Mom Gives In To Her Son's Desires

Story Info
Mom gives relief to son but doesn't see her husband watching.
1.2k words
4.3
87.9k
99
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers

My mom is a five-foot tall, desi, chubby, MILF. She has fair skin and I'd always imagined having sex with her. All my friends would stare at her, and talk about how they would have sex with her. I was no different; except, I didn't tell anyone about how I felt.

My father is around five-feet-ten-inches tall, and is very assertive in his position as head of the family. They married twenty years ago and had me two years into their marriage. Being an only child, I was pampered growing up; I loved hanging around with my mom, and my dad made sure that we lived comfortable lives. My parents are conservative and do not talk about taboo subjects.

Since turning 18, I developed an attachment to my mom, which led me to watching mother-son porn. I found myself masturbating to mom-son porn, which led me down the rabbit hole of discovering videos, where they cuckold the father, who is watching them and is enjoying the love they are showing each other. This became a fantasy of mine. Whenever I would be talking to my mom, I would imagine her as my lover, and my dad watching us fuck.

This story takes place when I was 20, my mom was 40 and my dad was 41.

Recently, I'd had surgery, and so I was bedbound. My mom had been taking care of me, and made sure that I was comfortable. In these moments, I found it hard to contain myself, with my mom rubbing my head as I lay in my bed, in my underwear. She would ask me if I wanted her to help me in any way, to which I would say no— but in my head, I would be telling her to bend over, and do other lewd things.

One day, she came into my room early in the morning, my father presumably asleep, to check up on me. She left the door open to make it easier to leave, and she was wearing very little clothing. Her body was shaking so erotically, that I got a boner and had to hide it before she could see.

"How are you today?" she asked.

"I am fine, mom," I replied.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked.

She sat on my bed, wearing a thin dress that barely covered anything, as her boobs were dangling around, close to my face. She put her hand on my leg and started to massage it. Her scent was luscious, and her beautiful eyes were fixated on me. At that moment, I could no longer contain my desire. I felt that this would be the only opportunity where she would accept my request, or, at least, deny me by letting me down gently. My life's one fantasy would only come true, if I asked at that moment. I slowly lifted my hand and placed it on her hip, rubbing it slowly.

"Actually, can I ask you something?" I replied.

"What is it?"

"Well... I'm in bed, and, um... I can't get any relief," I said, sounding a little embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" she replied, confused.

"It's just that, I can't masturbate because I'm stuck in bed, and seeing you every day wearing thin clothes... and your big boobs... is making it harder to contain myself," I said, hesitantly.

"Oh, um... I didn't know that you felt that way," she said, as her face blushed.

After a ten-second, awkward pause, she spoke again. "Well, I can help you relieve yourself, if you want," she offered.

"Are you sure? I really need this!" I replied, trying not to sound too excited.

"Listen, your father hasn't been fulfilling my needs for many years, and I know all about your desire for me. You're not that good at hiding it, but your father hasn't noticed, and you are the only one who takes notice of me," she stated, as she started to unbutton her dress.

She pulled the blanket off my body, and removed my underwear to reveal my erect penis. I was in shock, but made sure to stay calm, and to make a move. I slowly grabbed her boobs with my right hand, and used my left hand to pull her face close to mine. We kissed passionately. We kissed for over a minute, until I pulled away, and slowly started to undress her. I removed her sari and her bra, and slowly pulled her to my bed. I got up slowly, so as to not aggravate my body, and had her lie on my bed, with her face in front of my penis, as I stood over the bed.

She grabbed my penis and started to suck, making slurping noises, taking it all in. I was in heaven, as I held her boobs with my left hand, and my right hand was holding the back of her head, guiding her to my penis. My bed was squeaking, as she let out some moans. Her wet mouth and her licking relieved lots of tension that I had built up lying in bed. I held her head, as I thrusted into her mouth, reaching deep into her throat, and she gagged. She didn't stop me, but continued to deepthroat my penis.

After five minutes, I pulled out of her wet mouth, and grabbed her legs, as I pulled her towards me. I removed her panties and gave her a kiss, before I slowly entered her pussy. She let out a long, drawn-out moan, as I entered. Her pussy was wet and warm, and oh-so tight, as we got into a gentle rhythm. We both let out moans and kissed, as I fucked my mother in the missionary position. We both were in heaven, fulfilling my fantasy, and losing my virginity to the woman that I have wanted to fuck since... forever. I thrusted and thrusted with compassion and vigour, as she let out moans and moans. As I was fucking her, I couldn't help but ask her a question that I had wanted to know for a long time.

"Am I bigger than Dad!?" I asked.

"Mmm, fuck... yes, baby. You're so much bigger!" she moaned.

She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer to her, as she said that. I kept thrusting and thrusting, as I continued to make love to my mom.

After another five minutes, I was on the edge, and was about to cum.

"I'm gonna... cum, mom!" I yelled.

"Cum inside me, baby!" she said, as she moaned even louder.

I blew my load inside my mother, as I gave her a few more thrusts and a final kiss. I pulled out, and cum was dripping out of her pussy. I had left my mark on her, and had given her a fuck that she would never forget.

"We should do this more," she said.

"I'd fuck you anywhere, anytime."

"You fuck better than your father, so I'll make sure to come back," she giggled.

I looked up to the doorway, and to my shock— I saw my dad quickly rush away, naked, as he held his penis. My mom had left the door open, which allowed him to see us fuck. I didn't say anything to my mom, but I couldn't believe what I had seen. Was my dad watching his wife and son fuck and masturbating to it?

My mom got up and put on her clothes, as I gave her a slap on the ass, before she went down to make breakfast.

To be continued...

BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers