Mom Flashes Her Juicy Pussy

Story Info
A curious mother flashes her juicy pussy to her son.
749 words
3.5
55.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Komal - a drop dead gorgeous mother. I am 45. But I look not a day older than 35. I am a head turner. Wherever I go, I receive curious glances from men across the age. I am proud of my heavy bosoms, flat tummy and round ass. I take care of myself well.

Chirag is my shy son. He is a nineteen-year-old virgin. As a mother, I am worried about my well-built and handsome son.

What is he up to? How come he does not have a gf? I never hear him talk on the phone. He is never on messaging apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. This is quite unusual for a good looking boy.

Is he straight? Is he a gay? Does he hate girls? Is he into boys? Is he into men? Is he into older women? What does he like? What are his fetishes?

I respect his privacy. At the same time, I am curious to find out more about my son whom relatives and neighbours look up to as an obedient and studious son.

Samrat - my handsome hunk of a husband - is a software engineer in Noida. Chirag and I live alone in our three-bedroom apartment in Mumbai where it gets uncomfortably warm in March, April, May and June.

Samrat loves me. I am his childhood sweetheart and dream girl. We have been married for two decades now. He is in Noida. We are in Mumbai. The tyranny of distance does not come in the way. By now you have guessed that Samrat and I are connected digitally round the clock.

Yes, I keep Samrat turned on round the clock. My smartphone clicks stunning images. It takes professional grade 4K videos. I love to film myself on my smartphone camera. I share the footages of me taking a shower, changing clothes, asking for his opinion on bras and panties to wear and so on with amazing regularity.

Samrat loves to spend long weekends with me behind closed doors whenever he is in Mumbai for a break. Every time I spread my legs and allow him a glimpse of my cleanly shaven juicy pussy with my clit throbbing unabashedly on the smartphone camera during video calls, his 9 inch long cock starts oozing out milky white cum that I would love to swallow without batting an eyelid. He loves to send me the pics of his cum stained shorts. At the same time I love his dick perfectly made for my ever hungry cunt.

Nothing excites me more than the sight of his throbbing dick that is ramrod straight. The way his pulsating cock explores my pussy is simply beyond mere words can describe. He makes me feel like a queen of his heart. I love to play with his dick and balls while he is sucking on my nipples like a baby. Our chemistry is amazing. Our sex life is full of excitement.

Has Chirag - our shy yet handsome son - inherited our sexual stamina and prowess? I decide to put him through a test. Call it baptism by fire. I litter our drawing room with my sexy panties all around. I make it look like they fell off the laundry basket on the way to the washing machine from my bedroom. There are hidden cameras watching his every move.

Samrat - his father - is a sucker for sexy cotton panties. He loves to place my panties on top of his erect dick and feel its soft fabric. Is Chirag like his father? Unbeknownst to him, I watch him on the screen of my laptop computer from behind the closed door of my bedroom.

A part of me wants Chirag to pick up my panties and disappear into his bedroom. I want him to slide down his shorts and rub my panties all over his boner. I am curious to see his pink cock. I imagine my tongue all over his manhood. I am eager to give him a blowjob. Why am I entertaining inappropriate thoughts about my only son?

Much to my disappointment, Chirag sidesteps my panties on the way to his bedroom. I let out a cry, "Chirag".

There is a gentle knock. I say, lifting my nightgown, "Come on in".

The moment Chirag steps in, I change my position. My nightgown is hunched above my milky white thighs. For a brief moment my nicely shaven dripping wet cunt is staring at my son's amused face.