All Comments on 'Mom Fucked in a Farmhouse Ch. 05'

by Lxnd

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading how horrible he was & how he treated the mother & other women, I really wish you would of told us how & what she did to torture him!!!! That would have been worthy of a 5 star rating!! Good ending glad they got their revenge on him!

LxndLxndover 2 years agoAuthor

The original version had a description of what she did to him but unfortunately that version didn't get approved for publication on this site. So I had to remove that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's there anyway we can read this other version with details? I'm quite curious and 100% agree it would have made the ending so much more satisfying! After all he did to her! Eat his rotten ass for goodness sake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written story.

I read a story on another website, “Mom’s wild f**k by village pervert”.

The story involves a boy watching his voluptuous mom getting raped one night by a pervert. It was written that after that night, the pervert continued to enjoy the mom’s body for a whole month. Certain versions say that the mom got pregnant and certain versions don’t say anything about the pregnancy.

The story ends at this point.

Could you please continue that story further?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do dumb c*nts like you not know how to end a story? People don't want to see degradation stories ending with the victim getting revenge. We want to see them be mindbroken and get impregnated and accept their new master. Re-write this and redeem yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh damn.I wish that she could have been impregnated by the big guy.So much creampies in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous