Mom Gives In To Her Son's Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Son finds something very unexpected on dad's laptop.
2.9k words
4.3
51.2k
62
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers

I decided to stay in bed for a little while to take in what had just happened. I finally managed to fuck my mom. I couldn't believe it! I needed to remain composed as this situation took a completely different path than I thought it would. The issue was that dad had seen us, but he wasn't angry or upset-- he was enjoying it! This was something I hadn't expected.

After five minutes of resting in my bed, I heard my parents' bedroom door open and heard footsteps, to which the bathroom door was opened and shut. Dad must have gone to the bathroom. It was still too early to go downstairs, so I decided to wait until he had finished in the bathroom before heading downstairs.

In the meanwhile, I went on my phone and opened my notes app, and started writing what had happened with mom and me; like a diary entry, explaining what had happened and how I felt, etc. Reliving those experiences almost got me going again, but I was too weak to actually go again.

Thirty minutes had passed by this point, and my dad had left the bathroom some time ago, while I was into being on my phone, so I decided this was the right time to go downstairs.

Dad was not there, but his mug and morning newspaper were on the table, so he must have left already to go to work. I took my final dose of my prescription medication, not that I needed it anymore; I felt much better. Mom was by the stove, so I walked over to have some fun with her. I walked up to her and gave her a hug from behind, kissing her cheek whilst fondling her boobs.

"Easy, baby, I'm still sore," she said.

I let go and turned her around to face me. She blushed, as we made eye contact, her dress still not on properly, as she had rushed to go make breakfast.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He left earlier to go on that business trip," she replied.

"Business trip? Oh, I forgot about that," I said.

"Yeah, he's gone for a week or so. He was in quite the rush."

"Well, that means you and I can play with fewer restrictions."

"I need to clean the dishes right now, but you can play with my ass whilst I work," she said, seductively

"You're such a slut!"

"I'm a slut, for you," she said, as she turned around and began cleaning the dishes.

I removed her pants and her panties, whilst lifting her sari, to fully expose her juicy behind. I pulled down my pants and underwear and started to rub on her ass and gave it some smacks, as it jiggled like jelly. Cum was still dripping out of her, as I was playing with her ass. I saw her asshole and decided to stick a finger in it.

She immediately squirmed, and let out a little scream, as I pulled my finger out.

"What are you doing! We are not ready for that! Your father hasn't even been in there!" she said, trying not to yell.

"I say when we are ready, I'm just getting you used to the feeling," I replied.

"Okay... but be gentle, I haven't done anything there," she said.

I re-entered her ass, slowly and cautiously, with her moaning quietly. I pushed in and out slowly, to help her adjust.

All of a sudden, the front door opened. My dad had come back. The open design of the house had the front door leading into the living and dining room, with a clear view of the kitchen. The sink, where mom was cleaning the dishes, directly faces the front door, so she and dad were facing each other, as I stood directly behind her. Luckily, the kitchen island counter was tall enough, so that he couldn't see that we were not wearing any pants.

"I forgot my wallet!" he said, rushing up the stairs.

I had an idea. I knelt down and started to lick mom's asshole. She instantly moaned and her legs tensed up.

"What are you doing! Your father is gonna come downstairs any moment!" she said, trying not to shout so as to not alert him.

Dad came downstairs and looked at mom, who was trying to keep a straight face.

"Is everything alright all right, dear?" he asked.

"Yes, I've just got a bad stomach."

Dad left the house and I could tell mom was on edge. She orgasmed hard, with cum squirting onto the floor.

I got up and groped her ass as I whispered in her ear, "Having your son lick your asshole in front of your husband turned you on, didn't it?"

"That... was... intense," she replied, as she tried to catch her breath.

"There's some cum on the floor, why don't you lick it up," I said.

"With pleasure," she replied. She got on all fours and licked the cum clean off the floor. Not a single drop was left. She got up and continued to wash the dishes.

I got dressed again and decided to go upstairs into my parents' room to check some things out, and to make some adjustments. Dad wasn't staying there, so I might as well take over. Before I left the kitchen, I turned around and called my mom.

"Hey, mom!" I said

"Yes, dear," she replied

"From now on, you must call me, sir or master," I stated.

"Yes, sir!" she replied.

"And also, you must be naked at all times!"

"Yes, sir!" she said, undressing immediately.

I went upstairs and walked into my parents' bedroom. I noticed dad's laptop, and decided to snoop around. I opened it and entered the password, that I had come up with, because being the good-son-who-was-an-IT-student, I had set up his laptop and had installed hidden software that allowed me to see his anything he did on his computer.

I scanned through his files and didn't find anything good until I clicked 'show hidden files' on file explorer. A single file folder named, 'Fetish' was all that appeared. I clicked on it, and I was amazed at what I saw. There were folders of pictures and videos of mom-son porn and cuckold porn. I couldn't believe that dad would be into something like this. I felt like I was dreaming. I clicked on a folder called, 'passwords', which contained a text document with names of websites with user logins and passwords. I opened up incognito mode, and loaded up all the sites. They were all incest-cuckold forums, with dad commenting and posting on there just yesterday.

I read these posts and comments, and saw that most, if not all, were about him being cucked by his son, and him watching-- no wonder he was peeping on mom and me. He actually enjoyed it! I went back to the file screen, and clicked on a folder named, 'Favorite'. The folder consisted of around a dozen photos and videos of POV porn of a dad being cucked by his son over text and in person, with the dad watching them have sex. I checked the metadata on one of the videos, and saw that it had been viewed over a hundred times!

I spent around an hour skimming through everything, and came to these conclusions. Dad enjoyed the idea of being cucked by his son. He had written in multiple forum posts and comments that if he were to catch his wife and son having sex, he would encourage it. He didn't mind being humiliated by his wife or son, and would accept his son as being the 'man of the house'.

With all this information, I had come up with a plan. I was going to fuck mom in front of him, and make videos to send to him whilst he was on his business trip. I was going to make mom my wife, and make him the beta in the family, as I would take over as head of the household. To make this more interesting, I was not going to tell mom until he caught us in the act, at which time, I'd establish my dominance.

I went downstairs, put on my shoes and coat, as I headed out to get some supplies. I went to a sex shop and bought a butt plug, some dildos, lube, a remote-controlled vibrator, rope, and bondage gear. I went to the local electronics store and bought a few decent cameras with large SD cards, tripods and adapters. I was going to best time of my life!

A couple hours passed and I returned home with my stuff, which I placed in my room. Mom was cleaning, in the nude, just like I asked her to, and she was looking primed for some action. I went upstairs and got the butt plug and lube, and headed back down.

"Hey, mom."

"Yes, master," she replied.

"I need you to get on all fours," I said.

"Okay, master."

She got down on all fours and I went around to her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and stuck a few fingers in, to get her going. She let out some moans and was tensing up hard. I got the lube and rubbed her asshole and the butt plug, as I told her to brace. I slowly inserted it, as she let out some moans. I got it all the way in, with only the bright purple handle sticking out. She was sweating and breathing heavily as I got up.

"This is your new toy. You will use it every day. When you get used to this, I will get you a bigger one," I said, towering over her.

"Yes, sir!" she replied, perspiring heavily.

"Prepare yourself for tonight; I am going to put you to work," I said.

"Yes, sir!"

I sat down in the living room and had some lunch that mom had made. I hadn't eaten breakfast, and I was low on energy. I spent the next few hours watching TV and updating my diary entries in my notes app. I also made some porn accounts; I wasn't just going to send these videos to dad-- I was going to make mom a pornstar!

When mom passed by a few times, I told her to put on a show. She started to do seductive dances and gestures, while I recorded her on my phone. She didn't protest me recording, even after I joked that I'd send it to dad.

"Send it to him, and show him who's truly the man of the house," she said.

That was all the confirmation that I needed for my plan. Time had passed and it was ten PM.

I walked into my parents' bedroom, and saw my mom lying on the bed, on her phone. I walked up to her, asked her to come to the edge of the bed, and to close her eyes for five minutes. I set up the tripods and cameras, and had everything set up.

"You can open your eyes now, mom," I said.

"What is all this?" she asked, confused.

"Tonight, we are going to make a porn video, where we cuck dad," I said.

"What? Like, you're going to record us fucking and post it on the internet?" she said, confused and flustered.

"That's right, but you need to act like this is a video we're sending to dad, so say things like 'our son fucks me so good' and 'only he can fuck me now', things like that. It's guaranteed to get at least a million views," I said, reassuring her.

"A million views! A million people watching us fuck. That's a lot. It's... kinda... turning me on!" she said, looking at me seductively.

"Also, talk about the business trip and stuff, just to make it seem more realistic," I said.

"Make sure to creampie me, so I can say that I only accept your sperm," she added, smiling.

"I knew you were built for this!" I said. "Okay, let's do this!"

I turned on the camera and everything went ahead.

"Hi dad. I've noticed that you've been neglecting mom, recently, so, as punishment for your incompetency, I've decided to fuck mom and make you a cuck," I said into the camera.

"Sorry, not sorry!" she said.

We both undressed, and she got to work by giving me a blowjob. Her head movement was just as good if not better than before. Her mouth was wet, and her tongue was going crazy on my penis. I made sure to remind dad of what was happening and how pathetic he was.

"Look at your wife go, sucking my dick, a dick that actually satisfies her. Slow down, mom, we don't want dad to cum too quickly, he needs to enjoy this!"

I grabbed her head and guided her head onto my penis at a slower pace. I was hitting the back of her throat, and yet, she didn't even gag.

After five minutes of head action, I pulled her up and got her into the doggy position. Before fucking her, I brought a hand-held camera close to her ass, and pointed it to her butt plug.

"Mom, can you tell dad what this is?"

"This is my butt plug that you gave me. I have to wear it every day, and when I get used to this one, I'll get a bigger one," she replied, proudly.

"Good. Now, your pussy, who owns it?"

"You do, Master," she answered, as I smacked her ass for good measure.

"Okay. Now, final thing, can you name all the rules I've set for you?"

"I have to be naked all the time; I have to wear a butt plug; and I have to call you sir or Master," she stated, shaking her ass into the camera.

"Okay, time for the main event!" I said. I held the camera, as I angled myself behind mom on the bed, in the doggy-style position.

"You ready, dad?" I said.

I slipped my penis inside her vagina, and instantly she moaned. We took no time getting into rhythm, as my penis took control of mom's body. Her vagina walls struggled to contain my penis, whilst mom was moaning loudly. All you could hear was --plop, plop, plop-- as she clenched the bedding.

"Yeah... this is how you... fuck a woman! You see this dad! Mom is moaning for... me! Mom! Who owns this pussy!" I yelled.

"You... do... only you! Fuck me! Break me! Show dad who the real... man of the house is!" she said, moaning wildly and barely hanging on.

I pummelled her pussy for ten minutes, switching from doggy to missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then finally back to doggy. I could hold on no longer and mom was on the brink of cumming.

"Watch this dad! Watch me cum inside mom!" I yelled.

Mom and I both came at the exact same time, with me filling mom up with lots of sperm. She collapsed from exhaustion, her pussy leaking cum; her needs satisfied. I took the camera and honed in on her cum-filled pussy.

"Look at this, huh. If you were here, I'd make you clean that up," I said, laughing.

I ended the recording and put away all the equipment. I tucked mom into bed, but didn't get in, just yet. I went back to my room to edit the video, which took around twenty minutes; I exported and had the video prepared to send. I signed into the porn accounts I had made, and uploaded the video.

Then the moment of truth. I sent a message to my dad, simply stating, "You need to see this."

He replied quickly, asking, "What is it?"

I sent the video, with a nice message, "Mom says she loves you :)"

The video was around twenty-two minutes long, but the first three should be enough for him to understand what was going on. He saw the message, and so I knew my work had been done.

I went back into mom's room and put my phone on the bedside table, as I snuggled up against mom's naked body.

An hour had gone by since the last message, when I got a ping from my phone. It was from dad.

The message read, "Let's make a deal, video call me"

I stayed in bed and put some earbuds in before starting a video call with dad. I wasn't worried about mom hearing, she was out. He picked up and his face looked red, not in anger, but as if he had just finished masturbating.

"Hey, son."

"Hey, dad."

"Look, I saw that video, and, erm, I want to make a deal," he said, timidly.

"What's the deal?" I replied.

"Well, you can keep doing what you're doing with your mother, but make sure that she doesn't divorce me," he said, looking desperate.

"Hm... divorce, that means that mom and I could fuck without any restrictions; now, that sounds amazing."

Dad's face went red and he looked scared of what I was going to say.

"But that would mean I couldn't cuck you, and that's half the fun."

Dad looked on edge, as I continued to speak.

"How about this, I keep fucking mom, and I become man of the house; you obey me and do as I tell you; and I'll be her husband. You can be her husband officially, but she is mine and only mine. How does that sound?"

"Deal," he said, with no hesitation.

"Okay, but one more thing," I said. I pointed the camera to mom's ass and showed him her butt plug. "Do you like this purple colour, or do you prefer something else? I'm going to make you clean it every day with your mouth, so choose wisely," I said.

"...Purple is fine," he said, hesitantly.

To be continued.

BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers