Mom Gets Strip Searched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,962 Followers

Within minutes a third squad car had shown up. This one had one male officer, and one female officer. The female had highlighted blonde hair pulled back, wasn't bad looking, but had some masculine features. She was tall, but not as tall as Mom. Her body wasn't bad except her shoulders were broad and her butt was a little too large. Considering the situation, I was surprised at myself for noticing that her tits were pretty big, but not as big as Mom's.

The sergeant turned to the woman cop. "The female had cocaine in her purse. I patted her down, but you need to do a full cavity search."

The female cop glanced around at the crowd. "Out here?"

"You're a FEMALE OFFICER, Ester," he said it to the woman cop, but he was looking at the couple that had argued with him. "Out here."

The woman cop walked over to Mom, and looked her up and down for a minute from behind her. She gently combed her fingers through Mom's shoulder-length brown hair. It was the last gentle thing she did. "Turn around." Mom turned, with her hands still cuffed behind her back, and faced Ester the woman cop. "Open your mouth," she ordered. Mom opened her mouth wide, and Ester shined a flashlight in her mouth. "Lift your tongue." Mom rifted her tongue up while Ester peered in her mouth. "Turn back around." Mom turned back toward the squad car hood. "Lean over the car," Ester ordered, but as she was still saying it she shoved my mom forward, and her upper torso fell on the hood. "Spread your legs." Mom awkwardly spread her legs wider, but it wasn't enough for Ester, who kicked them further apart.

Again, I felt my groin tingling, watching Mom with her ass up and her legs spread. What was the lady cop going to do to her? My teammates were in my line of sight, and they were all watching Mom. So were all of the parents and other adults and teenagers present. The crowd must have grown to over seventy.

Ester ran her hands over Mom's shoulders just as the sergeant had, and down her sides. But then, both of her hands slid under Mom's shirt at her sides, and disappeared under it. She ran her hands up her sides, lifting the shirt up with it. The back of Mom's white bra was exposed to the fading daylight.

Ester's movements were rapid, but to me it seemed like I was watching it in slow motion, and I was noticing every little detail. Ester pulled Mom's shirt up over the front of her bra, giving my teammates and me a side view of her big white bra. Just as quickly, the woman cop grabbed the undersides of Mom's bra cups, and yanked up on them. Mom's tits fell out of her bra and hung down.

I heard Jesse say, "Jesus!" Other male voices in the crowd moaned, a couple whistled. One or two women gasped, "Oh!" All were staring at Mom's exposed tits. They looked even bigger out of her bra than they did in it, if that's possible. They were a pale white, and from the side I could see very large, and very dark, areolas.

Without pausing, Ester the cop lifted up Mom's tits, and shook them. Then she searched her bra cups while Mom's tits bobbled around. It happened so fast, but I'll never forget the way that Mom's tits shook and jiggled all over as the cop roughly searched them. I'd seen Mom's tits sway a little in her braless nightshirts, but the sight of those beauties dancing rapidly gave me a raging hardon. There were certainly extreme feelings of anger at the cops and what they were doing to Mom. But I had wanted to see those tits for so long, ached to see them, that to witness them jiggling around in public, with everyone else watching, was intensely erotic. I couldn't help myself wanting to see more.

Ester moved her hands down to Mom's bottom, but instead of pulling down her shirt, she just left her tits out and exposed, her shirt and bra still resting above her tits. Ester felt Mom's ass cheeks over her skirt, and ran her hand down her outer thighs. In one rapid, experienced movement, Ester grabbed Mom's skirt hem, and lifted it completely up over her panties, leaving it bunched up around her waist. Mom was bent over the hood, with her ass sticking out, clad in tight, pink cotton panties. In one more lightning-quick movement, Ester grabbed the sides of Mom's panties, and yanked them down to below mid-thigh. There was another round of grunts, moans, whistles, and female gasps from the crowd and my teammates. Mom's ass mooned the crowd while Ester inspected her panties. I had mostly a side view, but when Ester ran her hands between Mom's legs and grabbed her pussy, Mom instinctively twitched her ass in our direction, and a got a glimpse of a patch of brown pubic hair peeking out between her legs below her exposed ass crack, the same dark brown color of the hair on her head. Just like the pubic hairs I had seen sticking out of her bathing suit.

Ester left mom posing like that while she pulled a latex surgical glove out of her back pocket. She aimed her middle finger at Mom's asshole, and started to work it in, her face right up to the hole. "Oohhhh!" Mom squealed loudly. Ester worked it in several knuckles, and wiggled it around. Mom cried out again, a pained look on her face. Ester pushed Mom down harder on the hood. Mom's tits were smashed against the hood, pressed out the side under her arm.

There was buzzing in the crowd, and the same mom that spoke to the sergeant earlier stepped up again, and said, "What are you doing? You can't do that out here in public!"

The sergeant grinned and replied, "The law says that a female officer has to perform a strip search of a female suspect. But it doesn't say anything about where."

The woman's husband said loudly, "C'mon, that's crap!"

The sergeant stepped right into his face and stared at him with an intimidating expression. He said loudly, "There is a police felony investigation in progress here! Anyone that gives me problems is impeding that investigation, which a crime! Anyone wants to be a wise guy, I'm gonna charge with impeding, and cuff him and jail him right now!"

With that the sergeant had bullied the crowd into submission and quieted them down, and then everyone went back to looking at my exposed mom.

When Ester was done playing with Mom's asshole, she closely inspected Mom's labia with her hands, and then slid her middle finger up into her pussy. Ester wiggled the finger around roughly and deeply as Mom cringed and moaned. Ester looked to have about three fingers in there. And then she reached up with her other hand and rubbed Mom's front.

Mom and been trying to keep still and comply, but suddenly she started shaking and shuddering. She let out a loud, "OooAaaHaHa!" Then she shook her pelvis wildly.

When Ester was done giving Mom's pussy a cavity search, she took her time removing her glove and dropping it on the ground. Mom leaned up a little, and I could see her tit hanging down again. Finally Ester grabbed the waistband of Mom's panties, and pulled them up as rapidly as she had pulled them down. And she just as quickly yanked her skirt down. Then she reached under Mom's chest, grabbed the bottoms of her bra cups, and pulled them down over her tits. Without wasting any time for adjustments, she gave Mom's shirt a yank down and covered her bra.

Ester walked over to the sergeant and said loud enough for me to hear, "Did you see that last shaking she did? She had an orgasm."

People in the crowd heard her, and started to snicker. Even a couple of my teammates laughed. Mom probably heard her. Her head was hanging down.

CHAPTER 4 - IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW

The greasy cop approached the sergeant. "Miller, we're done searching. The one bag of pot was all we found."

"Well, that's enough to take them in. Rapp," he said to the greasy guy, "You and Crabbe stay here until the van gets towed. Ester, you take in these three in your car," he said, pointing to Paul, Jesse, and Mike. "I'll take in these three and the female." So I was going to jail in the same car as my mom, along with Dylan and Rick.

I watched the others get led one by one to Ester's squad car, and put in the back. Then the rest of us were led to Sergeant Miller's car. "Put the female in the front," Miller told his partner. The crowd was still watching as Mom was led to the squad car with her hands still cuffed behind her back. Her clothes were disheveled. Her skirt wasn't completely pulled down flat, her shirt was up on one side, and something about her bra wasn't quite right, like her left tit wasn't tucked into the cup properly or something.

The other cop opened the front passenger door, and held Mom's arm as she tried to back her butt into the vehicle. It was awkward with her hands cuffed behind her, and she tried to swing her left leg into the car. This left her legs spread wide for a long lingering moment. Having just had her bare pussy exposed to this crowd, it was almost amusing that I got aroused again seeing Mom's pink panties up her skirt, and knowing that she was giving an involuntary show to others.

Dylan, Rick and myself were put into the back seat of the squad car, with Mom in the middle of the front seat, Sergeant Miller on the passenger side, and the other younger cop driving.

I leaned forward a little, and could see that Miller had his left hand on Mom's bare right thigh. Then I got thrown back as the car took off. Mom was squirming.

"What's a matter? Sit still," said Miller.

"She didn't put my bra back right," said Mom. "The under wire's cutting into me." It must have really been uncomfortable for Mom to say that.

"Here I'll take care of that," said Miller. He stuck his hand up under Mom's shirt. I could see his hand manipulating over Mom's tits. He may have made an adjustment to her bra, but he had a pleasurable smile on his face as he took his time with his hand up under there.

"OK... That's... stop!" moaned Mom. Miller finally finished groping her tits and pulled his hand out, grinning.

But soon Mom was wiggling again. "Don't," she murmured. "Stop it, no!"

"You're in enough trouble already, don't give me any lip," said Miller. I was able to lean forward enough to see that his hand was under her skirt. He appeared to be playing with her pussy with his left hand. Mom didn't say anything else, but she wiggled around in her seat, and panted quietly and unevenly. There was no pretense that this was in the line of duty. It was clear to me that the earlier frisks and searches were done in a way for the cops to enjoy it, but cops are supposed to search suspects. Now this prick was just taking advantage of Mom's predicament to feel her up. My hardon hadn't even gone all the way down from the last search, and it was getting rock hard again as I watched my mom struggle with the big grinning cop molesting her. Still, I was working up the courage to tell him to leave her alone, but we were already pulling into the police station.

We were taken into a waiting area in a back part of the station, and told to sit in plastic chairs. Across from the chairs was a counter, and a Hispanic cop was sitting at the counter. Behind him were various shelves of paper, clocks, radios, and a bank of video monitors. To the left of the counter was a hallway with doors on each side, and a metal door with a wired glass window at the end.

As soon as Mom and all six of us players sat down, Miller and his partner named Graham, Ester and her partner Warwick, started filling out forms at the counter. Miller said, "OK, Ester search the female in room 103."

Ester grabbed Mom's arm, and said, "Come on." Mom stood up and was escorted down the hall, and taken into the second door on the right.

Just as they were turning into the room, Miller looked at the Hispanic desk cop and said, "Escalante, roll video on 103."

From where most of us were sitting, we could see down the hall. The light was on in room 103, where Mom was, but the door was open. Miller, Graham, and Warwick quietly congregated in the hall just outside room 103. The greasy Rapp and his partner Crabbe showed up and milled around. Two guys named Coleman and Sikowski were hanging around, too.

Paul whispered something to Rick, and nodded to the bank of video monitors that Escalante was now watching. Paul leaned over to me, and said, "They've got your mom on camera." I looked at the monitors, and sure enough, I could see Mom standing in room 103 facing the monitor, and the back of Ester's head. Escalante turned up the volume, and I could hear Ester talking to Mom. Mom's cuffs were off, and she took off her shoes and socks for Ester to inspect.

"Take off your shirt," I heard Ester say.

"You already did this," Mom said.

"We have to do it at the station before we can move you to a holding cell," said Ester.

I watched my TV mom reluctantly cross her arms, grab the bottom of her shirt, and pull it up.

"Hey," I said to Escalante. "What are you doing, watching her get searched on TV?"

Escalante casually looked at me, shrugged, and said, "We always videotape strip searches. Department policy. A lot of cities do it."

"Does she know that?" Asked Mike.

"I doubt it," said Escalante. "The camera's in the next room, on the other side of the two-way mirror. But the microphone is in the room with her." The third pair of cops, Rapp and Coleman, had entered the area. They immediately went down the hall. Graham, Rapp, and Warwick moved into the dark room next to room 103. I presumed that this was where the camera and the two-way mirror were, and that they could see Mom through it. Miller and Coleman just brazenly stood in the hall, watching my mom undressing.

My teammates and I all looked at each other, and then back to the video monitor. Mom was standing in her bra. Ester's back moved in and out of the picture. "Take off your bra," she ordered. Mom reached behind and arched her back, and unhooked her bra. She dropped her shoulder straps, and pulled the bra off her chest. Her big tits fell out of their cups and made their TV appearance, and for the first time ever I saw Mom completely topless. Her tits were white on the camera, but her areolas were real dark. They were really wide, but somehow they looked really sexy on Mom's large jugs. Her tits didn't sit up high like the chicks in movies or porn pictures, but hung down slightly, sloping away from her body. I was really glad I was getting to see them, even in this situation.

Jesse and Paul moaned. Jesse looked at me, and said, "Sorry, Randy, but this is getting me hard. She's just too hot!"

Crabbe, the greasy guy's partner, had stepped back into the waiting area, and was smoking a cigarette while watching the monitor. He chuckled when he heard Jesse say that.

Ester inspected Mom's bra, then dropped it. "Your skirt." Mom unzipped her skirt and tugged it down. As she leaned over to step out of it, her big tits hung down and swayed.

She stood up to reveal the front of her panties. In her underwear drawer at home, Mom mostly kept big white cotton panties, but she had a couple of casual cotton pastel colors, including this one pink cotton pair. They were too large to be considered sexy lingerie, but they were pulled tight over her pussy. Her stomach had a little bulge to it, but she didn't look bad for a 40ish lady.

"Panties," Ester said. Mom hooked her thumbs into her panties, and pulled them down her legs. At first I watched her hanging tits again, but then focused on the big wide triangle of brown pubic hair that covered her pussy.

"Lotta hair," Dylan said.

"I like that," said Jesse.

"So do I," said the smoking Crabbe.

"Now do jumping jacks until I tell you to stop," ordered Ester.

Mom gave Ester a real confused look, and Ester repeated the order louder. Mom started jumping up and down doing jumping jacks, spreading her legs and raising her arms on alternate jumps.

"Why does she have to do that?" asked Paul.

Escalante answered, "If she's hiding contraband in her body cavities, they'll slide down."

Rick and Jesse laughed and groaned while watching Mom's tits flop around. When Mom was coming down, her tits were just going up, almost to her chin, and when Mom jumped up, they came crashing down almost to her navel. When Ester told her to jump higher, they took off in opposite directions from each other, flopping side to side, banging into each other, swinging in circles.

Crabbe was watching the six of us with an amused look. Nobody had taken our names, so none of the cops were aware that she was my mom. "You boys like her, huh? Want a copy of the video?"

"Sure," said Jesse, Paul, and Rick simultaneously.

"Hey, Escalante," said Crabbe. "Make six copies of this one." Escalante just nodded his head like it was a normal request. "I'll give 'em to ya later, as soon as you guys tell us who the pot belongs to," said Crabbe. I knew there was a catch, but I still couldn't believe that he was offering a nude video of my mom.

"Turn around," ordered Ester. Mom turned her back to the camera and showed us her bare ass. "Hands on the table." Mom was standing in front of a wooden table, and leaned over and put her hands on it. "Spread your legs." Mom spread her legs wide, like she had at the park, and leaned way over, her knees straight, her butt sticking up in the air. I enjoyed the nice view of her long butt crack. I could see the dark forest of pussy hair between her legs.

I looked around. With the two cops in the hall, two in the adjoining room, two out here, and six teens, there were twelve males watching my mom naked. I had this strange feeling of pride. I was glad she was getting this attention. I love my mom, I'm not aware of any serious issues I have with her, but I had to admit I was aroused by her humiliation. I know my modest Mom well enough to know that just having to strip in front of the female cop alone would mortify her. Even if she hadn't figured out the two-way mirror, she could certainly see and hear the cops in the hall watching her.

Ester was running her fingers through Mom's hair again. Then she ran her hands under mom's tits, and jiggled and lifted them. She ran her hands all up and down her body. Then she stopped, and slipped on the ol' latex surgical glove. She squeezed some lubrication from a tube onto her glove, and then spread Mom's ass cheeks. She worked one finger up into her anus. Mom whimpered audibly. As Ester slid her middle finger in deeper, and wiggled it around in wide circles, Mom grunted several times. Ester did this way longer than I thought she needed to.

Ester withdrew her digit from Mom's ass, and got on her knees behind Mom. She visually inspected her pussy from less than a foot away. She spread her pussy lips open, giving the camera a good, well-lit view of her pinkness. Ester slid her middle finger into the pussy canal, and Mom let out a little whimper. The blonde cop worked several fingers up into Mom, and wiggled them around, as Mom arched her back and moaned. Then I remembered what happened last time Ester touched her pussy. So did Ester. "Are you going to have another one?"

From the hallway, Miller quietly said, "Careful what you say, Ester," referring to the video I'm sure.

Ester brought her other hand up and rubbed the front of Mom's pussy rapidly. Mom started writhing and shivering, her whimpering and moaning getting louder, and gyrated her ass wildly while the uniformed blonde played with her. "Ahhh, Uuhhh, Ohhh!" She shivered and shook, then laid her head on the table.

Ester laughed. "You did have another orgasm, you horny bitch!"

CHAPTER 5 - JAIL CELL ASSAULT

Ester gave Mom back her bra and panties, and we watched Mom put them on. "Alright, I'm done with her. You can put her in holding now."

"Can I have the rest of my clothes?" Asked Mom.

"No."

"Why not?" asked Mom.

"Those were my orders."

I watched Mom's ass cheeks jiggle in her panties when Coleman took Mom by the arm down the hall, and into a room on the left.

George VI
George VI
5,962 Followers