Mom, Guide Me In

Story Info
Divorced Mom and her close sister fight over a thick cock.
8.3k words
4.47
46k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
702 Followers

Heading to Mom's bedroom for a quick question, I stopped outside her door as I heard her talking on the phone.

I should have turned around and given her privacy, but I didn't.

Why? She sounded upset. I recognized the voice on the speaker, it was her sister Ramona.

'He was just like the others. So nice, elegant dinner, book a hotel room, as I think he is married. Once he dumped his load in me, he was up and gone with a flimsy excuse. Nowhere near an orgasm for me. So frustrating.'

'Mina, keep at it. You will find someone who will treat you well. You deserve that, you are such a good person.'

'Ramona, maybe that's my problem. Maybe I need to be a bad person. Maybe someone will like it better if I was slutty and treat them badly. Maybe I should do things that I never imagined doing.'

'Like what?'

'I don't know... wait! I do. Let's go to a strip club and pick up a couple of horny guys. Just to use them and throw them away. Disposables. Yeah disposables.'

'Let's do it Mina. Let's do it tonight.'

'Cool, I will pick you up around 10. We want these guys liquored up and horny when we get there. We can bring them back here. Not cool to use your place with your roommate there. And if we don't land anyone, you can stay with me.'

'She might be gone for the whole weekend, but let's play it safe.'

'Sounds good,' Mom said.

'Dress slutty Mina! You know, my favorite outfit.'

'I will, you too! Let's be real bad tonight.'

'Aren't we always when we are together? Ok, got to go Mina.'

Call ended. I thought I heard Mom heading my way. I scurried like a scared rat back to the living room.

I was wrong, she closed her door.

I turned on the TV just to distract me, add some background noise while I thought about what I just heard.

So much to digest. Mom horny? I never thought of her that way. She and her single sister are bringing two strangers here tonight to use them for sex? What?

That is crazy! Mom? PTA Mom, Band Mom, football support Mom, teach Sunday Bible school Mom? Volunteer at the local soup kitchen Mom?

I must be dreaming, that is not her. But I heard it with my own ears.

Two years after the divorce, Mom finally started dating. I guess it has not been fun for her.

Mom is not the sexiest divorcee out there. She has a plain look to her face and hair. The rest of her body, Dad called it amazing, but she really didn't flaunt it. I guess I never took notice, she is my Mom.

For a while, Mom was really depressed. Dad married a woman within 6 months, maybe girl would best describe someone who is my age, I finally found out that she was the cause of the divorce. Dad caught fucking her at home, in the master bed.

I have a stepmom! My age. She is a mixture of cute and sexy. Crazy.

It 9:30 PM. If she was going to pick up Ramona, she had to leave soon.

I heard her close her bedroom door. Here we go. Is she going?

The sound of heels clicking on the hardwood floors foretold her plan.

'Lenny, your Aunt Ramona asked me to go out to a bar with her tonight.' I always had the hots for my Aunt.

She moved in front of me. Holy cow!

I was floored by what Mom was wearing.

Shimmering black dress. Such a short hemline, I have never seen her wear the dress before, so high up on her thighs. Black hose, black stiletto heels. The neckline, a plunge down to her waist, the inside of her large breasts exposed to the world. No way there was a bra present.

She had her long black hair pulled up in a ponytail. Dark mascara, long fake eyelashes, black lipstick on her puffy lips, diamond earrings dangling down to her jawline.

I thought - hot, hot, hot, my Mom is fucking hot!

Tongue tied, I didn't know what to say. I blurted out.

'Mom don't stay out too late. Do I need to wait up for you?'

She gave me a sly smile.

'No honey, no need to wait up for me. I will be late. Your Aunt likes to party.'

She leaned into me to kiss me on the cheek. Her breasts escaped her dress for a moment. I stared at them. For a moment, I forgot she was Mom. I wanted to totally free them from her dress, to kiss them, to suck on the nipples I needed years ago for my sustenance.

I watched as she walked towards the garage, picking up her matching mini purse. Damn she looked good. Some lucky guy was going to fuck her tonight and hopefully it will be good for her.

Finally focusing on the TV, the boring local news was broadcasting. If Mom and Aunt Ramona scored, it is bound to take a couple of hours, then drive time back here. What am I going to do? Watch the news?

What will I do when they take their disposables? The master bedroom? Separate bedrooms?

No answers for those questions. What I do know, go to the strip club. We do the family sharing Find My Phone thing. I can follow them to the right club, watch what they do and head back home before they do. I recognize their destination.

Perfect! I get to see some naked dancers. Maybe the one I know will be working. No lap dances and private rooms. No dishing out dollar bills, I need to hang back in the shadows.

I timed my arrival just right. Mom and Aunt Ramona were pulling into the lot before me.

Oh my gosh, Aunt Ramona looked as hot a Mom. This shouldn't take long. Two lucky guys will get fucked.

They entered and waived in by the bouncer, no cover needed.

I waited five minutes. I paid my cover.

It was dark except for the stage with the spotlights on the three golden poles. Do they really need poles to dance? I often wondered.

Man, there are some awesome bodies wrapping their legs around the poles, garnering the attention of all the dollar laden, horny guys. Wow, my 'friend' was on the middle pole.

I spotted Mom and Aunt Ramona in the second row from the stage. The waitress was bringing them drinks and nodding or pointing to the guy who bought the drinks. They acknowledged the buyer and drained the glass or shot.

Eventually, one of the buyers approached their two-chair table and dragged a chair with him. Mom draped her arm around him, saying something in his ear.

I could see him place his hand on Mom's thigh. She kissed him on the cheek and said something in his ear. He shook his head yes, looked back and motioned to someone behind him.

I guess his 'wingman' pulled another chair up next to Aunt Ramona. They spoke back and forth. She kissed him on the lips, her hand under the table. He said something to her, she nodded. She beckoned Mom and the guy to lean in to talk. Mom nodded. They stood up, holding hands.

They are leaving. I threw $50 on the table and ran out the door to my car.

I peeled out of the lot and drove away to home. Have to get home before them. Lucky I didn't get stopped for speeding.

I parked in my garage spot. All clear.

Hustling to my bedroom, I changed into my bed clothes, hopped in bed, turned off my light and waited for the sound of their arrival. I looked at my clock. 12:25.

I listened carefully. Nothing. I looked at my clock - 1:10. No way it should take them this long. 1:30. They went somewhere else.

Should I pretend like I am the concerned son? I waited till 2:00. I called Mom.

She answered. She was giggling.

'Stop it. It's my son.'

In the background I heard, 'Harder, fuck me harder, give me all of your cock Oscar you tease.'

It was Aunt Ramona.

'Hi Lenny, what's up?'

Mom sounded extremely happy, things must be going well for her.

More from my Aunt.

'Oh my god, cumming again you fucking big cock sex machine. Oh, oh, oh... god, oh god...'

In shock from what I heard, I stuttered out, 'Mom, are you coming home tonight?'

She must have put her hand over the phone microphone. Whatever she said to whoever she said was muffled. Then...

'Yes Lenny. Should be home in an about an hour.'

In the background, 'Fuck yeah, give me another load from that big cock. All over my face baby.'

Aunt Ramona said, 'Come lick it up Mina.'

'Got to go. Bye.'

Mom hung up.

I stared at the phone. Should I be happy for both of them? Clearly Aunt Ramona was having a great time. Mom sounded happy. I should keep my nose out of their lives. Mom being happy is great news.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A noise woke me up. I instinctively looked at the clock. 3 AM.

It was my door opening, then closing. It was pitch black. Someone slipped under my sheets and covers and laid next to me. Whoever it was, they smelled great

They cuddled next to me. I could feel their warm, naked flesh up against my side. They placed their arm across my chest, then moved it down, way down, to my pelvis. My penis was growing.

They kissed me on the cheek, then placing their hand on my other cheek, moved my face towards them. Their soft lips on my lips. Their tongue pushing through my lips, seeking mine.

My excitement rolled down to my erogenous zone. They pulled down my pajama bottom, their hand now on my growing erection.

They sucked on my tongue, holding it, not letting it retreat back home.

Releasing it they whispered, 'May I?'

I interpreted it as a request to take full control of my erection and do erotic acts with it. Yes!!!

This had to be Aunt Ramona, someone I have masturbated about. I was ready.

'Yes Auntie, please do.'

They stopped what they were doing and left my bed. They slammed my door.

What did I do wrong? I said yes!

***

I feel tired but I couldn't sleep. What a night!

Down to the kitchen, I need caffeine and something in my stomach beside cum.

I started up the coffee maker, popped some bread in the toaster and sat down at the breakfast nook table.

So lazy, so drunk I didn't remove my 'slutty' make-up nor bothered to put on my bed clothes after visiting Lenny. Kind of fun just sleeping naked.

I am up so early, no need to cover up except for my bath robe. Lenny typically slept till noon. I know he was up late. Could have been later. So disappointed it wasn't.

