Mom Dom Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Exhibitionist incel lusts for Mother; Depraved games ensue.
4.2k words
4.45
10.1k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomBom
TomBom
22 Followers

Session 3

***************************

A new package arrived today.

I didn't ask for it. It just came in the mail. Actually, fucked up enough, Dad was the one to hand it to me.

"You got something from...Katie?" He read.

For some reason, it didn't register at first. I didn't know a Katie. The last package was unmarked.

"From 312 College Drive," he continued, reading the return address.

His face got real funny when he read the address. He almost didn't hand it to me. But in the end, he swallowed and forked it over.

Oh shit. That was the moment it hit me. Another toy was in the box and Dad was the one giving it to me. Fuck. This was getting out of hand.

"Thanks," I muttered and pretty much raced back to my room, feeling his gaze on my back the whole way.

I slammed the door shut and logged into Discord. One single missed message. Again, no text but a picture, instead. It showed a spread eagle pussy, but not like a clean one. This one was a jungle, and the pubic hair was all matted over and stuck against her skin. It just looked greasy, like she hadn't showered in a while.

I couldn't see her vagina, though. Like, clearly it was gaped open, but there was a big black round...uh...button in the way. Maybe some kind of a cap? A weird dildo? At any rate, some kind of thing plugging it.

I gulped and opened the box. There in the center, nestled around some bubble wrap was some kind of crooked dildo-looking thing. It had four round bulbs encircling its girth. The bulbs got progressively bigger the closer they got to the base, shockingly so. The last bulb attached to a shaft about half the diameter, but still, despite being half the diameter, the shaft was nearly as big around as an erect cock.

That shaft was a couple inches long, and on the end of it was the black button I saw in the pussy pic, I guess it acted as a kind of stopper to keep the dildo from sliding in all the way. And the most curious thing about it was that it curved upward, way more than a banana or something.

And last, but definitely not least, there was a handwritten note. The flamboyant, wholly girly penmanship read: "I marinated this for two days. It is unwashed. My juices are dried to it. I want another video. PS, Here's a fun fact for you: If your anus stretches wider than 3 inches, it will be permanently gaped. The last bulb measures 3.1 inches."

"...um..." My Discord reply was not eloquent.

Once again, she replied almost immediately: "Gape your asshole against Mom's thigh. Send proof."

That idea was a bit much to put it lightly. Yet, temporary insanity won out once again. "How do I send proof?"

"...good point. Figure it out."

It lingered on my mind as I taped up my cock for the night. I worked through various scenarios as I drifted asleep, which also had the side effect of making me dream about it, which had an even greater side effect on my libido in the morning.

In the end, I couldn't figure out a good way to send proof. So, I settled for the next best thing: I'd take another video of me inserting it (though, maybe only to the second bub, the last one was basically half a fist). And then I'd send her a secret snapshot of me sitting on Mom's lap again.

I thought I'd mix up the video a bit. She seemed to like those things if her gift was any indication. And this time, maybe I'd run her through my whole routine, taping up my cock and all?

I angled my webcam toward my bedroom door. And right behind my door, on the hinge side, I taped the bulbous butt-plug to the wall, right about waist height. It just hung there, beckoning me.

I could hear Mom and Dad down in the kitchen, Dad grabbing his coffee and heading off to work. Ever since these...adventures started, I'd been avoiding him and heading downstairs after he left for the day.

Here lately, there had only been a few moments of clarity, those times when my surging libido and heady rush faded. The post nut clarity. Though, unlike true post nut clarity, I hadn't orgasmed in a month.

I was swollen tight, my dick in an never-ending cycle of chafing redness and ghost kisses, my balls throbbing a constant shade of blue and oh-so-sensitive when they rested against Mom's leg. It was to the point that a pang would shoot through them every time she shifted position.

And, of course the odd erection cycles: being rock hard all day and flaccid as a baby turtle all night. Sometimes, my cock was barely poking out enough to wrap it, so I'd have to stretch it out taut and slender while wrapping it.

Suffice it to say, my headspace has been muddled.

And I've been trying to keep it that way. Those few moments of clarity, when all my libido drains away, I feel like the most disgusting slime, the biggest scum, a goddamn parasite, a fucking stain on the underwear of life.

I've been sexualizing my own mother, the woman who coddled me through all my years. I've been treating her like a piece of meat.

And even worse, I feel like I've been cheating my father with his wife, with my own mom--all without her knowledge.

Absolute degenerate.

A bout of sniffles later, the ghost kisses kicked back in, and I'm lost in a living fantasy once again. Then all that agony morphs into pleasure. More agony, more pleasure. And if I I didn't maintain the state of pleasure, the agony was...it was hopelessness, despair, apathy, and most of all, self-loathing.

It was fucked up.

The worst part was, other than showing a bit more cuddly affection, I have no idea if Mom even noticed what I was doing. Which should be good, but I really wanted her to notice. I just wanted her to see what I had been doing for her. I wanted her to want me the same way as that kid who was stuck in the dryer. I wanted her to do those things to me.

I turned on the webcam, then walked over to the door and hovered in front of the massive butt-plug. She, Katie, would be watching this. But once again, that thought didn't bring me as much pleasure as other thoughts.

Mom was downstairs in the kitchen. We were only separated by a single wall, and the whole reason I set up close to the door was because I wanted to be as close to her as possible while doing this. I wanted my ass to face her while I was entering myself, even if she didn't know.

I wasn't wearing a shirt, but I did have my gym shorts on.

I dropped them to my ankles, all in perfect view of the camera, and ripped the nighttime sleeve of duct tape off my cock. Ooo, it stung. I decided to wait to wrap my cock belt until after the dildo was inside me. Somehow, that excited me more.

Then, I noticed the kitchen went silent. Dad had left for the day. Normally this was about the time I'd head down for my lessons.

Instead, I massaged a spurt of lotion onto the wall cock and set the bottle down by my feet, next to my gym shorts. Then I bent clear over until I could touch my toes and eased myself back around the first bulb.

Thanks to, uh, passing the egg every night, I'd learned how to take this much. The second one stretched a bit, and the third, oh, it was about all I could manage. I spent an inordinate amount of time on that one.

When it got there, my ass cheeks had just began to smoosh into the wall.

And honestly, I'd lost track of time. Which was a huge mistake.

Knock, knock. "Kevin? Time to get up, Cubby."

Oh fuck. Mom was just on the other side of the door. I was pretty much pushing my ass against her. I put my hands on my knees, arched my back, and began to take the last bulb--the one that marked the point of no return.

"Ugh, Ooooo" A moan escaped my lips as it stretched and the three inch bulb began to enter, perhaps a quarter of the way.

Right then, the doorknob jiggled.

Fuck. I didn't lock the door.

The knob turned.

I couldn't move. I was pinned to the wall by my very sore asshole. I didn't think, I bent over and reached for the gym shorts around my ankles, desperate to cover up.

Right as I did that, the door opened. Fortunately, I was on the back side of it so Mom couldn't see me right away. This gave me enough time to get my shorts up and around my cock which was--Oh my God! My cock was rock hard, practically bursting with throbbing blood and beads of cum.

I was so focused on my ass, I didn't even notice. It must have sprang to life when Mom knocked.

Shit. I couldn't stand straight up, that'd really expose it. I guess I could just pretend I was masturbating and got caught? I mean, that was a normal, if awkward, thing that happens to normal people.

But there was something else: My bare ass was totally exposed. When I pulled up my shorts, I, of course, couldn't get it around the butt-plug pegging me to the wall. Christ, I was bare backed, bare assed, and anally gaped against the wall, still hunched over smothering my gym shorts around my erection.

That was how Mom found me.

I couldn't look up. But what I did see was a a black pair of yoga pants stretched around thick thighs. She wore cheesy bunny slippers, the ones Dad got her for Christmas one year.

And as my eyes drew upward, I saw the pants cling around her waist, pooching out fleshy curves. Against the thin pants, Mom's Y was clearly visible along with the trace of a cleft nestled between her thighs--oh, that dirty treasure.

My ass spasmed, cheeks shuddered, cock twitched.

She was still holding onto the door as she peeked around it at me.

I thanked God that there were enough bulbs inside me that my ass cheeks were touching the wall. I was ninety percent sure that the rubber cock would be hidden between my flesh at this point.

But there was that other ten percent of horny doubt.

She towered above me. Both heavier and taller than I was, even if I was standing upright, which I most certainly was not. Instead, I was a little fuck boi buried against the wall.

I didn't dare look her in the eye. I was shamed, utterly, completely. And exposed.

There was silence as I felt her gaze travel down my arched back, slide between my cheeks, and perhaps even slip into my hole. Oh, that last bulb was still partially submerged and threatening more. It begged me for the point of no return.

Dirty, dirty, dirty.

It was all I could do to contain my erection. My cock clenched and bobbed up and down against my palms. Being hunched over as I was, my line of sight only had one place to go. My gaze caressed up and down Mom's legs, tickled those puffy pussy lips pooching out, and stroked her. I picture those lips spreading wide.

I was so close. My mouth went dry. It tasted like a hot fart. Filthy, filthy, filthy.

But Mom slowly inched closer. The moist treasure between her legs was so close now, I could feel its heat radiate against my cheek. I could almost--no, I actually could whiff a hint of musk. And I raised my head and began to stick out my tongue and--

--wait.

I caught myself before my tongue barely parted my lips.

This was so fucked.

I was about to fuck up my life.

The clarity struck, and with it, a flash of empathy, humanizing my mother.

She'd just wanted to wake me up for school. She wandered up the stairs and knocked. No answer. So she stepped inside, and what did she see? Pure degeneracy.

I mean, maybe she could see the rubber cock up my ass, maybe she couldn't. But she could see me laid bare, pressed against the wall, hunched over holding my erection--all with a bottle of lotion at my feet.

This went beyond merely "catching your son masturbating."

I wanted this. And a part of me wondered if I'd arranged this situation deliberately.

Oh fuck! A wave of nausea hit me. I was recording this. I prayed she wouldn't see the green light on the camera

I was a piece of shit.

I cheated Dad with my own Mother. All without her awareness.

Fuck.

We can't have a relationship after this. I'd fucked it up.

The bulb pressed deeper into my ass and I don't know if it was tears of pain or pity, but they fell none-the-less. I was a pathetic blubbering degen. And Mom bore witness to it all.

She reached out her hand, then drew it back.

Oh fuck, she couldn't even touch me.

She reached out again and massaged her palm through my hair. We still hadn't said a word. The tension, it hung so heavy. But her touch melted it away. Her nails scraped my scalp. Her hand worked my head back and forth, up and down, as if I was licking her pussy from afar.

Uninhibited, I stuck out my tongue like her little puppy dog. Yes, I was her good boy. She drew my face deep into her treasure, until my lapping tongue was buried just above her mound, pressing against her bladder. I could hardly breathe. I was stifling.

She hesitated.

Then her nails, those sensual talons, gripped my hair and jerked my head back. I licked along her curves, and as she pulled my head up by the hair. Her Mickey Mouse tee bunched up as she drug my tongue up her body.

My dry tongue caressed flesh, Mom's bare flesh. I savored the divot of her belly button, making a pointed effort to taste deep inside. She continued to pull my head upwards, her shirt along with it.

Then came her enormous mounds. They smothered my cheeks as my tongue traced between their valley, up and over the ridge of her bra-strap.

Finally, she pulled my chin over her shoulder and nestled my mouth into her tender neck, just below her ear. Then she whispered, "why, my sweet boy, what is wrong?"

Everything.

Her free hand wrapped around my waist and drew me toward her, hard and fast. My ass tore out of the dildo, nearly all the way. The ripples of the bulb's degressions, Holy Hell, they were painfully amazing.

She held me there, against her.

A bead of sweat trickled down my spine. Then another right behind it. It was...it was a fat glob. That was strange. If I didn't know better, I'd have said it was a glob of spit.

Regardless, it snaked straight down my back, slithered between my ass cheeks, and tickled my hole.

Since Mom had pulled me upright, my tented erection had sprung free. Somehow, my hands had found their way around her waist, and without their aid, my elastic shorts couldn't contain my rock hard cock.

They tried, though. I could feel the head just barely peeking out above the waistband. But Mom stepped closer hugging me tight against her bare stomach. A bra still covered her breasts, but that didn't matter. My sweat drench flesh slid against her smooth supple skin, and she began inching me closer to the wall.

"Shhh, don't cry, Baby Boy. Momma's here. Don't cry. I've got you."

Was I still crying? I didn't think so, but I do know that as the bulbs slowly entered my hole once again, each one stretching it bigger than the last--all right in front of my Mother, all entirely her controlled pace. Oh, surely she had a perfect view down there. But if she did, she pretended not to notice.

And then, the last bulb pressed against my sore hole.

My hips lurched, trying to stop it.

But Mom continued to inch closer. She wanted me to take it.

Did I just feel a tug on my shorts? Perhaps not, but they fell free, dropping down to my ankles. I was laid bare.

And still, she pressed her body closer, forcing me into the wall. My bare torso pinched tight between her breasts and the wall. Her bare stomach slathered against my sweaty flesh. Her hips began pressing on mine.

I accepted it all, except for the pressure on my hips. Against that, I fought back. I wasn't ready to accept the final ball, not yet. Please, not yet.

"Mommy," I whimpered.

She gasp. To that encouragement, her thighs wrapped around mind, straddling my bare cock, spreading her treasure for me.

I couldn't see where, but I felt my cock press into a fold of fabric. Thin yoga pants, to be sure. Her thigs straddled me tighter, she was on top of me, pinning me to the wall, and I felt fabric stretch around my cock as I pressed ever deeper into a fold.

I heard a gentle moan. And I was sure that I was entering her pussy. The thin cloth between us be damned, those fucking yoga pants.

She smothered my face into her neck until I was gaping at her throat, struggling to find a breath. My arms patted against her back.

"Please, that's enough. I can't breathe." I wanted to say. But her stronger arms and supple neck smothered my face. I couldn't breathe, let alone whimper.

Her hips bucked into me, a final push, and I just knew the head of my cock, her little boy's penis, had slipped into her pussy. The cloth of the yoga pants strained like a reluctant condom.

She grinded up and down. Not overtly, mind you--I mean, wrong as it sounded, everything she'd done so far, she'd done under the guise of giving me a hug, comforting her crying son. Though, it was hard to argue that logic when my cock was peeking into her pussy. At this point, I had no doubt her affections were intentional flirting, or in this case, just shy of outright sex.

Mom was playing a game.

I entered her deeper, maybe an inch at the most. The fabric stretched tight, likely as tight as it would allow. It would not allow me to explore Mom's wet cave any deeper. Her cave clamped down. Tight. Moisture bled through her pants and dribbled down my balls. Hers.

I don't know how she did it, but her pussy clamped down so tight, it tugged my cock back and forth, pulling my gaping asshole with it.

Then, it happened. The final ball slid inside me. All that buildup, all that stretching, once that final ball was inside me, all I felt was sweet relief. Despite the stem being the size of a normal cock, it was nothing compared to the ball before it. My hole was pinched between the stopper and the final ball. However, the stem was just long enough to allow for some minor ass fucking.

But most of all, Mom had just gaped my asshole, seemingly unknowingly; though, I knew better now.

And she still had the audacity to pretend she was comforting me--though I suppose in a way, she was. "My sweet boy. Yes, let it out. It's okay. Mommy's here for you. You can cry out."

That last line reminded me I couldn't breathe. My senses were too overwhelmed from the pleasures of fucking and stretching.

Oh fuck, I couldn't breath. If anything, she smothered my face tighter against her neck.

I patted her back. 'Mom, help, please. I'm going to die.'

She didn't relent. My pleading prompted a different response. Mom began rocking me back and forth against the wall, fucking my ass on the stem, sliding the ball against the inside, working the head of my cock in to her pussy, dripping her juices down my balls, and of course, smothering my face.

"Yes, my sweet boy. Let it out. Let it out."

Oh, fuck. I was going to die. I couldn't breathe. Spots started forming on my vision. The bulb struck a special place. My cock twitched. Her pussy clamped down. Juice dribbled down my legs.

More. More. More.

I moaned the last of my air into her neck, death forgotten. Spurt, spurt. With my head still poking into her pussy, the entire last month's worth of tension and involuntary celibacy release in a tidal wave.

My ass clenched down, which shoved the bulb into some kind of electric trigger in my ass that spasmed my hips.

My vision began to black out. At first, it was due to the lack of oxygen, but that encroaching darkness burst into the white hot orgasmic pleasure, and I saw stars.

And I came and I came and I came.

The yoga pants blocked most of it, and it dribbled down my cock, and I'm sure, down her legs as well. But the jet was so strong and there was so much, the surge pressed against the cloth screen and trickled into her pussy.

It wasn't a deep satisfying spurt, but I know I got some in there.

I shoved deep, straining the fabric with all my might, and forced the semen into her.

I just came in my mom.

She released my head. I gasp for breath, huffing and puffing and drenched in cum and sweat. Her now sweaty flesh slid against mine, our bare stomach's smothered tightly.

TomBom
TomBom
22 Followers
12