All Comments on 'Mom, Dee, Nicole & Me'

by wose

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

Another story about a mother whoring her son out for selfish motives and the guy content to be whored out. I didn't like at all. I give it one star and I'm too generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work can’t wait to read more

wosewoseover 2 years agoAuthor

For extra, non-erotica weirdness visit my AO3 page: https://archiveofourown.org/users/w0se/works

Like what I write? Buy me a coffee at:

https://ko-fi.com/wwose

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 2 years ago

Great read! I hope this is just the first of several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, please! That was fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy toy crap. Man, grow up.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I couldn't finish it, I'm sorry. It was pretty well written but I wasn't ready for the kid to be such a manipulative little shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue this story…there is so much more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was off. Did I read a different story?

1st If Dee is a close friend and saw his dick then shaved it, she could have taken his virginity and he could have taken hers.

2nd Where is the incest, he never touched his mom, just watched Nicole eat his mom out but he never touched his mom

3. Was there another story I should have read first regarding Nicole and Sara?

Be interested if there is a Part 2, maybe some back story and add the incest if you are in that category. At first I thought Dee was his sister.

Thanks for writing. Sammie

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Good story, even if a little light on the incest theme. A lot of spelling and wrong words (ie count instead of cunt) we’re distracting. But if there is a follow up chapter, I’ll read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mixed feelings on this one, and I felt part of the problem was that it moved too quickly. I had no idea what any of these characters looked like, as descriptions were very light and sparse. The narrator was also a bit lacking in the thoughts and feelings department such that I didn’t get much from him in the form of desire or arousal or even goals within the story.

The most interesting part stemmed from the chat with his dad about being avoidant and resistant out of fear — which I liked — but this thread never seemed to come back, and we never really get much personality from the narrator in terms of him actually feeling torn about being attracted to his friend, mom, or mom’s boss. Like, the moments with Dee (shaving, blowjob, video call masturbation) felt like they were just inconsequentially happening without any insight about the narrator’s excitement. Something to the effect of “as her lips wrapped around me, I found myself wondering why I waited so long to do this with her.”

These moments all felt really inconsequential and devoid of conflict/triumph. That being said, the actual writing style wasn’t bad and the scenario was kind of interesting.

I think you have the framing of a solid story, but it feels like it needs to slow down, depict the characters’ with a bit more visualization, and convey some more personality with your narrator.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 2 years ago

Yeah, sorry, but I couldn't finish this.

Seriously... all I could think about was the role reversal: Imagine a Father, asking his 18yo daughter to give up her virginity to his 50+ boss, so the Father would have a shot at a promotion. Everybody would lose their shit. But with an 18yo virgin BOY, well... THAT'S totally OK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this first chapter. Mom is too heartless but everything else was quite enjoyable. Shame the next chapter ruins it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwose@wose
I got a Link Tree and everything! Now you can find all my stories and other stuff in one place: https://linktr.ee/w0se Did you like a story or just wanna talk shop? Email me at: wose@mail2one.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES