All Comments on 'Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 03'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
Fucking excellent!

A fantastic story. Makes me really jealous of Tommy and the beautiful women in his life. The love that the three, June, Jane, and Tommy show for each other, can actually be felt in the words. And the bonus is the hot neighbor who really wants it too. All in all, you will have one tired young man. But what a way to go! Don't take a year to write the next chapter. My cock and I await expectantly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another Cracker !

Some guys have all the luck! Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
write more continue saga

family threesome and next door moresome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If you want to...

...write a 4th installment of this series, I'm sure your readers will be very appreciative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

To bad this hasn't been continues. A chapter where he and mom discuss the happenings with auuntie and that he thinks Karen is coming on to him, with mom approving Karen and wanting to let sis in on goings on. A chapter with mom and aunt and son together. They discuss the 3 living together and him taking classes locally. A chapter where he does Karen and the sisters discuss letting her in on their relationship with son. A chapter with a 4 some and Karen leaves her husband and they live as a happy and loving foresome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Very good writing. Twin sisters and one is your mother is outstanding. Keep the writings coming.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very hot series

Sweet !!!!

Fucking his mom and her twin sister is awesome.

I hope that he doesn't let his mom down or hurt her by fucking the next door neighbor.

Good read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad dream

By chosing to involve Walter in the dream you ruined the story for my part. Any story with more than one male involved with the same girls is not possible to like for me. Too bad, as you seemed to have a good story going. But from the direction of the dream, it seems clear where this might be heading.

clive2007clive2007over 12 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Walter is just there in part for comic effect (not entirely successfully, it appears) and because he is married to Karen. That's it. Walter is not going to be involved sexually with anyone and I don't know where you appear to have gotten that idea.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very hot! Now that he's had them both, he needs to have them together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
255 Followers
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com