Mom Goes Slutty

Story Info
My mom is a slut.
940 words
3.77
53.7k
22
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18

This story is in English but uses hindi/urdu words.

No condoms in my stories. Only bare back sex.

Narrator Somraju son of Nikita age 24 years

Nikita 42 years.

My mom Nikita, 42 is a fashionable society lady. She is part of the Wednesday Club which regularly meets at a 5 star hotel once a week. Her clothes are from boutiques like Ritu Kumar, Anokhee, Kalamandir, Nalinis and other expensive outlets.

Nikita has a big rack 46B and her hips are 48. She is 5ft 3 and walks with a swag. She is sexy to say the least and highly flirtatious. Her unsaid wish which she has discussed with me has been to be on the road like a slut and act like a common low class street whore.

One day I decided to make this wish come true. I purchased some cheap nylon and cotton sarees, petticoats and matching blouses. I took one of her tight fitting blouses to masterji and asked him to stich blouses of her size.

The design of the blouse was front opening and at the back it was backless with two doris and flowers stiched on the side. The entire effect would be that the skin on the back would be bare and give a sexy look. There would be no bra strap because no bra. The nipples are visible through the cloth and also the outline of the boobs.

Next I purchased some glass bangles and a payal alongwith steel bichooas and some bright red lipstick.

I asked mom to wear the yellow saree with matching blouse, no bra. Her hair she left loose, put on a bindi and red lipstick. She wore glass bangles, payal and bichooa. She had a nath or nose ring in her nose. She was looking like a maid going for a function.

I told her we will travel by auto and see a movie in Sheesh Mahal theatre. Sheesh Mahal theatre normally runs B grade bhojpuri movies and is frequented by men and women who like such movies. The men are normally looking for some hot movie with sex on the side. The women are looking to find a customer and get some good tips.

We sat in the auto of Abdullah who looked at us and when we told him our destination. He asked "customer dhoondh rahe kya?"

Mom replied "haan bhaiya. Mujhe paise chahiyen aur sabse easy tarika hai agar apni chudhai karvaloon."

Abdullah then started explaining that if we allowed him to be our dalaal or pimp he would get us good customers. We chatted the whole way and when we reached the theatre he said he will wait for us. The movie was a 6 to 9 so he would wait till then.

We went and took our seats in the hall. The movie started and it was dark. A man who was smelling and wearing a lungi came and sat next to Nikita. Soon he had put his hand on her blouse and was on her tits. He took out his cock and put Nikitas hand on it.

Nikita started stroking his cock and he started heavy breathing. He was saying "Randi zor se kar, fast, aaah oooh, mmmm..." She kept stoking his cock till he started spurting. She took her mouth, bent over and took his cum into her mouth. After a few minutes he left a hundred rupee note and went away.

Soon there was a young man of 23-24 next to her. His hand went to her blouse and big boobs. He was rubbing and kneading her breasts.

Nikita asked him "doodh peena hai kya, Bahut doodh hai mere breast mein."

She opened her blouse and offered her boobs.

He was in ecstasy and started to suck. He was making sounds "OOOH AAAH FUCK MMMM RANDI" and so on.

Nikita handled around five customers during that movie and earned around one thousand rupees.

After the movie Abdullah came to us and said "lagta hai randi ko acha mazaa aaya. Aur mazaa chahiye kya. Ache paise milenge."

I replied "haan kuch ache customer dilao."

He asked Nikita to sit in the auto with two other randis and asked me to look for customers.

Abdullah had the knack and soon he had two men for the three randis. He took them to Rakesh Hotel. The hotel gave a room key to Abdullah and he took the customers and maal (randis-prostitutes) to the room.

The action now started. The men came on to the women and first had some whisky and cigarrettes with the women. One of the men Deepak then opened the blouse of Aishwarya (one of the women) and started sucking.

At the same time Krishan started to put Nikitas saree up and licking her chooth wile a third customer was on another girl. Krishan opened his lungi and went into 69 position with Nikita sucking his cock. She really deep throated him while Abdullah was sucking her boobs.

This way Nikita serviced three sets of customers that night and Abdullah gave her three thousand rupees. By the time they finished the night was over. We went home the next morning.

When we reached home Nikita had a bath and went to sleep. Her husband woke her at 7am and then left for work. Nikita then made it a habbit to go out once a week for fun.

When I woke up mom told me she enjoyed the night and the action. She decided that for the next wednesday meeting she would dress slutty and try to get some customers in the five star hotel.