Mommy Can't Stop Cumming

Story Info
Mom can't resist her son and finally gets fucked properly.
5k words
4.6
185.6k
222
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think much of it when I pulled into my driveway. I had been out drinking with an old work friend, and probably had too much to be driving, but I was home safe. Timothy's car was parked out front, which always made me smile. In the last two years I had lost my oldest son and my husband, and Timothy was all I had left. He was such a good boy, handsome and educated. He must have worked at least sixty hours a week in his law practice, but he still had time to check up on his old mom.

I parked in the garage and stood up a little too quickly out of the car. I stumbled for a moment, but managed to catch myself on the open car door. Yeah, I definitely shouldn't be driving. But I was home now.

I entered the house slowly, not wanting to cause a ruckus. The kitchen lights were all out, but I could hear some sounds coming from the living room. I headed that way to greet my baby boy. As I approached the living room, however, the sounds became clearer. At first I thought it might be a dog barking, but I slowly realized that it was moaning and growling. Then I heard a distinct female voice:

"...that's what mommy needs, honey! Stretch mommy's pussy with your big boy cock!"

This stopped me in my tracks. Had I heard what I thought? Was my son fucking someone in his mother's house? And was that someone pretending to be his mother?

"Yes, mommy," I heard Timothy's voice call out. "I love making you feel good with my cock. You deserve to be fucked like a goddess. I love you so much, mommy."

My jaw dropped. I had never heard my son talk this way. Almost immediately, I felt a tingling feeling between my legs, one that I hadn't felt in a long time. I was a seventy year old widow who had only slept with one man - my husband, who I married at age 18 - in my entire life, and it had been years, maybe even decades, since I had been aroused. But something about my son's words made me unmistakably wet.

The woman's voice continued: "Oooo, yes, baby, your cock is so fucking huge! I can't believe how well you're filling up mommy! Please don't stop, Jason!"

Jason? Who the fuck was Jason? That brought me back down to reality, although my pussy continued to slowly soak into my black panties.

"Oh, mommy," I heard a male voice groan, definitely not my son's. "Your pussy is so good...so tight, mommy."

That's when I realized, I had walked in on my son watching porn in my own house. And not just any porn, from the sound of it, but porn depicting a mother-son fantasy.

I had never watched much porn, myself. My late husband was very religious, and may have been the least kinky man alive. He had no interest in oral sex (giving or receiving), let alone dirty talk or roleplaying. Sex was always standard missionary, lasting maybe ten minutes tops. I had never experienced an orgasm with him, and wasn't entirely sure if I had ever even made myself orgasm. When I was Timothy's age, I tried buying some erotic novels and used my fingers on myself while I read them, but was always left disappointed.

Apparently the woman from the movie could relate, as she groaned out some words like "mommy needs your big boy cock, baby, it's so much bigger than your father's! Please make mommy cum all over your cock!"

So naughty! I had to catch a glimpse of this action. I crept slowly down the hall towards the living room and slowly peeked around the corner.

There he was, my handsome, 45-year old son. He was completely naked, sprawled out on my living room sofa. His mouth hung open slightly, breathing deeply...not the sexiest look, perhaps, but my gaze had already moved south. Timothy and his wife had divorced about a year ago, and in that year Timothy had decided to start going back to the gym since he figured he would eventually start dating again. It had paid off. His chest in particular could have passed for Superman's chest, it was so broad and defined and covered with thick brown hair. His arms were thick and long, and his right forearm looked as if it were about to explode as it pumped furiously up and down on an enormous...oh my god, can that really be my baby boy's penis?

The only penis I had ever seen was my late husband's, at least in person. I had always thought it was big enough, probably about five inches long, and thick enough that I could fit my hand around it. But the beast that my sweet Timothy was stroking in between his strong legs was nothing like his father's. It was hard and perfectly straight, the circumcized head pointing straight up. It looked so wet and shiny, and I could hear a soft slurping sound as Timothy's hand slid up and down rapidly. It must have been at least twice as long as his father's, and was so thick that even my son's big, strong hand looked like it could barely wrap around it.

His left hand was holding up his smartphone, and he appeared to be swiping through some pictures. I couldn't tell what they were pictures of, but he seemed more interested in whatever was on his phone than in the video on my big-screen television. He looked like he was wearing a small mask over his face, but as I looked more closely, I realized that it was a pair of black cotton panties, just like the pair that I wore yesterday.

"Oh, baby, yes," the woman on television screamed. "Your big cock is too much for mommy, baby, you're going to make mommy's pussy cum all over your cock! You're going to make your mother's pussy cum, you nasty motherfucker! Fuck your mother, motherfucker!" The woman on television definitely looked like a mother. In fact, I realized, she looked a lot like me. I would later learn that her name was Andi James, and that she specialized in mother-son role-play. While she was not as petite as I was, she had thick auburn hair like mine, along with a curvy body with big tits and a shapely ass. She had gorgeous blue eyes that stared into the camera with pure lust while she rode a young handsome man.

Timothy still hadn't noticed me looking around the corner. I could hear his breathing get heavier as he flipped through his phone with his left hand and jacked his monster cock aggressively with his right.

"Yes, mommy," my son suddenly grunted. "Yes, mommy, I love you so much! My cock fits so perfectly inside you...I just want to make you feel good and to make you cum as hard as you can!"

My pussy was soaked by this time. My hand slid down into my pants so I could slide my fingers into myself. I quietly crept closer towards my naked son, with no idea what I was about to do. I wanted to see what was on his phone...and as I got close enough to get a good look, my jaw dropped again.

I don't know how or where he got them, but my son was flipping through what must have been fake pornographic pictures of myself and him, along with a few that included some of my sisters. He stopped on a picture of me kneeling before him with my mouth wide open, his big cock exploding a thick white liquid all over my face. I knew these pictures were fake because the woman with my face had a different body, and the cock attached to my son was not even remotely as thick as the cock my son was stroking before me.

"Mommy, I want to cover your beautiful face with my come," Timothy suddenly moaned, as his stroking became faster and rougher. "Can I please cum on your face, mommy?"

I couldn't take it anymore. Between hearing my son talk like this, watching him masturbating, my own drunkenness, and own hand buried down my pants fingering my wet pussy, I suddenly began to quiver. I was going to cum, right here in my living room with my own naked son fantasizing about me. And there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"UNGH!" I suddenly moaned, grabbing onto a chair for support as my hips started bucking back and forth. My eyes were glued onto my son's enormous cock, which he continued to stroke as he suddenly turned his head around to face me, his eyes widened in surprise.

Before he could say anything, I pleaded with him "don't stop, baby, mommy is so fucking horny! Mommy's pussy is soaking wet and...oh god, no, I'm going to cum so hard for you, baby! Watching you jack your big cock is making mommy cum! Oh god yesssssssss!"

I had never cum like this before. In fact, my orgasm was so strong that I was sure I had never actually had a real orgasm before. I felt it throughout my whole body. My eyes were locked directly on my boy's beautiful cock, and as soon as my orgasm began, Timothy started moaning and grunting, "oh my God, yes, mommy, I'm cumming too! Please watch me cum for you, mommy!" Immediately, his cock exposed with thick bursts of white cream. I had never seen so much cum. It spurted at least a foot up in the air like a geyser before falling back to earth, spraying my son's strong, hairy chest and stomach. My son grunted and moaned deeply, his eyes looking so soft and adorable into mine.

"Oh my God, mom, did that really just happen?"

I blushed and fluttered my eyelids like a schoolgirl with a crush. To this day I don't know what came over me. I was well past menopause, hadn't had sex with my husband for decades before he died, and rarely even masturbated. When I did, I never orgasmed like I just did. My entire crotch was soaking wet, my hand still buried down my pants. I should have felt ashamed with myself, but my poor, long-neglected pussy was still aching, and all I could think about was how that beautiful, gargantuan penis would feel inside me. I smiled softly and slowly walked towards my own son. He looked up at me hopefully, with those big beautiful brown eyes that looked just like mine. I finally removed my hand from my pants, soaked with my own juices. I sat down next to my naked son.

"I can't believe it myself, sweetie. I've never felt like this in my life. It's been years since I've even felt...you know..."

"Horny?" Timothy offered. I blushed again and nodded.

"I just walked in and hear you saying those dirty things about mommy, and then I saw this incredible...gigantic...penis." I stared hungrily at it, licking my lips. His hand was still stroking it, although much more slowly that before. To my amazement, it still looked rock hard even after that huge, messy, orgasm.

"Were you really thinking about your own mother, sweetie? The woman on this video looks a lot like me, doesn't she?"

"Absolutely I was, mommy," he said in a husky voice. He hadn't called me mommy since he was a child, but the second I heard that word, my pussy squeezed tightly and filled with wetness again. "Oooooo," I cooed looking up and down his naked body. Tim's weight had often fluctuated, but at the moment he was in very good shape. His chest was broad and Superman-like, and covered with thick, dark hair. I spotted a big glob of his cum right by his left nipple and began spooning it up with my fingers.

"Oh my God, yes. I can't believe you're touching me, mommy. I've thought about you all of my life, for as long as I can remember. I smiled, bringing my fingers to my lips and sliding my tongue out to taste my own son's cream.

"Mmm, you poor baby. All your life you've wanted to do dirty things to your mommy? That's such a long time to wait. What kind of things do you think about doing to me, sweetie?"

Tim looked shocked, but only for a moment. He giggled, an actual giggle from a grown man! Then gave me those sexy brown eyes again. "Do you want me to show you, mommy?

I paused, but my pussy continued to ache. "This is so inappropriate, Timothy, but I'm just so turned on. I want you to make me cum like that again."

Tim's entire face lit up. "Oh my God, mommy, yes. I love you more than anybody in the world, and all I've ever dreamed of was making you feel as good as an incredible woman like you deserves!" More wetness down below.

Timothy was such a sweet boy. Before I knew it, he had pulled me on top of him, sitting face to face with my legs straddling his waist. My pants were still on, but his cock was out and definitely rock hard as I felt it press right into my wet crotch. "Unnnnnngh, yes baby!" I grunted.

"Oh my God, you're so good to mommy, baby. Will you please fuck me now? I need to feel that huge penis inside me."

"You should call it a cock, mommy. You can talk as dirty as you want with me. I want to hear it."

I was grinding hard into it now, and was starting to feel another orgasm build up. "Fuck with with your huge cock, baby...I need it sooo....sooo....oooooooooh!" My whole body convulsed and my eyes sank back into my head. Tim held me tightly until I was done, then grinned devilishly.

"We're almost there, mommy. I'll fuck you with my big cock as much as you want. But there's one more thing I need to do first."

With that, he grabbed onto my hips and threw me back on the couch. He crawled over me and roughly pulled down my pants and panties in one swift move. I was now completely naked in front of my son, and he spreads my legs wide apart, exposing my soaking wet pussy and the thick dark bush that surrounded it.

"Oh yes, mommy, it's as beautiful as I imagined it. The last time I saw you naked, I remember you having a thick hairy bush just like I love. I've cum so many times thinking about burying my face between your legs for hours and making you scream in pleasure."

I had never experienced oral sex, and felt a little nervous and self-conscious about how wet I was. "Please, baby, I need you to fuck me so badly. I've never even had anyone kiss my down there."

"After this, mommy, I promise. And I'm not going to kiss you down there, mommy. I'm going to eat your beautiful pussy, mommy. You deserve to have your pussy eaten like a queen. I'm going to make you feel so good, and I want to feel you cum on my face." Before I could respond, his mouth was on the thick hair above my pussy, slurping up my juices. "Mmmmmm, yes, mommy," I could hear him mutter, "you taste incredible...". His voice sent vibrations through my entire crotch and I could feel myself building up already. My son slowly ran his mouth down along my left pussy lips and back up along the right one, leaving them both throbbing. My back immediately arched and I started grunting hard. "Unnnnghhhh oh God, that feels absolutely amazing, baby!" I grabbed the back of my son's head with both hands and began to grind into his face. His tongue slid down the middle of my wet slit before sliding deep inside the bottom of my hole. His mouth began filling with my juices, and I could hear him slurping them up greedily. "You're making mommy cum again, baby! Mommy's going to cum so hard all over your beautiful face! Oh God yes here it comes you dirty dirty boy! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!"

As body entire body rushed with pleasure, I could feel my pussy exploding with my juices. I looked down into my son's big beautiful browns just in time to see my pussy squirt a substantial amount of liquid right into his face. I had never experienced anything like this before, but just the sight of it turned me on even more. My body continued to quiver even after the squirting stopped. My son stared up at me with a look of pure lust in his eyes. He grinned devilishly, yet again, then wrapped his lips around the top of my pussy, sucking loudly and slowly flicking his tongue in and out.

"Oh God, sweetie, yes! I'm still cumming so hard, baby! Mommy can't stop cumming for you...Please fuuuuuuuu....ungh!!!" By now his tongue had found its target, my hard little clitoris. I would later look back in amazement that I had come so many times, and so hard, and he was just now stimulating my clit! But at the time, all I could do was lie there and enjoy it, as my last orgasm led seamlessly into my next orgasm. How had I gone my whole life without feeling this?

"Oh fuck, baby, you're so good to your mother..." I moaned, still clutching his head between my hands, as this mega orgasm started to subside. "Nobody's ever made mommy feel the way you do. You were right, baby, I've been missing this my whole life, and I don't think anybody else can love me the way you do, my sweet boy."

"Mmmmm, yes, mommy...I knew you'd love it. Just like I know you'll love this..." What else was he going to do to me? I needed his penis...his monster fucking cock...inside me now! But he had that glimmer in his eye and he pushed my legs up towards my body and before I knew it, he had moved his head down lower, first back to the bottom of my pussy, lapping up even more of my juices.

Then his face went even lower and his mouth disappeared from my sight. I felt something new. What was he doing with his tongue? It sent shockwaves through my body. My nipples had never been harder, and they too began throbbing as if they would explode just like my pussy had. My hand gripped Timothy's head even tighter and my legs suddenly, involuntarily, wrapped themselves around his head and squeezed, pulling his face deeper into me. My pussy began squeezing tightly, just begging to be filled with my baby boy's beautiful cock. "Oh fuck, Timothy! What are you doing to me? Oh fuck, Timothy, oh fuck yeeeeees baby, whatever you're doing, please don't stop! Mommy's never felt anything like this!"

It was then that I felt his tongue enter me, but not into my pussy. I gasped in shock and delight. My own son's tongue was buried in my asshole. It darted in and out and I felt my hole begin to squeeze, opening and closing to allow him to slide his tongue deeper and deeper. I felt yet another massive orgasm build and my head began thrashing up and down as I screamed in pleasure so complete that I somehow lost the ability to form complete words. "OH MY FUCK, BABY, YOU'RE SUCH A DIRTY BOY TO LICK MOMMY THERE! UNNNNGH, FUCK! FUCK! YOU'RE IN MOMMY'S ASSHOLE, AREN'T YOU, YOU NASTY BOY! DON'T STOP! MOMMY LOVES IT! UNGH! YES! MORE! GAH! MOMMY...OOOOOO FUCK...CUUUUUMMMMING!"

This time my orgasm squirted directly up and landed all across my breasts and stomach, soaking my already sweat-covered body. I finally released my poor son's head from the vice-like grip of my thighs. He looked up at me with a smirk, obviously feeling very proud of himself.

"I figured if nobody ever ate your pussy, then you'd probably never had your asshole eaten either."

"Absolutely not, and I wouldn't have asked you to, but I'm glad you did. I absolutely loved it, my beautiful baby boy."

Tim slowly slid his body up on top of me. I loved the feeling of his damp thick chest and body hair sliding up my stomach and breasts. I instinctively tried grinding my pussy upwards to where I hoped I could rub against his cock, but he was on his knees with his ass in the air, purposely withholding his cock from me. I whimpered and gave him my saddest puppy dog eyes.

"Please, baby, can mommy please finally have your cock? I love everything you've done to me, but I need you to fuck me."

"Absolutely, mommy," he moaned. "But I want to watch my cock slide into you for the first time. Can we start with me on top and your legs pushed back like they just were?"

"Yes, baby, please! Whatever you want, just fuck me with your big boy cock. Mommy needs to know what it feels like!" He grinned and pushed his body up, spreading my legs wide and back. My eyes ran down his beautiful body until they reached his beautiful tool. He was stroking it with his right hand and maneuvering it closer to my aching pussy.

First I felt him rubbing it all along my wet slit. The head felt so smooth and was so incredibly hard. He rubbed it slowly up along my clit, which gave my whole body shivers.

"Don't tease mommy, baby, please! Put it in mommy's pussy!"

"Yes, mommy. I've been waiting for this all my life. Watch me, mommy. Watch me fill your beautiful cunt with my big boy cock, mommy. I love you so much, mommy!"

I wanted to watch, and my eyes darted south just in time to see my son's thick, circumcised head disappear inside me. I felt my soaking wet pussy stretch farther than it ever had before. He was going slowly, being so gentle with his mother.

12