Mom Dom Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my legs wobbled and nearly gave out, but then, something odd happened.

"Stand up straight, young man," Mom barked.

She continued to caress my hair. Loving, caring.

But my legs, they couldn't withstand the electric impulses of the orgasmic aftershocks. They began to quiver. "I-I'm sorry, Mommy. It--it's too much, I--"

Her loving hand struck like a snakebite. It grabbed my ear. Her other hand released my back and grabbed my other ear. She twisted, torturing, and pulled my face up to meet hers.

My lips were half an inch away from her plump lips. Her hands wrenched on my ears, holding me upright, but when she spoke, her lips grazed against mine, soft and sensual, even if her words were anything but. "I am your Mother. You are to obey me. Stand upright."

It was too much and another spurt of cum shot from my softening cock. She must have felt that because her hips began grinding again, beckoning it. Her lips traced mine. Not a kiss, but more as if she was whispering words against my mouth, softly tickling, breathing into me.

My balls swelled. A deep tidal wave rocked into me, and, I shoved my cock into her, hard. It came, the first swell. Somehow the ultra-sensitivity of my nethers triggered an even bigger orgasm than the first one.

The bulb jolted through my ass and slammed down deep on the button. I clenched it tighter.

I came hard, bucked my hips into hers, frantically and involuntarily humping for more. My cock was too flaccid to enter her, but it slipped between her thighs, and frolicked in the cum oozing down her soaked pants. My cum. And I kept spurting more, more, more into her, on her, around her.

I didn't know I had so much.

And this time, not even Mom holding my ears could keep me upright. They slipped out of her hands. My legs went dead, and I flopped to the floor like a ragdoll.

I was face up, on my back. My hips still bucked and lurched. I knew it had something to do with the bulb that was in my ass. Even with all the stimulation, this much cumming wasn't normal.

When I glanced down, I was a wet, sticky mess. Like I could feel all the pussy juices and cum, but I underestimated the extent of it.

And for the first time this morning, I saw Mom in all her glory. Her face was impassive, but her eyes were her tell. They shone bright.

Her long blonde hair was frazzled. Strands stuck out, and against the window light, she appeared to glow--an aura, perhaps even a halo.

And my angel stood above me, her nose held high like she was above all of this. But I could see the cum trickling down her leg, both mine and her own. Mine was big fat globules, hers was a thin continual stream--

--wait.

Was she taking a piss?

Yes. Yes, she was. Seemed like she was marking her territory. And as the stream trickled down, she said, "I made scrambled hash for breakfast. You will be down in sixty seconds."

"I can't--" I began to say, still bucking and spurting cum on my chest.

"59...58...57..." She began counting down.

She had a way about her that made me think it would be an extremely bad idea to disobey her.

I nodded, legs still not functioning, and wormed my way across the carpet, smearing semen like a slime trail.

She gave me one last nod and left the room, presumably to make me up a plate of scrambled hash and organize my studies.

**********************************************

12