Mom, Dee, Nicole & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, she was in the kitchen, out of our hair but the best part was when we kissed on the couch," I said. Dee nodded and I saw her bite the corner of her lips as I told her about the way Nicole felt, melting into me, our bodies coming together.

"You remembered to hold back on the teeth right?" Dee said, teasing, but I could tell she was enjoying it.

"It was mostly all tongue. And some petting. We teased each other, mostly," I said, already rock hard. I wondered if Dee could see me reaching my free hand down to touch my bulge and tease my cock over it.

"What, she didn't even take it out?" Dee said, her voice a hoarse little whisper. I noticed her free hand moving too and I wondered if she was doing what I was, teasing between her legs "what was she waiting for?"

"I think it was on account of my Mom. She was watching from the kitchen," I said, my hand gripping my cock, teasing over my thin shorts. I could see Dee's shoulder move slightly, as she adjusted her hand. She gasped and bit her lip.

"Hot," Dee said, "I wouldn't have stopped."

"Don't be a degenerate," I fake scolded her.

"Shut up. You'd love it," Dee said. I knew I would have. "Did she touch it?"

"Touch what?" I said, wanting her to say it.

"Your cock," Dee whispered and I could tell how wet she was from the way she'd said it.

"She played with it, under the table first, teased it with her feet."

"Mmm."

"She touched it while we were kissing. Teased my nipples, too,"

"Fuck that's good," Dee moaned. I was stroking my cock over my shorts, stroking it over the fabric. I knew she was doing the same "then what?"

"We broke it off, just as I cupped her tits,"

"How were they?"

"They're okay. I loved rolling her nipples. They were so hard," I said. I could see Dee moving her hips, her hand moving to the same rhythm as mine.

"Like this?" Dee said, leaning back to show me her chest, the way her nipples stuck out against her top. She pinched one and tugged it, rolling it between her fingers.

"Harder," I said, my mouth suddenly feeling dry, watching as Dee worked her nipple, as her fingers circled her nub over her shorts. We were quiet for a while, watching each other, me stroking my cock, her tugging her nipple, playing with her clit.

"I'd fucking ride you on the couch if I was her," Dee moaned, her voice barely above a whisper "don't care who was looking."

"What's stopping you?" I groaned. Dee stared into my eyes as we edged across our mutual orgasm.

"Don't fucking tease me, you virgin. I'm gonna come over there," she said.

"What's keeping you?"

Dee was about to speak when Mom knocked on the door.

"Are you in there? We need to talk," she said. Dee shut off the connection before I could get a word in, leaving me just enough time to hide my raging boner under the covers, as Mom stomped in, fiddling with her earrings "you're going to have to make it up to Nicole."

"What do you mean, 'make it up to her'?" I said. Going by Mom's flustered and panicking expression, Nicole was probably enjoying herself a little bit too much with her prank "I did what I could!"

"Well, you messed up. Or something. She wasn't too happy, I'll tell you that for nothing!"

"Okay," I said, shrugging.

"What do you mean okay? Do you understand what this promotion means to me? I swear to God if I lose this position to fucking Sita from Seattle I am going to flip!" Mom said, a tinge of hysteria in her voice, before slowly coming down.

"All right, tell her...tell her I'll do whatever she wants," I said, shrugging "if it's all such a big deal to you."

"Good. You'll make it up to her on the weekend. She wants to see you at her place, for whatever reason," Mom said, finally getting the earrings on.

"I can't do this weekend, Mom. I'm supposed to go hiking with Dad," I said. Mom gave me a long, silent stare that bore right into my soul, then smiled.

"I guess you'll just have to cancel then, won't you," Mom said.

"But I don't have a car," I pretend complained.

"I'll drive you," she said, one foot halfway out the door.

"And my good shirts are all at the dry cleaners'," I said, as Mom went up the driveway.

"Then get new ones," Mom said, turning the key in the ignition.

"Okay, but can I get an advance on my allowance for that? And something extra? For Nicole," I said.

Mom just gave me a look that could curdle milk, then smiled, before backing the car out the driveway and peeling away like a madwoman, fishtailing as she turned the corner.

***

Friday went by in fits and stops. I would look up at the clock in between doing menial jobs at the house, stopping for a workout, fiddling pointlessly around in my computer, and fiddling around with my college applications, only to find that barely two hours had passed.

I checked my phone time and again, looking for a message from Dee, but she'd been offline since the last time we'd talked. My mind flashed to what I said, caught in the strange haze we'd both been in and I realized I'd have to apologize when she'd get back online. After all, she deserved better than to get dragged by the nose by a friend.

"Moment of weakness my man," I told myself "happens to the best of us."

The afternoon came and went when my phone rang; a number I didn't know. I picked up without thinking.

"Hello?" I said.

"Your mother is pretty strung out," Nicole's voice came from the other end "maybe cut her a little slack?"

"Depends. What did you do?" I asked, sitting on the couch. Already, I could feel my cock swelling in my pants at the sound of her voice.

"Told her that her promotion will depend on your performance tomorrow."

"Damn, that is stressful," I said, leaning back.

"I'm sure you can handle it. You seemed confident enough," Nicole said.

"Yeah well, it's fake it till you make it, right?" I said. There was a long, breathy pause on the other end.

"Have you never...been with anyone?" Nicole asked. I shrugged, feeling suddenly self-conscious.

"No, not really," I said. Even though the phone, I could feel the flush of Nicole's cheeks, her excitement.

"Well then. How's 11am? My place?" she asked.

I made a polite grunt. Nicole loved that.

"Catch you then," and clicked off the phone.

"Holy shit," I said, staring up at the ceiling before I checked back the clock. 15 more hours to go.

Can't call me virgin after tomorrow, I messaged Dee.

***

I saw Dee at 10am on Saturday morning, climbing in through my bedroom window as I was stepping out of the shower.

"Yo, what are you-" I asked, watching her as she wordlessly stepped up to me, pressing her firm, athletic body against me. At a head taller than mine, Dee always got the upper hand during our playground fights, until I bulked up but this was different. She pushed me against my wardrobe, her hand reaching down to tear my towel off, exposing me entirely. I felt her hand, still cold, grasp my cock.

I gasped as I felt her circle her thumb across the tip, teasing it, stroking the shaft. We gasped together as it grew in her hand until it was fully hard and Dee ganged her grip, pumping it slowly at first, picking up speed. We barely said a word, our foreheads pressed together as she ground against me, using my knee between her legs, letting me feel her heat as she picked up speed. I Moved my leg back, feeling her wetness spill through her running suit. She matched my rhythm, her hand pumping up and down across my cock. Our lips almost touched as I felt my balls tighten, my orgasm building. There was a moment of pure ecstasy as I felt her cunt spasm against my leg the second my cock shot out, my cum flying across the room to land on my bed.

We lay there for a while against the wardrobe, Dee melting against me, my cock wilting in her hands, cum coating her fingers. I leaned in for a kiss but she pulled back.

"Don't make it weird, dude," she said, turning back to the window "you should last longer now."

She was gone without another word, jumping to hang off the tree branch, landing on our back yard and back to her morning exercise route. We'd talk, her and I, after this.

***

Nicole's house was one of those big, detached affairs almost an hour's drive away from the suburbs. From a distance, it looked like a fortified shoebox set in the middle of a forest path. Its driveway entrance was so well hidden, we didn't see it until we were almost up against it.

"Come in," Nicole buzzed us inside. Mom nestled the car along with the rest, as Nicole came out to greet us, dressed in what looked like a plain silk summer kimono "Sara! Glad to see you could make it!"

"I'm just dropping him off, be out of your hair right away," Mom said but Nicole waved her in.

"Nonsense, come on in! You haven't ever seen the old place, have you?" Nicole said as we stepped outside, leading us through the featureless exterior into the wide-open, minimalistic house of glass and Norwegian wood, put together by some Swedish engineer king or another. I was barely inside when I felt her hand move down my back and wrap around my waist.

"Love what you've done with the-oh," Mom said, as she turned to look just in time to see me and Nicole kissing deeply, me groaning as she teased me with the tongue and playfully teased my bottom lip, her body grinding into mine "I see you two are getting along so I'll just..."

"I was going for a dip. You should stay," Nicole said, as she led me toward the back of the house, where the small pool overlooking the hills was. Mom followed behind.

"Wish I'd known you had a pool. Would have brought my trunks," I said.

"You can swim without them," Nicole said, as she began to undo her kimono, letting it drop. She was dressed in a barely-there bikini with a thong bottom, the top cupping her perfect, perky breasts. "Sara, do you mind getting my tablet from the kitchen? I want to go over the Korean account."

I felt my mouth going dry as Nicole's hands ran over my body, fingers slipping under my shirt to pull it off me, revealing my body. She gasped, as her hands ran across my waist, already noticing the way my pants were tenting.

"Don't you think she's had enough?" I asked Nicole. She just shook her head, before kissing me deeply.

"Put some sunscreen on me, will you?" she said, turning around to undo the barely-there knot on her top.

By the time Mom came back, I had been busy spreading the lotion on Nicole's back and across her neck, slowly moving down her spine. Mom lingered there for a while, staring at her boss as she moaned while her son spread sunscreen on her, then finally said:

"Looks like they...they are going to push the deadline all the way to September. Something about renegotiating the price..." Mom said, between looks at Nicole's body, my rough hands, and the screen.

"They're stalling. Don't let them," Nicole moaned as my hands moved down to the small of her back, the thumbs teasing the tiny triangle where her thong peeked on top of tight, shapely ass. Without thinking, I reached out and undid a side knot, then another. She didn't stop me.

"We're already on shaky ground with their project owner," Mom said, eyes glued to the screen, legs fidgeting as she watched me slowly pull down the ends of the thong, completely exposing her. Nicole purred like a cat, as I spread sunscreen on her thighs and began to spread it down to her calves, before moving up.

"They'll have to get another if they lose us," Nicole said, breathily, as my thumbs traced the inside of her thighs, before reaching the curve of her ass. She bit her lip as I massaged her, spreading her lips and cheeks as I went. In my pants, my cock was so hard it almost hurt.

"I just think we..." Mom said, struggling for words as she saw her son lean in to kiss his way down her boss' body, his massive bulge pressing up between her legs "uh..."

"Uh, what, Sara? I can't understand you," Nicole said, gasping as I grasped her by the waist and pulled her halfway up as a man possessed. Her ass was in the air and her face on the sun lounger, as I leaned in and ran my tongue across her cunt, from clit to hole, slipping it inside to taste her deeply. Nicole moaned. Mom watched as I ate Nicole's pussy out, finally muttering:

"Yes"

I spread Nicole's ass with my hands, my mouth watering at the sight of the pink, wet flesh that parted in front of me. Lapping at it with my tongue, I tasted her folds deeply, grunting as I dark ner juices, then kissed my way down to her nub, flicking it with my tongue, attacking it like a man possessed as she writhed underneath me. I watched as she shuddered and came in front of my eyes, her cunt spasming and I prodded her wet cunt with my thumb, watching as it sank inside her deeply. Nicole howled and I sucked and kissed her clit again as my thumb pumped in and out of her, working her wet hole as another orgasm took her, then a third, before she pulled away from me, naked and flushed.

"What you need to do, Sara," Nicole said as she turned around and made me lean against the other end of the lounger, half my body in the air as she tore my pants off me, revealing my hard cock, the tip already dripping precum "is to be more assertive."

I barely made out what Mom said as Nicole took my cock into her mouth, swallowing half of it in one go. She briefly gagged as I felt myself slide down across her wet tongue and down her throat, sticking her tongue out to lap at my shaft. Pursing her lips, she sucked and lapped at it deeply, pulling back until she held my cockhead into her mouth, sucking at it before letting it plop out of her mouth and slap onto my abs.

Nicole maintained her eye contact even as she took my cock down her throat again, this time easing it down along her throat, spit flowing down freely. She choked, but I grasped her bun, leading her down across my length and she complied, building her rhythm, until her nose touched my flat belly and I saw my Mom's boss choke on my cock, her eyes watering as she saw me. I was teetering on the edge of exploding, barely holding on, when her tongue stuck out and she lapped my freshly shaven balls.

"Fuck Nicole, I'm-" I barely managed to say as I finally lost it and my cum shot out down her throat. Nicole held on, gulping down my cum, letting each inch slowly go, massaged in her mouth. When she finally let go, a single string of cum still hanging from her lips, she simply wiped her eyes and winked at me. Finally, Nicole stood up and walked to the indoor bar, still naked.

"I could use a drink after this. Anyone want one?" she said. I just gawked at the perfectly shaped as it moved away, tracking it through the glass panes.

"Did you just..." Mom hissed "you could have warned her. That was very rude!"

"Aw come on, Mom, don't be a prude. I gave like I got, didn't I?" I said, smiling, suddenly realizing I didn't mind the way Mom looked at my cock, already half erect and covered in her boss' spit and leftover cum.

"Water for the young gentleman. And for you, the usual," Nicole said, offering a glass to Mom.

"Oh no, I couldn't, I have to..." she began, but Nicole simply took her by the hand, as she motioned for me to follow her inside the house.

"Nonsense. We aren't done. Are we?" she said, looking at me over her shoulder, her hand grasping my cock, already hardening in her grasp.

"Not even close ma'am, no," I said, watching from the corner of my eye as Mom's eyes wandered to the way Nicole gripped me, leading me inside the house, toward one of the bigger couches in the living room. I sat down, my cock already at full mast, as Nicole Motioned for Mom to sit in the chair across from us. We watched her as she straddled me, her body leaning onto mine. Without thinking, I cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples, tugging them. Nicole cooed, as she brought herself down, grinding her wet cunt against my cock.

"Did you know that your son's a virgin, Sara?" Nicole said, biting her lip as I sucker her nipples, coning her tits and gently nibbling at the areolae. Her clit slid across the length of me, teasing. She slid across the length of me, letting me feel her hot, wet hole against the head before sliding back down.

"No...we never talked about that," Mom said, almost dreamily, nursing her drink. Her tone was like Dee's had been and I wondered what was getting her wetter: Nicole or me. The thought lingered, even though I tried to shoo it away.

"What a good executive I've got. Bringing me a virgin cock. Haven't had one..." Nicole said, moving her body up to let me feel her entrance, my cockhead lingering there, pulling back just enough as I thrust my hips, trying to fill her "...in a loooong time."

"Just happy to help," Mom said from the other end of the couch. When had she gotten there? I tried to focus, in between tasting Nicole's tits and feeling her hot cunt as it enveloped my cockhead, the sensation driving me inside as she let me dip inside her, teasing. I looked at Mom, playing with her hair, my eyes finding hers just as Nicole came down on my cock, taking down every inch.

There was a moment of perfect ecstasy as her silky, wet inside wrapped around every length of me and I felt her cervix press against my cockhead. She shuddered, her body shivering as I filled her, then began to move, grinding against me. I savored the feeling as she gripped me, her nails raking across my shoulders, moving down to grip my triceps while she picked up speed. For a long time, there was no sound in the entire house, save that of Nicole's panting and the wet, sucking noises of her count as she rode me, hard and fast, grinding on top of me. I began to move with her, matching her rhythm, the sensation driving me over the edge, happy that Dee and Nicole's blowjob had drained me ahead of time. I ground and bucked up against her, then grasped her ass, digging my nails inside the firm flesh as I picked her up.

"My! What are you-" Nicole barely had time to say before I picked her up bodily and turned her around, laying her onto the couch. She squealed as I grasped her ankles and pushed her legs up and apart, then drove myself inside her all the way to the hilt, using my weight to push with every thrust, bottoming out again and again. Nicole squealed underneath me, her wet cunt and my balls slapping together. She came against my cock and I could already feel another orgasm rising inside me. I turned to look at Mom, her own hand against her skirt, teasing her clit so we couldn't see, her eyes and Nicole's locked together as I fucked her boss.

"I'm cumming," I groaned to no one in particular and began to pull out but Nicole wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in, grinding back inside me "I gotta..."

"Ask your mother," Nicole said as she bucked against me. I looked at Mom, teetering at the edge of an orgasm when she suddenly shouted:

"Pull out!"

I barely had time to slip out of Nicole as my cum shot out in thick, hot ropes to coat Nicole's tits and belly. She squealed with joy with every splash of my cum and stroked me, getting every last drop, until I was finally spent, before turning to Mom:

"Good call. You got the job."

"For that?" Mom asked breathlessly, as Nicole crawled toward her, cupping her face in her hands.

"For being the best damn chief exec I could ask for," Nicole said, her lips kissing Mom. She melted into her and I watched the kiss for a while, their tongues dancing together, before breaking apart "but your son was nice, too."

"So all this...you didn't..." Mom said, staring at us, trying to piece together what happened, as Nicole brought me close, my cock already swelling in her hands.

"Thinking I'd hinge your promotion on a lay was very unprofessional, Sara. I trust this won't happen again?" Nicole said, in between kisses, her hand disappearing under Mom's skirt. She jumped, melting into her boss' touch.

"Yesss..."

"Good girl," Nicole said, kissing Mom's neck as I moved behind her. She barely resisted as I spread her widely, hooking two fingers in her cunt, playing with her wetness. Mom looked at me, mouthing thank you as Nicole moved between her legs and placed her face against her sex. She moaned deeply, just as I slipped my cock inside Nicole, riding her. We spit-roasted Nicole, Mom riding her face and my cock slapping against her and I watched as Mom hid her face just as she came over her boss' face. I pulled Nicole off Mom and against me, gripping her throat as I drove myself in her, before we both climaxed, my cum shooting in the air.