It wasn't Painkillers it was Viagra

Story Info
What goes up must come down, but only with mother's help!
4.6k words
4.59
122.9k
243
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers

This is based on a true story!

-

When the door suddenly opened it startled me. This was my bedroom, so my privacy should be respected.

"You're supposed to knock before coming into my room."

The look that I got from her told me that I wasn't going to get an apology from her. Then, while pointing her finger at me in a threatening way, she said, "And you are supposed to be ready. We need to leave in twenty minutes."

I gave her my best cheeky grin, in the hope that it would calm her down, but it didn't work. She wasn't amused.

"I want you out of bed and dressed in five minutes. No excuses."

After putting my face straight, I nodded. That got a brief smile from her.

As she was leaving, while closing the door behind her, she gave me the five minute warning again.

I shouted out, "OK."

But it wasn't going to be OK. I did want to get out of bed and get dressed. However, when my Mother returned I wouldn't be ready because I had a problem, and it was a big one. I had an erection, and despite my best efforts, it was refusing to go down!

I'm eighteen years old so my cock getting stiff at awkward times isn't unusual. Most times, without too much effort, I'm able to deflate it. Occasionally though I need to jerk off to get it down. This morning I'd already done that, twice, but for some reason, that I was struggling to understand, it hadn't worked. My cock was still standing proud, as hard as it had ever been, and not giving any indication that it was going to be limp anytime soon.

As I counted down the minutes I wasn't optimistic. When I got to five she was back, and I was right. Nothing had changed. I still had a monumental hard-on. This time she was more respectful, she knocked.

"Come in."

Last time she'd been annoyed, now she was angry, so angry that she wasn't able to speak. I was in trouble.

"Please don't be angry, I can explain."

She was now waiting, hands on hips, for that explanation. But I didn't know what to say.

"It's my..."

I cleared my throat, and then I started again.

"I want to get out of bed but I can't."

"So your legs are paralysed?"

She was being sarcastic, but I wish that they were really paralysed. That wouldn't be embarrassing. Having to tell her the truth, would be. I took a deep breath. I would just have to give it to her straight and hope that it didn't freak her out.

"I have an erection and it won't go down."

Her reaction wasn't what I'd expected. She laughed, long and hard. It was a while before she'd finished. She might find it funny, but I didn't.

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"And you are telling me that you don't know how to deal with it?"

She was mocking me and I didn't like it.

"Of course I do, but I've done that and it hasn't worked."

After giving a deep sigh, she said, "Just do it again."

She'd said it slowly as if she was speaking to a small child, and that irritated me.

In a firm voice, I said, "I did."

"So twice, and it's still hard?"

I nodded.

"Impressive, I wish your Father could do that."

That was a surprise, I'd never heard her say anything like that before. She wasn't one to share intimate details with other people, especially anything that was sexual.

"You're going to have to try again," than, while giving me a stern look, she added, "And you're going to have to hurry up. I don't want to be late."

"OK, but will you please get me some more of those painkillers from the bathroom? My headaches better than it was, but I've still got it."

It was a simple request, and I was expecting her to go and get them for me, but she wasn't moving, and there was a strange look on her face.

"Those tablets that you took, what colour were they?"

"Blue."

When she suddenly covered her face with her hands, I knew there was a problem. However, when she removed her hands she was smiling, and she was also struggling not to laugh. I was confused, and she could see that I was, because when she spoke I got an explanation.

"Those tablets aren't painkillers, they're your Father's Viagra."

So that was why my cock was still rock-hard. My Father was fifty eight, twenty years older than my Mother, so it wasn't surprising that he needed some help to get it up. But I didn't need any help, and I'd foolishly taken some of them.

"How many did you take?"

"Four."

That made her laugh. She might be finding this funny, but I didn't.

"Your Father only needs two."

I groaned. I hadn't just taken Viagra by mistake, I'd taken a large dose. My cock was never going to go limp. I was going to have a permanent erection for the rest of my life. But wait a minute, the label on the container that they were in didn't say Viagra.

"They were in a Tylenol bottle."

That wiped the smile from her face, and now she was looking guilty.

"Sorry, I thought that they would be easier to store in that small container."

So it was really her that was to blame. There's a golden rule with medicines. Always keep them in their original package. Now, because my Mother had ignored that, I was in this predicament.

"I shouldn't have laughed, this could be serious."

"And it's your fault."

In a low voice, and while averting her eyes, she said, "Yes it is."

But blaming her wasn't going to solve the problem. I needed to put that out of my mind. All that mattered was to find a solution.

I asked, "So how do we fix this?"

"I could take you to the Doctors."

I shook my head vigorously. That would be embarrassing. It wouldn't surprise me if the Doctor was to also find it funny. There was no way I was going to let that happen.

"OK, but somebody has to look at it."

When I realized that she meant her, I was horrified. That was worse than going to see a Doctor.

"No way, you're my Mother."

"This is a medical emergency."

She'd said it calmly, in a matter of fact way, and thinking about it, she was right. It might help if she was to see it.

When I removed the covers, and my cock was exposed, she gasped. That surprised me, but it shouldn't have, because I should have anticipated her reaction. I get that a lot when a woman sees my erect cock for the first time. It's long and it's thick. A lot bigger than your average cock. I'm not boasting, I'm just telling it as it is. Some people are lucky, they have the good fortune to be well-endowed. I just happen to be one of them!

"It's big, very big."

She was staring at it, and I was waiting for her to ask. They always do, and she didn't disappoint me.

"How long is it?"

That was a question that a Mother shouldn't be asking her Son, but I was proud of my cock, so I was happy to answer her.

"Eight and a half inches."

In fact, it was slightly bigger than that, but when you have such an impressive manhood you can ignore small fractions.

"Your Father is only five and a half, and he doesn't have your thickness."

I'd thought that my Mother seeing my erect cock would be embarrassing, for me, and for her as well, but it wasn't. She was fascinated by it, and I was enjoying the attention that it was getting.

"Did Mary manage to take all of it?"

If you were to see Mary, an ex-girlfriend, you'd understand why she'd asked. She was small, less than five feet tall. But the question was from my Mother, so should I reply? No, but I was going to.

"Most of it. For a small woman she had quite a large pussy."

Her wide-eyed reaction to that told me that she'd got back from me more than she'd expected. But it was her fault for asking such an intimate question.

"It would certainly stretch my pussy."

Then she giggled, and it was my turn to be shocked. For the next thirty seconds that hung in the air, while both of us imagined that happening.

Eventually the silence was broken by me saying, "So what do we do now?"

"You need to jerk off again," and then, after a slight hesitation, she said, "It might be better if I do it for you."

Had I heard correctly? I must have, because her hand was now on my cock. I knew that the right thing to do was to ask her to stop, but what her hand was doing was exciting me, and I wanted it to continue.

"If I do it for you your climax should be more intense, and that might do the trick."

I nodded. But from the look on her face, and how her hand was slowly stroking my cock, she was doing this as much for her pleasure, as she was for mine.

This was good, and eventually it would get better when I spurted over her hand.

"It might help if I give you something to look it while I play with your cock."

That wasn't necessary, but I was never going to refuse her offer. She then stopped stroking my cock so that she could unbutton her blouse. This was more than I had expected, and more than I could have ever hoped for.

My Mother is a curvy woman. She has large hips, and a bottom that has a nice wobble. But more importantly, her breasts are impressive. For a long time I have admired them, wondering what they would look like if she was topless. I've stained the sheets quite a few times while imagining how they would feel. And now, she was going to show them to me.

When she unhooked her bra, and it fell to the floor, it was my turn to gasp. She was thirty eight, past her prime, but they were still magnificent. Two large mounds that were topped by big nipples.

"What do you think?"

"If you were my girlfriend I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off them."

Her smile told me that she liked my answer.

"What about your mouth?"

I quickly said, "If you were my girlfriend I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth off them."

That made her laugh.

Her hand was now back on my cock, and while she stroked it, my eyes were glued to her big tits. It wouldn't be long before I was emptying my balls again.

"If it will help, and you want to, you can touch me."

Of course I wanted to, and before she could change her mind, I was cupping her breasts. They were heavy, as breasts should be. Now I was caressing them. She leant forward so that her right nipple was near to my mouth. I eagerly accepted the invitation.

She was supposed to be jerking me off, but now her hand was only casually stroking my cock. I didn't mind, I wasn't in a hurry to reach it. I wanted to savour her big tits, to enjoy her impressive nipples for as long as possible.

I was sucking long and hard on her, and she was showing her appreciation by moaning. Each moan seemed to get me more excited. I like my women to be vocal, to make as much noise as possible. It turns me on. And this was special because it was my Mother that was doing the moaning!

I'd now switched nipples several times, and her hand was no longer on my manhood. How was this going to progress? What was going to happen next? Then I got the answer from her.

"Put your cock between my breasts."

I did, and then, with both hands, she squashed them against it.

"Fuck my tits."

This was a first for me, and I wasn't sure that I was going to like it. However, after only a couple of strokes, I was. Why had I never done this before? My pre-cum was lubricating her tits and there was pressure on my cock from her as she kept squeezing them against me. To my surprise, and great delight, after only a few minutes I was spurting. When I'd finished her face was a mess, but she didn't seem to mind. Without saying anything, she just wiped her face with her blouse.

"Now we need to get ready. We're already late."

I shook my head, and then I pointed to my cock. Before, she'd stared at it in wonderment, now she was staring at it in disbelief.

After giving a deep sigh, that I thought was never going to end, she said, "What do we do now, beat it down with a stick?"

I shrugged my shoulders, and then, while smiling, I said, "You're going to have to make me come again."

When she started stroking my cock I could tell that her heart wasn't in it. This wasn't going to work. I needed some excitement. Last time her tits had provided that excitement, but this time I wanted more than that, I wanted her pussy.

"Can I finger you?"

She flinched, as if I'd tried to hit her.

Angrily, she said, "That's never going to happen, you're my Son."

I was her Son while she'd stroked my cock and I'd feasted on her big tits, but pointing that out to her wasn't going to help me to get inside her panties. I needed to be more subtle than that.

"I was just thinking about you. It's not fair. I'm getting all the pleasure, it would be nice for you to get some as well."

"That's your Father's job, but I must say, that recently, he has been neglecting me."

That was music to my ears. I now had a way in, but I needed to proceed slowly. If I acted like a bull in a china shop then all I'd get would be broken crockery.

"Just a gentle touch on the outside of your panties."

It was now in the balance. While she was thinking about it I tried to look as if I didn't care, that it wasn't a big deal. But it was. My heart was pounding in my chest and there were butterflies in my stomach. Eventually I got my answer.

"OK, but don't make me regret this."

I stayed calm, but really I wanted to punch the air and shout out. What was going to happen next was in my hands, or what I should say, in my fingers. If those fingers were to excite her clit then she'd want me to finger her, she'd want me to push them deep up her juicy pussy. I was certain of that.

As soon as she opened her legs my hand was going between them. However, when it got high up, only inches away from her pussy, it stopped. Did I really want to do this? To continue was crossing a line, and it was one that society says should never be crossed. If I was to touch her there then it would change our relationship forever. But being realistic, ending it now was not an option. I took a deep breath and then I plunged in. Fortune favours the brave.

My first touch was tentative, with hardly any pressure. It didn't get any reaction from her, but it did from me. It sent a surge of excitement through my body. I couldn't believe that such a simple act could be so erotic. Then I was bolder, exploring every part of her, and now she was responding, at first with low moans, and then with louder ones when I found her precious jewel.

I was outside her panties, but even so, I could still tell that her clit was swollen. It was a nice size, and it was responding well to my touch. As I continued to rub it she started to squirm, and then she was pushing against my fingers. Her excitement was now matching mine. It was time to get inside her panties.

I'd managed to squeeze two fingers into them from the side before she noticed. Her response, when she realized what I'd done, took me by surprise. In fact, it even shocked me.

"Take them off. I don't want them getting in the way when you finger my cunt."

I'd expected some resistance, and that I'd have to persuade her. I couldn't have been more wrong. And as for her using that word. I couldn't believe it. My Mother, that never swears, had actually called it a cunt!

I got them off in record time, and then, with a quickness that took her breath away, I pushed two fingers deep into her, up to the knuckles. She opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, I was fucking her with them. Now, instead of speaking, she was moaning loudly.

She was supposed to be jerking me off, to help me with my medical condition. But it had now become all about her needs. I didn't mind, because very soon, when I'd got her to fever pitch, I was going to get the ultimate prize. I was going to stick my big cock deep up her juicy pussy, and then I was going to fuck her hard, harder than she had ever been fucked before.

While my fingers were moving inside her like pistons, I was rubbing her clit. It was proving to be a winning combination, and it wasn't long before her moaning was off the scale. Now was a good time to fuck her. As soon as my fingers were out of her my swollen member was at her opening. When I parted her lips with the head of it, I was grinning. Most Sons fantasize about doing this, but I was doing it for real.

When she screamed I thought it was from pleasure, but when she pushed on my chest, with some considerable force, I knew that it wasn't. I moved away from her. My Viagra fuelled hard-on was still there, but my grin had evaporated.

"Did I say that you could fuck me?"

"Sorry, I thought that's what you wanted."

She was still angry, but not as angry as I was with myself. My timing was wrong, I should have waited. I'd foolishly thought that she was ready, but she wasn't. Sometimes I could be such an idiot.

"I think I should just make you come."

I nodded. I wanted more than that, but I had the good sense to not say anything.

She was now stroking my cock again, so quickly, that her big tits were wobbling. It looked funny, but I wasn't in the mood to laugh. Then she suddenly slowed down.

"I want to apologize. I overreacted. If you weren't my Son then I wouldn't have stopped you."

So she was willing, but fucking me was a step too far for her. That was nice to know, but it wasn't going to help me. I couldn't change the fact that I was her Son. However, it didn't need to end like this.

"OK, I agree that we can't fuck, but I can still make you come."

Her big smile told me that she was up for that.

"I am desperate to reach it. You got me so worked up. But just with your fingers."

"What about my tongue, can I use that as well?"

This time she didn't just smile, her eyes lit up.

"I love your Father dearly, but that's something he's not very keen on doing. He'll do it when I ask, to please me, but without any real enthusiasm."

She was in for a treat. I didn't just enjoy eating pussy, I was good at it. I might not be able to fuck her, but I could give her a memorable climax.

Before we started she removed her skirt. She was now naked. I took a few seconds to admire her body. She was still an attractive woman, but aged eighteen, when she'd first met my Father, she must have been a stunner. He was twenty years older than her, but six months later they were married. And as they say, the rest is history.

She was on the bed with her legs wide open. I could see the anticipation on her face. She was expecting this to be good, and I was determined that it would be. For her, my Mother, it would have to be my A game.

When my head went between her legs she gave a little shudder. Before putting my tongue on her I took in a deep breath through my nose. I loved the smell of pussy, I did it again. Hers was strong and musky, just how I like it. Then I started to probe her opening with my tongue. It made her squirm. The taste was divine. To me, it was nectar from the gods.

I was now enjoying her meaty lips, taking as much of them as I could into my mouth, and then sucking hard. That was exciting her, but when I started to concentrate on her little pebble it became a whole new ballgame. She became a wild animal.

"Don't stop. Mummy likes this."

I could tell that she wanted to say more but she was struggling to speak. Very soon, the expert attention that her clit was receiving would make her come.

I upped my game, by flicking her little bean more vigorously. Any second now she would boil over

But I was wrong. The seconds became minutes and she was still on the edge. What did I need to do to make her topple over? I didn't know, but she did, and she told me.

"I need you inside me."

I gave her two fingers, but it wasn't what she was asking for.

"No, I want your cock. I want all of your eight and a half inches deep up my cunt."

I didn't know why she'd changed her mind, but whatever her reason for doing it was, I didn't care. All that mattered was that she wanted to be fucked.

I wanted her on all fours, so that I could take her from behind, but we were going to do it with her on her back with her legs high in the air. That was the quickest way of entering her. Any delay and she might change her mind.

chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers
12