Mom Finds 'The Thing'

Story Info
Mom accidentally uses Son's hi-tech aphrodisiac.
1.5k words
4.26
81.3k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Mrs. Patterson was bouncing up and down on her son's cock, her big tits flopping as she fucked herself silly. Her son Tim was in heaven, he'd never in a million years dreamed this would happen!

It had all started because Mrs. Patterson, Jill, was a snoop. She'd been going through her son's desk and found what looked like a piece of chocolate. She thought she'd sneak it for herself but as soon as she touched it, a change came over her.

All her sexual inhibitions began melting away. She forgot about the strange candy and started thinking about her son. Tim was twenty, average looks, still living at home while looking for a better paying job. Jill had never thought about his cock before but now for some reason she needed to know what he was packing.

She went looking for her son, shedding her suddenly annoying clothing along the way. She found him in the study at the computer. When she walked in she was down to just her panties. "Oh there you are!" she exclaimed. "Tim honey, be a dear and show Mommy your cock. I really need to see it."

Tim whispered under his breath, "Holy crap! It worked!" and stood up. "Sure thing, Mom!" he said. He was elated, for once something had gone his way! Tim was still a virgin at twenty and no female he knew seemed to want to help him with his condition. So he'd searched the Dark Web and found The Thing.

The Thing was supposedly the first true hi-tech aphrodisiac, touch activated and somehow using nano-machines? He had no idea. He'd heard about it two years ago and had finally acquired one at a massive cost. He'd planned to use it on a hot co-worker but it looked like his Mom had found it first.

Well, why waste it? Tim thought. He unzipped his pants so his Mom could see the growing erection under his boxers, the head was peeking out at her. It wasn't like his Mom was unattractive, after all She'd make an excellent fucktoy. "Well, Mom?"

"Mmm, Timmy, that is nice! Now come here, Mommy wants to suck your dick." Jill was almost drooling, staring at Tim's bulge as it approached her. She rolled her panties down her hips and stepped out of them just as Tim stopped before her. Dropping to her knees she pushed down his boxers and grabbed his dick. Then she engulfed as much of her son's meat as she could, swirling her tongue over him and making him moan.

"Wow, Mom, you're such a good cocksucker! Mmm, yeah, that's fantastic." Tim looked down on his Mommy's bobbing head, she was really going to town on him. This was his first blowjob ever, he'd never even gotten that far with any of his dates. He felt his control slipping away, said, "Gonna cum Mom, gonna cum in your mouth!"

Hearing this Jill sucked even harder, her tongue dancing over his shaft. Tim came with a roar, jetting his spunk into his Mommy's throat. "Take it, oh fuck, take my cum, Mom!" His ass clenched and his hips shot forward, shoving even more of his cock down his Mom's gullet. She swallowed over and over, trying to get all her son's sweet jizz she could.

Finally she freed him from her hot mouth and smiled up at him. "Oh Timmy! I've wanted you for so long! I need your cock inside me!" She was cradling her son's balls, stroking his semi-hard shaft, willing him hard again.

Tim was amazed at what The Thing had done to his mother. Thirty minutes ago she'd been a normal if somewhat conservative woman, now she somehow seemed to ooze sex. Her every movement was sensuous, calculated to arouse. Her eyes shone with desire, she'd become some sort of super-milf!

"Timmy? Pay attention please, Mommy was talking! Now, let's go to the bedroom, we're going to fuck." Jill was breathing heavy, staring at Tim as if daring him to object. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into motion.

Once in her bedroom Jill turned to her son and kissed him passionately. "Oh Timmy, I need this so bad, come on, get naked for Mommy, hurry!" Jill had never been so turned on, and for her own son! Somehow she craved him like no one else. She didn't know or care why, she had to have his cock!

