All Comments on 'Mom Fucks Son and Friends'

by lovingfeeling23

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it! ALL sons and mothers should be allowed to have sex together, just like dads and daughters and brothers and sisters! And so what if the females get pregnant? It shows a deeper and more committed love between family members! I watched my friend fuck his mom, and she told me to get naked and put my dick in her mouth. I thought we were in trouble when her husband came in, but he smiled and called his daughter. She was naked when she entered, and dropped to her knees in front of her dad. She took his entire cock into her mouth and started rocking back and forth. That night was an absolute fuckfest with my friend and his family! The next weekend the same thing happened at my house with me & my mom, my dad & sister, my older brother and several of our friends. Several of my friends mothers enjoyed getting fucked by their sons friends!

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerabout 2 months ago

LF 23 ... a HOT story ! ... a bit far fetched, but damned hot. ... The your guys ( readers ) will all have rock hard cocks.

.... a note: relying on over 60 years of 'messing about' with the female body -- DD tits are not nearly as sexy as a set of really firm C's !! on a well shaped woman.

... I'll be reading more of your stuff ... Looking forward to anything new you put out there

Take Care, Stay Safe Levi Coldwater

Toffer_GuyToffer_Guyabout 1 month ago

Always enjoy a good mother gangbang story with her son and his friends. Especially when she’s just as aggressively horny as the guys are. Letting you know it’s all mutual pleasure. Creampies are an added nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous