Mom Fucks Son and Friends

Story Info
A sleepover turns into a fuck fest for mom, son and friends.
5k words
4.53
37.3k
58

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I'd known what was going to happen, I'd have accepted Jim's invitation sooner. As it turned out, I waited a whole day to answer his text asking me to a belated 18th birthday party at his house. Apparently, I was the last one to RSVP. Stephen had beat me to it.

"Your IT Colton!" Jim's text had read.

"Fuck!" I said out loud to myself.

Being "it" usually meant some kind of prank. Oh well, I could dish it out so I should be able to take it.

Stephen, Jim, and I are best friends, and members of our high school football team. Stephen and I were already 18, and Jim's real birthday was two months ago. For some reason, though, his promised overnight party had not materialized, until now.

The idea was that his mom was going to be out of town. We'd have the place to ourselves for beer, video games, porn, and staying up all night horsing around in their pool and hot tub.

I drove up and noticed a Mercedes in the driveway. I recognized it as Jim's mom's car from rides they'd given me. What the fuck!

"Come on in!" I heard through the door after I knocked. It was a female voice.

I opened the door and heard laughter from the kitchen to my left. As I came around the corner, I saw Mrs. Laughlin touching Jim's arm, stroking her fingers down its length. I should have thought that was strange, but I wasn't thinking about Jim's arm at that moment, but about Connie's boobs.

Connie is about 5'6". For a 40-year-old mom, she is extremely hot. Long blonde hair, with a sexy face that always seem to carry a sly smile. Add to that long slender legs and arms, and a completely flat stomach. But her most striking attribute is her breasts. They must be double D in size.

What was even more amazing was her outfit. She had on a short skirt, heels, and a silk blouse, fitted tight over her chest. I could see her nipples outlined perfectly - two little missiles ready for takeoff into my mouth!

She must have come home from work prior to going on her trip. Part of me was hoping the trip had been canceled so I could spend more time staring at her boobs, despite the bummer for our stay-over beer party.

"Oh hey, Colton!" Jim called out.

He came over and punched me in the arm.

"Hey! What the fuck!" I said, rubbing my arm. "That hurt!"

"Don't ghost me, fucker!" he said.

"Hi Colton," Mrs. Laughlin said. She was facing me, and I practically fell into her piercing blue eyes.

"Hi Mrs. Laughlin," I said, recovering and trying not to stare at her chest.

"Please, Colton," she said with a slightly sultry voice. "Call me Connie."

"Uh, okay, um, Connie. Nice to see you."

"A pleasure!" Connie said, stepping over and taking my hand, holding it in her softness just a hair longer than necessary.

I'm usually a pretty shy guy, especially around girls. When I turned 18 my dad gave me the most incredible birthday present ever - an evening (well, two evenings) with a set of twin escorts who introduced me to sex. I will never be the same and I am now nowhere near as shy around women. I got a distinctly sexual overtone from Connie's look and touch, but I dismissed it immediately. After my time fucking Donna and Julie, maybe sex was occupying my mind too much!

My handshake with Connie was interrupted by another knock on the door. It was probably Stephen. Jim went to answer the door and Stephen and Jim went upstairs to Jim's bedroom down the hall, carrying Stephen's duffle bag.

"You coming, fucker?" Jim called out.

"Be right there," I said, dropping Connie's hand and glancing again at her nipples which stood straight out from her chest.

I looked up into her eyes and she smiled and winked at me. Oh shit!

When I came through Jim's bedroom door, I felt a bag being thrown over my head and I was tackled by Jim and Stephen. I dropped my duffle as we all fell on the bed and wrestled around until I got the bag off and pinned both of them. As a running back, I was much quicker than either Jim or Stephen. It came from having to dodge tackles on the field. Anyway, I let them go and got off the bed.

"Nice try!" I said, throwing the bag, really a pillowcase, across the room.

"Well," Jim said, "we had to try!"

"Consider yourself pranked," Stephen said as the two of them got off and went over to Jim's sliding glass door.

His room overlooks the backyard - complete with an enormous swimming pool and deck. Connie works with my dad at some high-tech security monitoring firm. I don't know much about it, but I know they both make good money.

Jim opened the door and the three of us went out on his second story deck.

"So ..." I said. "Jim, what happened to our weekend alone?"

"I don't know what happened," Jim said. "Mom came home from work and when she found out who was coming, she said her plans had changed."

"She probably figured out what we were going to do," Stephen said, hitting the wood railing with his fist.

"More than likely," I said. "Too bad. It was going to be epic!"

"I know," Jim said. "I even have a case of beer hidden in the garage fridge. Gordon bought it for me - you know, the guy next door?"

"I've seen him," I said. "He buys for you?"

"Yep," Jim said. "He's really cool. Anyway. I guess it'll have to wait until next time."

"Well, we can still play video games and stuff," Stephen said, going back inside.

We came down when Connie called us to dinner. She'd made spaghetti and it was really good. What was even better was that she'd set four wine glasses on the table.

"My house, my rules," Connie said as she poured some sort of white wine for each of us.

We all clinked glasses and drank. The party was starting to look up.

Connie sat between me and Jim. At one point Connie rested her hand on Jim's thigh and stroked it, moving up towards the hem of his shorts. When I looked up, she was staring at me. I was embarrassed and looked away. A moment later I felt her hand on my thigh. I practically jumped.

"Did you like my sauce?" she asked.

"Um, well, sure," I stammered. "It was fantastic. Can't wait to have more!"

"I'd love to give you as much as you want!" Connie said, standing.

As she leaned over to grab my plate, her blouse fell open and I was treated to a lovely view of her cleavage, barely held in by a sheer white bra. I instantly got a hard on. I shifted slightly in my seat and noticed Connie glancing at my crotch. She looked up and smiled.

"Let me take care of that for you," she said, turning to go into the kitchen to fill my plate.

My mind was reeling. Was she flirting with me? There's no way. She had to be near forty, over twice my age. Yeah, totally hot, but it just couldn't be.

When she returned, Connie bent over to set a second serving of spaghetti in front of me, giving me another look at her great boobs. I glanced away and noticed Jim looking at me kind of strangely.

I glared at him, and he shrugged his shoulders as if slightly embarrassed by his mom's behavior.

We cleared the dishes while Connie put the food away.

"It's gotten dark out," she said. "And it's kind of chilly. Why don't you boys get in the hot tub?"

We looked at each other. That had been the plan and Stephen and I had brought suits.

"Sounds good to me!" I said. Maybe I was hoping Connie would see me in my swimsuit and ... well, I didn't know what.

We changed into suits and tried to beat each other out the door.

"Hey!" Connie yelled from the kitchen. "Slow down! You're going to kill each other!"

"Sorry," I said, stopping at the kitchen door and walking the rest of the way.

"Thanks, Colton," I head Connie call out after me. "You're a gem!"

As I walked outside, I saw Stephen and Jim already in the hot tub.

"Hey, Colton," Jim said. "Can you turn on the jets? It's that switch over there to your right."

"Got it," I said, flipping the switch and watching the jets turn the water into bubbles.

Someone, maybe Connie, had turned on some soft lights at ground level. It was a neat effect - enough light to see by but not glaring or too bright. We sat for a bit and joked around, splashing each other.

After a while we sat back and relaxed. I was used to jetted tubs in our physical therapy room at school. It felt good on my muscles.

I was sitting facing the house. When I heard a door sliding, I opened my eyes. In the dim light I could barely make out a form walking towards us. As it got closer, I realized it was Connie, and she was barely wearing anything!

"You forgot this," she said, approaching the hot tub.

In her hands was a six-pack of the beer from the case Jim had hidden in the garage. But that's not what held my gaze. It was Connie.

She was wearing a white bathing suit if you could call it that. It was a one-piece mostly made up of strings and three small triangles. Two of them covered her areola and tits, and the third was centered on her crotch.

Connie's huge boobs swung back and forth as she walked. I had no idea how the suit held them in, and I willed it to fail!

"Mom ..." Jim started to say.

"It's fine, Jim," she interrupted. "I've known it was there. Thought it might liven things up a bit!"

She pulled a beer from the holder and tossed it to me.

"Good catch!" she said.

After tossing two more to Jim and Stephen, she cracked one open herself.

"Mind if I join?" she said, taking a sip.

My jaw must have dropped open because I was speechless. I was expecting Jim to react strongly to his mother crashing the party. But he didn't.

"Love it!" he said, opening his can and holding it up. "Cheers!"

We made room for Connie, who sat between me and Jim. Of course I couldn't take my eyes off her hot, nearly nude, body. Her legs touched mine as she sat on the bench. They were silky smooth. It made my cock jump and I worried that she'd see an erection building in my suit. She didn't seem to notice, but looked around at each of us.

"Cheers!" she said, lifting her can in the air.

We all drank and set our beers on the side.

"This feels so nice!" Connie said, leaning back and closing her eyes. "The water's so warm. It makes me tingle all over!"

Well, I felt like I was the one tingling. My cock was growing by the second and as it moved against the fabric of my suit, I felt twinges of pleasure go from the tip to the base of my dick.

The bubbles hid her crotch but made her breasts bounce up and down on the surface. I couldn't help but stare. I noticed that Jim and Stephen were also staring. Jim's hand was under the surface. I wondered if he could possibly be getting turned on by his own mom flaunting herself like this, or if he was about to get out and run.

That's when I felt a hand on my thigh. I couldn't see it with all the bubbles, but I sure felt it. It had to be Connie's hand, grasping my thigh, then stroking it with her fingers. My cock was getting so hard that I could feel it press against the fabric of my suit. Her hand was so close to it!

I looked at Connie and she was smiling at Jim! And he was smiling back! Suddenly the timer ran out on the jets and the bubbles stopped. As the water stilled, I could see that Connie's other hand was not on Jim's thigh, it was on his cock that was standing at attention under his suit.

Stephen saw it too. His eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up. I noticed something else too. Stephen's hand was on his cock, stroking it through his suit.

"What's, um, what's going on?" I asked, looking at Connie's hand stroking her son's dick.

Connie looked over at me but didn't move either hand.

"Can't a woman enjoy the company of three handsome young men in her own hot tub?" Connie asked.

"But you've got your hand on your own son's dick!" Stephen exclaimed, still staring at Connie's hand on Jim's cock.

"I know," Connie said. "It feels so good. So hard. You don't mind, do you Jim?"

"It feels great, Mom!" Jim said.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"I guess it's time we let out our little secret, isn't it Jim?" Connie said, looking at her son. "These guys won't tell anyone, will you?" she said, glancing to Stephen and then me.

It wasn't really me to judge them. After all, I'd just fucked twins and watched them eat each other out. I'd never planned on getting involved in incest, but here I was. Truth be told, it was kind of turning me on even more to see a mom stroking her son's dick.

"I think they can handle it, Mom," Jim said. "In fact, I think it's turning them on!" he said, looking at my crotch, and then at Stephen's.

"Is that right, Colton?" Connie said, looking at me, and then at my puffed-out suit.

I nodded. "Your secret's safe with me," I said.

"Mmm, good!" she said, her hand moving over to take ahold of my cock. "Because I've been looking forward to this all evening!"

"Oh fuck!" I said, feeling my cock jump. "Your hand!"

"You like?" Connie asked as she stroked two dicks at once.

"Very much!" I said.

"Your cock feels nice and hard, Colton, and so big!" Connie said, squeezing my dick. "You must really please the girls you fuck!"

"How about mine?" Stephen asked, his hand still on his dick.

"It looks wonderful from here, Stephen!" Connie said, eyeing his member from across the hot tub. "I can't wait to feel it!"

"Shit!" Stephen said and started rubbing his dick harder.

"Don't give yourself an orgasm just yet," Connie said. "I have other plans for your dick!"

"So ..." I started. "Just how far do you and Jim go?"

Connie looked at Jim as he smiled and looked at me.

"You guys have fucked each other?" I said, amazed.

Jim nodded and then leaned over towards his mom who let go of my dick, put her hand on Jim's cheek and kissed him full on the lips. I could see their tongues trade mouths as they made out right in front of us. It was surreal and so fucking hot!

"So, what are we doing here?" I asked as they broke off.

"It was my idea," Connie said, facing me and putting her hand back on my thigh. "Jim and I started being intimate on his 18th birthday. I told him I was pretty attracted to the two of you as well, so we sort of hatched this plan of a fake boy's sleepover as an excuse to have a different sort of party."

"So, you want to ..." Stephen started to say.

"Have a boy's fuck-over!" Connie said with a big smile on her face.

This night was getting more unreal by the second. I'd been lusting after Connie since the moment I arrived but had no concept that she actually wanted to fuck me too!

"I've seen you eyeing my boobs all night," Connie said. "Do you want to touch them?"

"Fuck yeah!" I said.

Connie moved her hand back to stroking my dick and leaned over, lifting her face to my lips. I kissed her, gently at first, then felt her tongue wanting access to my mouth. I opened up and felt the warmth and slipperiness of her tongue slide over mine.

"I can tell your cock likes that!" Connie said, breaking off. "Why don't you help me undo my suit top?"

"With pleasure!" I said.

Connie turned away and I saw a tie in the back. I pulled on it and it came loose from Connie's neck. As she turned back to me the small triangles covering her tits fell into the water and I saw her magnificent boobs fully for the first time.

"I can tell your dick likes these too!" she said, squeezing and stroking my rock-hard erection.

For a forty-year-old, Connie had amazing breasts. Her huge mounds of softness had just the slightest sag. Her areolas were huge and brown, surrounding fully erect tits that stood practically straight out from her body. I licked my lips in response.

"You can touch them if you'd like," Connie said. "They won't bite!"

I reached over and took both her nipples in my fingers. Donna and Julie had taught me how to please a woman through her nipples. I rubbed them between my index finger and thumb, then squeezed and pulled on them.

"Oh fuck!" Connie said, her chest rising. "Shit, boy, you know what you're doing!"

I continued to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples. She squeezed harder on my cock and started moving her tightened hand up and down on my member. I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and twirling my tongue around it.

"Ooh yes!" Connie said. "Lick my tit. I love it. Shit!"

Jim leaned over and took her other nipple in his mouth. Connie put her hands behind our heads and held us to her chest, moaning softly.

Stephen stood and from the corner of my eye I could see him sluff off his suit, his dick popping out and sticking straight out, throbbing slightly.

"Why don't you come over here, Stephen, and let me suck your cock!"

Stephen took two steps across the hot tub. Connie spread her legs so Stephen could come between them. She grasped his cock and began kissing it and licking it.

"Fuck!" Stephen said.

Connie then put the head of his dick in her mouth and sucked on it. Stephen gasped. Next, she let go of Jim's dick and grasped Stephen's, squeezing and twisting her hand up and down his shaft. She opened wide and put his entire dick in her mouth, all the way to the base. Sucking in, she withdrew and made a popping sound as her mouth came off.

"You're had someone suck on your dick before, right Stephen?"

"Yeah," he said. "But only girls at school. No one's done it like that to me. It's fucking awesome!"

"That's what comes with experience," Connie said.

I wondered just how much experience Connie had had. I knew she'd been single for quite some time - and must have been with a lot of men. I was just glad I was going to be one of them!

As I licked and sucked on Connie's nipple, I looked down in the still water and saw her suit bottom floating away. I must have loosened the entire thing when I pulled on the string behind her neck.

I could see Connie's pussy only inches from me. She had a trimmed bush, almost in the shape of her suit's bottom - a triangle pointing to her labia. I got off her boob and noticed Connie was holding Stephen's dick and looking down at her own crotch.

"Well look what's come out to play," she said.

Jim leaned back up and looked down, smiling. Without saying a word, he reached between his mom's legs and started exploring her pussy. Connie squirmed in response.

"Shit yeah, Jim!" she said. "Finger your mom's pussy!"

I saw Jim stick his index finger into her vagina. Connie's pelvis rose in response.

I came in and started making out with Connie as she continued to stroke Stephen's dick.

"Is it strange to see my own son finger-fucking his mom?" Connie whispered in my ear.

"No stranger than me fucking two twin girls!" I whispered back.

Connie's eyes got wide. "You've done that?"

I nodded. "But don't tell anyone. Not even these guys know."

"Our little secret," she whispered. "And I think it's time I get to know your cock a little better!"

Connie pushed herself up onto the side of the sunken hot tub. I stood and pushed off my suit. My cock was now at mouth level to Connie. She took my shaft in her hand and stroked it.

"So big!" she said. "I'm going to enjoy having this inside me."

"I'm going to fuck you?" I asked.

Connie looked up in my eyes. "Oh yes you are! You all are," she said, looking at the three of us.

With that, Connie kissed the head of my cock. Her tongue felt wet and warm as she licked around the head and put her tongue into the little opening at the top.

"Suck my dick, Connie!" I said, not believing I was able to talk to my friend's mom this way.

"My pleasure!" Connie said.

I saw my cock disappear into Connie's mouth and felt her suck in as she pulled back. It was magical! She continued to suck me as Stephen and Jim moved up to the side and sucked on her nipples.

I held Connie's head to my shaft and worked it in and out, fucking her mouth as she sucked on my dick.

She pulled off and held me in her hands. "I think it's time we move this fun to my bedroom!"

We all clamored out of the hot tub, leaving our suits behind in the warm water. Connie's nude body glistened in the soft light. I was having a sort of out-of-body experience realizing I was about to stick my cock into his beauty.

12