Tim loved how horny his Mom was for him. "You take my clothes off for me, Mom. Hurry, so we can fuck." He wanted to see how horny The Thing was making her. Jill pushed him onto the bed and had his clothes off in less than a minute. She kept him on his back and jacked his cock while kissing him and rubbing her tits against his chest.

"Oh Timmy! Finally! God I need this so bad, Mommy needs your dick, need to fuck myself on your cock, oh God!" Jill was practically begging for her son's tool. She was panting, focused only on getting stiff cock inside her wet pussy.

"Go ahead, Mom, ride me, ride your son's cock." Tim was amazed at how well The Thing had removed his Mom's inhibitions. He laced his hands behind his head and watched as his Mom straddled him. She crouched over his groin and guided his cock-head into position.

"Mmm, yesss," Jill sighed. She sank down on his dick in one smooth motion and Tim gasped at how hot and tight his Mommy's cunt felt, he was glad he'd just blown a load in her mouth. His cock was throbbing as his Mommy's cunt clenched him, her fat titties were in his face so he grabbed one and sucked a nipple.

"Oh Tim, god your cock feels sooo goood," his Mommy moaned. "I need it, I need your cock, oh my god! Fuck me Timmy, fuck your Mommy's pussy!" She was bouncing up and down on her son's cock, thighs pumping, sliding her slick cunny up and down Tim's rod.

"God Mom, you're such a hot fuck!" Tim exclaimed. "Love your pussy!" The sensations coming from his crotch were unbelievable, jerking off was nothing compared to this! "Why don't you cum for me, Mommy? Cum on my cock, do it!" He wanted to feel her squeeze his dick even tighter.

Jill heard her son's demand and she exploded, a mind-blowing orgasm stronger than she'd ever had ripped through her. "Oh fuck, yes!" she cried before being overcome by her lusty feelings. Her already tight nipples throbbed in time with her pussy, Tim's cock was plowing her hard and deep, she was a slave to sensation.

Tim gritted his teeth and thought about baseball as his Mommy rode him like a stallion, his eight inches sunk in her to the hilt. "Oh Timmy!" she cried, "oh I love your young cock! Fuck your Mommy with your big young cock! Yes! Yes!" She was clutching her boobs, face flushed, almost tearing off his rigid meat.

Finally she sank down against her son, pressed her tits against his chest and kissed him hungrily. "God, you're such a good fuck, such a good boy!" she whispered to him as her lips sought his. Tim was still hard, throbbing inside his Mom's pussy, he whispered back, "On your knees, Mommy, gonna fuck you like a bitch in heat."

Jill's eyes widened, she hissed "Yes, make me your bitch!" She spun around and shoved her ass back at her son. Her sopping cunt gaped at him, pulsing like a hungry mouth. "Fuck me hard, I want it hard!" she demanded.

Tim was beyond words, he howled and shoved his rock-hard dick into his Mommy's cunt. He grabbed her hips and started plowing her as hard as he could, shaking her ass with every thrust.

"Cum for your Mommy," Jill begged. She couldn't believe how incredible sex with her son was. "I need to feel your cum in me! Fill me up, give it to me, oh hurry!" Her body was demanding more, suddenly she shouted, "Spank me! Spank your dirty Mommy! I'm so dirty, fucking my son, begging for his cum, oh Tim! Punish me! Spank my ass!"

Hearing his Mommy beg him for his cum, for rougher and rougher sex did the trick. Tim felt his balls pull up under his cock. "All right Mommy, you want it? Here it comes!" Tim started slapping his Mommy's ass-cheeks as he fired his hot jism deep into her hungry womb. Jill felt his cock swell inside her, her orgasm got stronger, it was like they were somehow becoming perfect for each other!

Inside the rutting pair, at the cellular level, tiny nanobots swarmed their systems, rewiring their bodies and brains. They had been passed to Tim from his mother's mouth, now they were being tuned to each other. Soon they would be each other's ideal sex partner. In the other room on Tim's desk, The Thing dissolved into dust and blew away.

The End