All Comments on 'Mom Gets Some Long Awaited Loving'

by josephdm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well written fucked my sister hard when finished...waiting for mom. oooohh gotta fuck her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

Like the scenario, looking forward to the next chapter of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Great story! Would love to see at least one more chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is mostly to ET

Where did you learn to edit?

Read up on run-on sentences. The run-on sentences ruined this story for me.

I did not finish the story because of them. I gave 2 stars because the author at least went to find an editor. The low rating is entirely the fault of the editor.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very erotic storyline

All that's needed now is for the three of them to get together and fuck each others brains out.

No more with trying to hide the fact that each of the women are fucking Joe, and their lives have changed for the better.

Mornings around the breakfast table will be exciting with one or the other woman trying to get a morning fuck, a little extra cock to start their day.

Thanks for the great read.

turner28turner28over 13 years ago
Thanks Joe

I enjoyed working on this story for you and look forward to more from you. Great work - keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the Vegemite!

So nice to enjoy a story spoken in Aussie. Even Oprah enjoyed Vegemite. Also refreshing to this Aussie to have a Mum instead of a Mom.

manny107manny107over 12 years ago
great story

love this story can not wait to read more . Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an outstanding story

Is Joe the luckiest young guy around, or what? He's fucking his gorgeous sister Sam and now he fucks his own mother, as well! So the boy scores both of the family cunts, his sister's sweet slit and best of all the same cunt he came out of. Thus, he's in a position to answer the question so often posed--which is better, your sister's cute little coochie or your mother's matronly twat? Hard to say, the important thing is that they both are family cunts, the finest cunts in the whole fucking world. It's great for Joe to blow his brotherly balls up his sis's pretty little slit, but it's equally great for the boy to shoot his semen up his own damn birth canal, that magical, hairy hole between his mother's thighs. Joe's got plenty of that glorious sticky white stuff in those hot young balls of his. Enough to keep both of the family twats filled to the brim. So that whenever his sis and mom go to sit down they make big white puddles on the furniture. Joe likes the look of those puddles, he likes it a lot. They make him hard, so he goes and fucks his sister and mother all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need More

Loved the story. Was lacking depth, but very nice story. Hope to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous