my 200-dollar blouse, shivering as he pulled down my skirt, leaving me naked. I pulled off his shirt, running my hands across the hard muscles on his body before I was finally pushed onto the bed.

I squealed as his hands grasped my ankles and spread my legs wide, revealing me to him, his wide, hard cock running across my wet lips. It was thick, but not as veiny as Liam's and I wondered if they would even feel the same. Roy always liked to go deep, fucking me until I couldn't stand, and judging by the way he'd treated Dee...

Don't think about her don't think about her...

"Come on, come on," I hissed, as Roy's cock slid across my slit, the cockhead teasing my clit, a few drops of precum flying off the tip to land on my stomach and my tits. I stared up at him, as his cockhead teased the entrance to my pussy, teasing it with just the head before he pulled out. Desperately, I reached my hands out to lead it, but Roy pulled away, grinning the same shit-eating grin as his son.

"Beg," Roy said, his cockhead dipping into my cunt, before pulling away, letting me feel it enter, stirring me before it pulled away. I whimpered, half helpless and half overcome by desire, trying to grasp him as he slid into me, then pulled out.

"In your dreams," I said, fighting him with every bit of strength I could muster. He'd fallen back to his old, dominating ways and I knew I could break him, get him to give it to me the way I told him to. I was a damn executive and I wasn't going to-

Then his cock dipped another inch inside me before pulling out and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Pleaaaassee," the word escaped my lips as Roy pulled his cock back and teased my entrance.

"Please, what?" Roy said, his voice a hoarse little whisper and I knew what he wanted to say as he lined his cock up with my entrance.

"Please mess up my womb with your big fat coooock" I howled, as Roy plunged every inch of him inside me down to the base, his girth spreading me wide like it hadn't been a day since I last had him inside me, his spongy cockhead pressing hard against my cervix. I howled as I felt him drive himself inside me, savoring the feeling of my cunt spasming before he'd even made a move.

"Like the good old days," Roy said, grinning as he pushed my legs back until my ass was in the air, bringing his cock down in a deep mating press. He smashed inside me and pulled out, his cock covered in my juices, before plunging back inside again. Again and again, he drove his cock into me and I tried to match his movements, staring up as he fucked me deeply, savoring as I gave in to one orgasm after another. Finally, he drove himself inside me and ground against me, driving himself against the opening to my womb before I felt the too-familiar twitch of his cock and his tell-tale groan as he was about to cum. Roy began to pull out, letting go of my legs just in time for me to wrap my legs around his waist and hold onto him.

We stared into each other's eyes as his cum shot deep inside me, filling me and I came, trying not to think of how Liam's cum would feel in me if it would be as thick and hot as his father's felt as it poured in me. Another cunt-shattering orgasm overtook me and I slipped off him, laying on the bed as Roy fell right back next to me.

"So? What do you think?" he asked me but I simply turned my back on him, trying to pull myself together as the realization of what I'd done set in. In desperation, I reached for my phone, just in time to see the little video attachment on the notification that Nicole had sent me.

"I have to go," I said, shooting off the bed and fumbling for my ruined clothes "I'll call you when - Christ, did you literally leave me with nothing to wear?"

"You didn't seem to mind when I did it," Roy said, smiling "what's the hurry?"

"The hurry, Roy, is that our boy is at home alone with Dee," I said, realizing how ridiculous I sounded "and he is about to make a terrible mistake."

"Come on Sara, what is your beef with the girl? She's not that bad," Roy lied.

"You'd know, wouldn't you? Since you sampled the wares?" I said. Roy simply met my gaze, blushing before he pushed himself off the bed.

"Liam dragged her by the nose for too long, so she made a mistake. Especially after you whored him out to Nicole," Roy said, as he pulled his t-shirt back in place.

"I did no such thing! I just...mediated. Nicole saw his picture on my Facebook and-"

"There you go, pussy footing around your responsibility again," Roy said, as he pulled his shorts back on and began to head for the door, even as I fumbled with my tattered clothes, too angry to figure out how to even put them on.

"Don't you dare put this one on me; our son-"

"Needs his parents to get their heads out of their asses and help him. We've let him figure things out for himself for too long and now he's made a mess of things," Roy said, handing me my ruined skirt "now come on, I'll drive."

I pulled up my tattered skirt and followed Roy downstairs.

Dee:

I climbed into Liam's room through the window, hopping off the tree branch as I used to since we were kids. The room was empty and the house was silent, save for a muffled moaning that came through the walls.

Sneaking slowly out of his room and across the corridor, I followed the noises to Miss M's room, trying to make them out as best as I could: the deep, guttural groan that Liam made and the panting moans that Nicole let out just behind the half-open door of Liam's parents' bedroom.

I peeked through the half-open door, just in time to see Nicole riding Liam, leaning back to grasp his ankles for purchase as she drove herself up along his cock, slamming onto him with wet, sloppy noises. Even from this angle, I could make out the faint bulge that his cock formed against Nicole's belly as she slid up and down across it, spread wide with every thrust.

On the bed, Liam had thrown his head back, gritting his teeth as he struggled to hold back from cumming, his hands tied to the bedpost with a pair of old silk scarves.

"Fuck Nicole, I can't..." Liam said, squirming between her legs, trying to pull himself away even as she drove herself onto his cock and ground deeply. Turning her head to watch his legs kicking in the air, Nicole saw me and smiled, winking evilly before she leaned down, laying her body on top of Liam's. I watched as she slowly raised her ass, releasing his cock, all sloppy with her juices and her cream. Desperately, Liam reach out to grab the base, squeezing it hard as he tried to keep himself from cumming, even as a single drop dripped from the tip and trickled down across the shaft. I shivered at the thought of tasting him, right then and I knew Nicole knew, somehow.

"What's wrong? Can't handle it?" Nicole said, playfully, reaching back to run her palm over Liam's cock. He squirmed as another drop of cum trickled into her hand and she lapped it from her hand "That's okay..."

In a single, fluid motion, Nicole brought her cunt down on Liam's cock and I watched him squirm, as he completely lost control. He came, his hips bucking, a deep moan escaping his lips before Nicole kissed him. His balls twitched and a thick, hot dribble of cum came spurting out of her as she rode him deeper for a good minute, before pulling away. My knees almost buckled as I watched Liam's cum drip from Nicole's pussy, until she finally got off him.

"Good boy," Nicole purred as she climbed off Liam, not bothering to undo the straps. She walked around him, his cum slowly dripping down her inner thigh "hope you've still got some left, though. For our guest?"

Liam looked up, his face flushed, his cock laying across his belly. Even in his stupor, he could still see me as I tried to pull away from the door and retreat to the corridor.

"Come on now, don't be shy," Nicole said, poking her head from around the corner to flash me a wildcat smile "you didn't come all this way just to peep, did you?"

"I didn't...I should..." I began, but Nicole took my hand by the wrist, leading me inside the room. It reeked of sex and sweat and cum and I could see Liam on the bed, his hands outstretched, blushing as he watched me come closer before finally Nicole let me go.

"I'll give you two some space," Nicole said, walking back outside the bedroom, her high heels clicking away until they were almost gone from earshot when she walked downstairs.

"Hey," Liam said, smiling, his body glistening with sweat, his muscles all taut. My eyes drifted all over him, from head to toe "you see my message?"

"Nah. Didn't check my phone like, at all," I lied "didn't know you were into getting tied up."

"Nicole said I squirmed around too much. You don't mind, right?"

"Nah, I just..." I said, licking my lips, my mouth feeling very dry as my eyes wandered down his body to his cock, already getting hard. It looked like Nicole had drained him dry, just a minute ago but already, he looked like he was getting ready to go "Liam, I gotta tell you, I..."

"My eyes are up here," Liam said, grinning as I broke away from his cock to stare at his dumb, smiling face. The way he looked at me made my knees weak and made me want to just throw myself at him.

"I can't do this anymore. All this pussy footing around, Liam. I don't wanna be friends," I told him, even though everything inside me told me not to, that I should just let things be the way they should be.

"It's okay. I don't wanna be just friends, either," Liam said, his eyes fixed into mine "but there's something you gotta know first..."

"I know what you did with your mom," I said, cutting him off before he started to squirm. Glancing down, I could see his cock was already at full mast, jumping at the sound.

"We didn't...go all the way..." Liam said, fumbling for words, trying to make it sound better as I walked beside him, laying by the bed, trailing my fingers across his chest and down his belly.

"Be kinda hot. If you did," I whispered, looking down at him, feeling myself getting wetter by the second as I trailed my finger up his chest, around his nipple, before moving down to trace his rock-hard abs.

"You wanna help me with that?" Liam said his voice a low, slow purr that sent a shiver down my spine as my finger reached the base of his cock, trailing the base of it. It jumped at my touch, precum already oozing from the tip. It looked ready to go, even though Nicole must have ridden it for at least an hour, by the looks of it.

"That probably won't help. I don't think she likes me anymore," I said, pausing as I realized I'd have to tell Liam the whole truth "on account of how I messed up."

"What did you do?" Liam said a hint of desperation in his voice as I stopped caressing him to undo the scarfs around his wrists. I wanted him to be free to do whatever he felt like for that next part.

"On Saturday, when you went off to have sex with Nicole, I...got so desperate that..." I said, fumbling for the right words, before just coming out with it "I went to see your dad. We had sex."

Liam stared at me in silence, while I felt my stomach drop down to my knees. In the long, awkward silence that followed, I felt like I could just curl myself up into a ball and disappear forever if I could. After what felt like two hundred years of waiting, Liam said:

"Was he any good?"

"What?" I asked, giggling despite myself.

"I mean, I kinda always thought he and my Mom broke up because he wasn't too good in the sack, so...was I right?"

"He was...about as good as I think you're gonna be," I said, testing the waters. Liam raised an eyebrow at that "maybe he's got a few years on you, though."

"Is that right? Maybe I just need some practice to make up for it," Liam said, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me into him across the bed, our bodies pressing together. I melted in his arms, wrapping myself around him. Our lips lingered close to each other and the scent of his breath made me shudder. I ran my fingers through his hair, loving the way he felt against me; that boy I'd wanted to be with since I was old enough to spell my own name.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" I said as our lips almost touched and his tongue teased mine, making me literally melt against him.

"Long as you help me fuck my mom," Liam said and we kissed deeply, our lips meeting together finally. I pulled him into me and we kissed deeply, panting like wild animals, his hands crushing me against his hard, taut body. I was naked before I knew it, my top flying off me, my pants and panties flying across the room before I knew it. Liam laid me on the bed and I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me, feeling his cock sliding across me, feeling the size of it against me. I gasped as he took one of my nipples in his mouth and gently sucked on it before breaking away, easing his cock down into me.

I felt him slide inside me, inch by inch. I was so sopping wet I barely resisted him at all, taking down every inch until he was buried inside me to the hilt. He pressed against my cervix and I grit my teeth as the sting turned into pure pleasure. My first orgasm overtook me and I pulled him into me, grinding along the entire length of him, the room filling with the wet, sucking noises we both made as we built up a rhythm, kissing each other deeply while we savored each other.

My eyes were just coming into focus, three orgasms in, when I saw Nicole lingering by the door, her phone in her hand, snapping a photo of the two of us on the bed. I tried to mouth a 'what are you doing' but the only sound that came out was a long, drawn-out moan as Liam began to hammer his cock inside me in long, slow strokes that terminated in a single, hard thrust. Again and again, I felt him pull out to the tip, then slam inside me, making me squeal with every thrust.

"Fuck! Fuck! Liam, I can't...you're gonna..." I began my voice turning into a long, deep howl as he started pumping me faster, pistoning his cock in and out of me. I squirted, fluids gushing out of me to spray all over his chest and abs as he kept slamming into me without a moment's pause before he finally leaned deeply inside me to kiss me.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered in my ear and I wrapped myself around him, holding on for dear life as Liam's cock smashed into me again and again and his hot, thick load spurted inside me. I opened my mouth to howl in pleasure but no sound came out except a long, low whimper as every muscle in my body seized and let go and I flopped onto the bed, with Liam laying on top of me. We lay there like that for a while, before he finally pulled out and took his hand in mine.