Not to worry about anyone seeing me in the breakfast nook. Even with the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the valley below, no homes in sight.

So many things I love about our home even with the tainted memories. Catching Brandon with the 20 year old blonde bombshell, in our bed! She was wearing my Victoria Secret nighty! His favorite nighty.

Stop! I am not going to replay this all over again. I always wind up depressed.

Let's think good thoughts, like last night.

Ramona and I had a blast. Slutty and breaking bad worked to improve my attitude!

It took, what, 20 minutes before Jim and Oscar picked us up. We did look hot.

Kind of disappointed with their hotel choice, a pay by the hour sleazy dump. And... Jim insisted on one room with two beds. That worked out OK.

I liked how we traded around. Oscar started with me, Jim with Ramona.

Not to compare, Jim was longer, Oscar was thicker. His girth really worked for me. Oscar was in Ramona when Lenny called. I had already had my orgasm with him.

An orgasm! From a cock! It had been way too long.

Jim was trying hard to make points though. He was working my pussy when Lenny called.

We exchanged contact info with the guys. I will definitely call Oscar.

I drove Ramona home.

Entering our home, it was totally dark. Lenny's room was dark. I wanted to continue my wild night, I was still drunk, feeling slutty, feeling horny, needing more. My thoughts focused on Lenny.

***

In the last two years, I watched closely as Lenny built his body up to withstand the pounding of football. One day, I needed his dinner preference. I found him in the work out room, a converted bedroom. I looked at him closely as he did chin ups.

He was bare chested. I admired the bulges of the pecs and biceps as he strained to reach his daily goal of one hundred. His workout shorts so tight, I could see the ribbing on his jockstrap.

Surprisingly, my mind raced away to dirty, taboo thoughts. Thoughts that were too sexual for a Mom and her son. Thoughts of pulling his shorts down, dropping his jockstrap to the floor. Examining his penis in great detail before taking it in my mouth.

Shaking my head, like that would dismiss my thoughts? An exit from the room was needed. Can't look at him anymore.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, my nipples were hard, a wetness in my vagina. He turned me on and didn't even know it.

What am I thinking? I know what I am thinking. At that point, 18 months since the last time I had sex, even a date, let alone an orgasm. Seeing him ignited a taboo desire that needed to be walled off.

I decided it was time to make a concerted effort to start dating, minimally for sex, best case for a life partner.

***

Having no luck with dating led to tonight's wild, erotic night.

It's 3 AM, it is time to explore my sexual desires for Lenny. My mind was in the right spot. Let's extend this wild night. The thought of Lenny inside me was exciting, I visualized him fucking me hard, sweat dripping off his heavily muscled chest onto my heaving breasts. Yes, I like that thought.

After removing my slutty clothes, I entered his pitch black bedroom, snuggled up to him, kissed him, touched his erection. I asked his permission to do more. Then he said those words, 'Yes Auntie, please do.'

I was immediately turned off and left.

The coffee maker announced it was done doing its job, the beeping ending my train of thought. I filled my cup and sat down.

Think, think about what happened in his bed. Is he having sex with Ramona and he thought she came home with me?

Ramona has expressed interest in him. She is ten years closer to his age than me. Maybe they are fucking. Naw don't think so, she couldn't hide that from me. We are too close.

So if they are not having sex, maybe he still thought she had come home with me. Not unusual for her to stay a weekend with us in my bed. It makes sense that he would assume it was Ramona not his Mom. Yeah, that's it.

Damn it! I should have stayed with him and went along with the Auntie Ramona mistaken identity. Decision made. I am going to give it another try this morning.

***

I shook awake for some reason. 7 AM! Go back to sleep! Less that four hours will not cut it. I tried, but I couldn't get last night out of my mind.

I need to talk to Aunt Ramona. I don't get why she got me going and then picked up and left. I will talk to her. Hopefully without Mom around.

Rolling out of bed, after a quick stop at the commode, I was wide awake. Suddenly I was aware how hungry I was. I wish Mom would be up to make one of her great breakfasts. She is bound to be sleeping. Maybe Aunt Ramona will be up. That would be perfect.

The aroma of coffee in the air, someone was up, please make it be Aunt Ramona.

Nope, it was Mom. She was sitting at the breakfast table facing the awesome valley view. I knew that white bathrobe.

I sat across from her, probably blocking her view.

'Good morning Mom.'

'Oh Lenny. Good morning son.'

'You are up early.'

'Uh, so are you.'

'Touché.'

'Where is Aunt Ramona?' I asked.

Mom drifted into deep thought. Then she replied.

'I took her home.'

She is in her bath robe. Did she just drive her home, come back and put her bathrobe on?

'Oh, I needed to talk to her about something.'

'Okay.'

Mom was acting weird, something about her responses were spooking me.

'Are you OK? Something happen last night I should know about? On the call, you seemed pretty happy. You were giggling.'

'Yep, I am fine.'

She pushed her chair away from the table. She stood up, her arms dropping down, resting her clenched hands on the table. Her robe... her robe wide open.

Her breasts in my full view. Her vagina viewable halfway above the top of the table. Shocking to me at first, then suddenly transforming to a sexy, alluring view of Mom's hot body.

'Lenny, what should we do together? Like right now, maybe all day long?'

I was speechless. Then I said something stupid.

'Mom, your robe is open.'

She stood up straight, opened her robe wide, looked down at her naked body and said.

'Is that a problem for you Lenny?'

I had to think. No it was not a problem. What an awesome body! But she is my Mom. Say something.

'Yes.'

It was, but a good problem for me. I was excited about her body and the possibilities, the taboo possibilities of sex with my Mother. If she was serious, I think she would stay with me. She didn't.

She closed up her robe and walked back to her room. Her immediate interpretation had to be a bad problem for me.

Maybe she was still high from last night, I don't know.

Could it be that Mom came to visit me last night? Maybe, I need to talk to Aunt Ramona to be sure.

I waited two hours to call Aunt Ramona. She answered but sounded groggy.

'Hello.'

'Aunt Ramona, it's me Lenny.'

'Oh hi Lenny!'

She sounded so enthusiastic.

'I need to talk to you about something. Something in person.'

'Sure, come by in about an hour. My roommate is gone. You can have me all weekend if you like.'

What did that mean? Maybe it was her last night that came to visit.

'Great, see you then.'

I went to Mom's bedroom, the door was slightly opened. I tapped on the door.

'Come in.'

I couldn't believe what I saw.

Mom was laying on the bed naked. Her iPad in one hand. A huge dildo in her other hand. Her legs spread wide.

She said, 'How can I help you?'

'I... I... I...'

'What Lenny?'

I spat the words out, 'I am leaving.'

'Going to see Aunt Ramona?'

'Yes.'

'Oh, I thought maybe you could help me.'

She laid down her iPad and held up the dildo offering it to me.

'Take your clothes off first though.

'Mom, what are you doing? What are you saying? I gotta go.'

I ran out of her room, running to the garage and my car.

I began backing out. I forgot to open the fucking garage door. Slammed on the brakes just in time.

I opened it with the remote. While it was raising, I rested my head on the steering wheel.

What is with her? It's like she is possessed or something. That was the second time in two hours, naked and subtly seducing me, her son, to have sex with my Mom!

I have a fucking hard on... a hard on for her, a hard on for my Mom.

***

My plan is not working, his only reaction to my advances - run away. I have to dial it back or drop it. He is not interested. It's wrong. It's incest. I should stop.

I need to call Ramona with a heads up on Lenny.

'Hey sis.'

'Hi Mina. Was that a fucking amazing night or what? Let's do it again tonight but pick up someone new.'

'Ok, maybe. I was calling about Lenny, about what he is going to talk to you about.'

'Okaaaay. And what would that be?'

'He thinks you climbed into his bed last night. After our night out.'

'Why would he think that? You took me home after we left the guys at the motel.'

'Well...'

'Well, what Mina?'

God damn it, why did I call her? I didn't want to get into this so deeply. My bed, I am making it...

'I climbed into bed with him. My plan - to have sex with him. Touching his erection was as far as I got. When I asked permission to do more he said, 'Yes Auntie, please do.' I left when he said that. I believe, he believes... it was you and he needs to understand why you left.'

Not a good idea at this point to mention the breakfast table and my bedroom seduction attempts.

'Holy shit Mina! You, you were going to fuck your son! Are you crazy? It's bad enough that you and I...'

I whined, 'I know, I feel so bad, so dirty. I am glad he said that. He woke me up to how wrong it is.'

'Well I should say so. It is disgusting you even went that far.'

I had nothing else to add, nothing to say. The silence soon dominated the call.

I didn't need to lie to myself anymore. I want Lenny. I want, no I need his cock inside me. Last night, Oscar, a married man, awoke me to a no holds barred sex life. I really don't care what the fuck Ramona thinks about me fucking my son.

VCDC
VCDC
702 Followers