Mom Gift Daughter to Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was smiling knowing that I was about to give him a pleasurable and wonderful night. Mom looked him in the eyes and told him that as she can no longer keep him sexually pleased, she has decided to pass that responsibility to me, and that I am his gift. He was really shocked and confused after learning that the gift we were talking about is actually me. He asked mom angrily about what she just said. Mom took him in a corner, and calmed him. I could not hear what they were talking about, but I'm sure she was trying to convince him to take his gift, that is me.

Mom asked me to go, and wait in my room. I thought at a point that dad would probably will not agree for it. I was very really worried about my and mom's idea. I didn't know a single conversation that was happening downstairs. I was thinking what will happen to my and dad's relationship, if he learns that I agreed for it. Furthermore, I was feeling very regretful and guilty. Not only that, but I was asking myself if I had misjudged my dad. I heard some footsteps coming towards my room. It was dad, he knocked on my door and asked me to open it. I went near the door and opened it.

He was all alone, I asked him about mom. He didn't say anything, and just told me to come to his room. I started walking behind him. Mom was standing in front of their room. As soon as I reached near her, she whispered in my ears that she had convinced him to take me as a gift. She also further tapped on my butt, and asked me to go and make him feel happy and satisfied. After listening to mom, all my worries burned down. I again felt light-hearted and was very excited to let him enjoy his gift. I entered the room after him, my mom looked me in eyes for the last time, and told me enjoy his cock.

As I closed the door and turned towards him, I saw him sitting on his rocking chair. I leaned my back on the door, and started looking at him. I made a very classy and sexy posture to seduce him. After 2-3 minutes of silence, he signaled me with his hand to come closer to him. I went on taking a few steps at a time and finally reached near him. He pulled my hand and made me sat on his lap. I was excited, but scared at the same time. He held me from my waist, and pulled me closer to him. My breathing started getting slow and heavy. I felt his strength and power, just by his pull.

He placed his hand on my thick thighs and started patting my thigh. While patting my thigh he whispered in my ear that I am the best gift he has ever got in his life. As soon as I listened to his words, I gained a little confidence, and said to him that I will make him happy. I slowly went near his lips, and my soft and wet lips touched his lips. He tightened his grip over my waist, and pulled me hard towards him causing my tits to be pressed against his chest. He started gently kissing my lips, quickly his tongue made its way to my mouth. I held his face with both my hands, and began kissing more passionately. His hands reached my tits and started squeezing it.

I didn't want to stop kissing and cuddling with him, just like that sitting in his lap, but suddenly I felt his cock pressing hard against my butt. I was able to feel the bulge beneath me. I stopped kissing him, and stood up from his lap. Furthermore, I went and sat on the bed, and called him towards me. He stood up from his chair, and removed his shirt. I was stunned by looking at his muscular chest. He came towards me and leaned on me. He started kissing me, while his hand was feeling my tight ass. We kissed for a long time. I was hardly able to breathe under him, but his hand squeezing my ass, forced me to stay just like that.

After sometime, he got off me and stood aside. I stood up and pushed him on the bed again. I swiftly started taking my dress up, providing him the view of my sweet virgin pussy through my net panty. He could not just lie there after sawing my little hairy cunt. He just got up from bed and started touching my cunt through my panty. I kept on taking my dress off. As I had not worn a bra, my tits just bounced off the moment I took off my dress. He kept both his hands on my side waist and kissed my cunt, through the panty. Suddenly, both his hands grabbed my panty and pulled it down.

He left the panty halfway on my knees, and came back to his previous position, his hands on my waist and his lips on my pussy. He kissed my cunt, and gently started licking it. His tongue started exploring my virgin cunt. I couldn't control myself and grabbed him from his hairs. I pushed his head deeper in my cunt. Soon I started releasing my sweet pussy juice. The feeling of my wet cunt being licked made me felt like a goddess. My eyes got closed, and I started moaning in pleasure. With each second, his licking and my moaning kept on increasing.

Soon, I came hard on his face. He looked upwards at my face. My face had become red and was blushing. He asked me if I liked it. I said yes, it was really good. He took a towel and cleaned his face. I was still recovering from the last orgasm he gave me. He came towards me, lifted me in his arms and threw me on the bed. He quickly removed his pants. There was a huge bulge in his undies. I looked him in the eyes and told myself that I was about to see heaven. He took off his undies revealing his dick. It was a hard and thick 6"-inch cock. He jumped on bed and pulled me under him.

He fell on me and started kissing my lips. He grabbed my tits with one hand, and his second hand grabbed by huge ass. I felt his hard cock against my thighs. It was warm and solid. I just wanted to feel that thing inside me. He kept on kissing and squeezing. He asked me softly if I was ready. I just winked my eyes, and the tip of his dick entered my pussy. It was better that my pussy was already wet. I grabbed him hard as his dick went inside deeper in my pussy. I let a loud moan out. He laughed a little, and started kissing me again.

He started moving his dick in and out of my pussy at a slow pace. I was really enjoying it, and it caused me a little pain, but that pain was rather pleasuring. I kissed him more and harder. He was throbbing his dick inside my pussy, while squeezing my ass as hard as possible. Soon, both of us were covered in sweat, his body started sliding on mine as he fucked me. It was my first time, and I was really enjoying it. He kept throbbing his dick in my pussy at a constant pace. I had already reached my point and was about to finish. He made me cum even harder. He was also about to cum, he took his dick out and splashed his white fluid all over my stomach and tits. I was really exhausted and so was he. He just fell down beside me on the bed.

I looked towards him and asked him, "How did you like your gift, dad? I hope you enjoyed it."

He softly whispered, "I loved my gift, and would love to receive such gifts every day."

I blushed a little, and said, "Yes, you can have your gift every day."

He closed his eyes and spoke in a sleepy tone, "Goodnight Ashley, I love you dear."

I pat his head, gave him a goodnight kiss, and slept next to him. He was sleeping fully naked, so I got his undies and helped him wore it. I also wore just my panty, and slept in his arms. I was feeling very lucky to be having such a good fuck for my first time. I had just forgotten about my mom, and slept there with my dad in her bed. Soon, my eyes got sleepy, and I placed my head on his arm and slept.

...

12