All Comments on 'Mom Gives the Best Gifts Ch. 01'

by KandLeKisses

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So erotic from the beginning when he positioned his sheet to give mom a good view. The sight of a hard on is one of the best ways to seduce. A mother and sin that truly deserve each other's love.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Hot story

How long til he knocks her up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot & very well written. My mom used to tease me by allowing me to watch her change clothes, take peaks down her top as she bent over & use her panties for a while. But she never gave me a birthday gift quite like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Loved the story and the closeness they show each other. Looking forward to reading more or other stories along this line. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

Loved the story but is it his 21st birthday or 18th ? You said 21 but also said going back into birth canal he left 18 years ago. Lucky boy either way

KandLeKissesKandLeKissesover 4 years agoAuthor
Oops

Sorry about the confusion, I changed some things and forgot to change the age from 18 to 21. Got so lost in the storyline that I forgot to check the numbers.

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
More please.

I would love to see this story continue.

snippe69snippe69over 4 years ago
Hot Story

This is well written story, a few typo's but no bigger.

I hope The story of Monica and Daniel will continue.

Loved the part of Monica wearing a Garter Belt, Stockings and Stiletto's. So Hot and Erotic. hope she will wear them in following chapters.

Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story sure wish my mom had given me her body or a nice blowjob as a birthday gift one year be it 18, 21, 25, 30, 40?

chiefhalchiefhalabout 2 years ago

So, is he 21 or 18?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and an ideal length - the story, that is.

In some paragraphs you have used more than one verb tense, something you need to avoid.

That, and a few little things here and there that a Proof Reader would/should identify. When you have a Proof Reader, insist on discussions of their findings. These will assist you in fine-tuning your writing.

These stories seem so naturally written, a gift that I am glad you share with your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous