All Comments on 'Mom Finally Becomes June'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
keep going

keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done!

Very hot story, nicely crafted, with just the hint of more to come when Tommy helps his aunt with the, er -- shelves. Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Decent first story

Let me get this straight. Are we supposed to believe that these two fucked for five minutes and it was the best sex the mom had ever had? Give me a break

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
shocked by shit?

So, this kid is doing his mom and she tells him to "fuck me" and he's shocked because she says "shit." Right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hurry up and write more

Can't wait to read about Tom and aunt

baranbratbaranbratalmost 17 years ago
Hurry up and write more

Can't wait to read about Tom and aunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
when a mom makes love to her son

When a Mom makes love to her son, IT IS the best orgasm she will ever have. It is because of the taboo in our society that makes it happen. I know.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lets have more

a good first story already erotic could be more so with longer build up to sex,lets have more ,wonder what auntie is going to do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WHATS HAPPENED TO PART 2

WELL?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot !

Brilliant story, very well written. I've read all 3 of the stories, can hardly wait for Chapter 4 !

Fubar2kFubar2kalmost 15 years ago
Very Good Story ...

One reads so many stories in here where the story builds over two pages, the couple gets to the sex bit, and the story stops dead! Almost as if the author has run out of steam or can't be bothered to carry on. I enjoyed this story in itself, a good story, nice intro and lovely, caring love-making. And as for the chap below who said to give him a break, sometimes five minutes of lovemaking with all its emotion beats half an hour of sexual gymnastics hands down! And there is more to come ... so thank you Clive. Best wishes, Michael. Ps: Can't abide this fellow "Anonymous" ... usually has bad things to say. If you are going to make a comment, at least have the balls to put your name to it!

Fubar2kFubar2kalmost 15 years ago
Very Good Story ...

One reads so many stories in here where the story builds over two pages, the couple gets to the sex bit, and the story stops dead! Almost as if the author has run out of steam or can't be bothered to carry on. I enjoyed this story in itself, a good story, nice intro and lovely, caring love-making. And as for the chap below who said to give him a break, sometimes five minutes of lovemaking with all its emotion beats half an hour of sexual gymnastics hands down! And there is more to come ... so thank you Clive. Best wishes, Michael. Ps: Can't abide this fellow "Anonymous" ... usually has bad things to say. If you are going to make a comment, at least have the balls to put your name to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun

Reading about a mother getting fucked by her son always gives me an erection. I have fun stroking my cock as I read about the incestual action. More. More.

PeanePeaneover 12 years ago

Really good so far

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very nice start

Very loving and yet erotic, with hot sex.

Thanks for the read.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 12 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed it!

ranjit_madarchodranjit_madarchodabout 12 years ago
Best Mother

It is really the best experience of having sex with own mother... good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"That was wonderful, Thomas," she said, her voice quiet and serious. "The best fuck I have ever had. Thank you. I love you."

That's what June, Tom's mother, tells him in this excellent story after their first hot incestuous fuck. It's something all mothers of young males should pay close attention to. Typically, a mom with a son in his late teens, say, will often notice something jumping around in her boy's pants. Too often the mother lies to herself, she denies how interesting that something is, how seeing it gets her moist between her legs. She needs to learn from Tom's mother, June. What's jumping around in her son's pants is his young meaty cock, a cock that has the potential to do his mother a world of good. Face it, a boy of around that age is a non-stop semen making machine. His balls never quit, and he's got to unload his balls and shoot his semen all the time. Boys being what they are, he looks to that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs as the nature-given receptacle for all his sperm. It's his own damn birth canal, his mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt, and he's deeply drawn to it. He sticks his cock up the same cunt he came out of, and he knows he's exactly where he belongs. He goes into a fuck-frenzy, he fucks the living shit out of dear old mom as she cums like crazy, and he finally blows his hot young balls giving his mother a huge twatful of his semen. Like Tom, the boy'll be doing that a lot from now on.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

What a wonderful start to the series! Very hot and very romantic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

very sexy and sensual...!!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Excellently crafted piece most enjoyable short read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
255 Followers
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES