Mom, Guide Me In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to say, 'Mina, is it OK if I...?'

I cut her off. Was she going to say fuck him? No, not Ramona, my sister, my very best friend, my lover...

'Just wanted to give you a heads up on Lenny. Talk to you soon.'

I ended the call.

I am tired of being the 'good girl'. I will get what I want from my son. And he will love it.

***

I rang her doorbell. She immediately opened the door. I was surprised by what she was wearing.

A u-shaped blouse so low cut I could see the top of her areolas. Most of her ample bosom uncovered. The blouse tied in the front below the well-defined cleavage. Her mid-riff flat and bare.

A short plaid skirt, barely covering her white panties, the bottom of which visible even from my angle.

'Hi Lenny! So happy to see you!'

A tight hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

She moved her hands to the sides of my face.

'Such a handsome face, such a handsome guy, so delicious. I just want to eat you.'

She kissed me hard on the lips, crushing her breasts against my chest. She pulled my hands down to her taut cheeks encouraging me to pull her pussy towards my cock.

Who does she look like?

That's it, a slutty schoolgirl! One of my porn favorites. So fucking erotic.

The excitement of the moment tingling my balls, pumping blood into penis.

Breaking the embrace, Aunt Ramona immediately looked at my crotch.

'Oh my, did I do something naughty Lenny?'

I didn't respond right away.

Moving back in close, her hand placed on my growing erection, she whispered, 'May Auntie Romana do more?'

It was her! I knew it. I have to ask. That's why I am here.

'Aunt Ramona, why did you leave my room last night?'

'That was rude of me wasn't it? I should have told you I thought I heard your Mom. I hurried to my room so we wouldn't be caught.'

'She found me, she needed to drive me home right then and there. Never explained why.'

I said, 'Thanks, that makes sense.'

'Back to my question, may I do more?'

She pulled my zipper down. Her hand slid inside.

'Yeah... sure... why not?'

It was more of a question to me, not her.

'Let's go to my bed Lenny. I am going to please you to no end. What are your favorite positions? How do you like your blowjobs?'

She kept up, 'I like deepthroating big cocks and cowgirl, yes cowgirl is my favorite position, but this is your day. I will do whatever you want. Think of me as your sex slave... I will please my master.'

I am so embarrassed to tell her, to talk about it, to give her answers. She sensed it.

'Lenny, what is it? Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, on our sides you behind me? Oh, maybe anal? I love anal. I have a really tight ass. I like the feel of warm cum in it.'

I have to tell her, it seems right. She is so experienced, that's exciting. I can learn so much from her.

'I am embarrassed to talk about it Auntie. I have only done it one time.'

'One time? Tell me about it, that might help me please you.'

She took off my belt and opened the pants snap. She placed her hand right on my penis. Oh my gosh, we are really going to do something! Sex with my Aunt! Now I am brave enough to tell her.

'Dad took me to the same strip club you and Mom went to last night after the divorce.'

She gave a quizzical look. Fuuucck! She is wondering how I know which club. But she didn't ask... yet.

'He paid for a private room and stripper, her name was America. I will never forget her name.'

'What did she do for you Lenny. Was she any good? I need to know my competition.' She laughed.

'Well, she did a lap dance that got me excited. She stripped and did an abbreviated lap dance, stopping to take off my pants and briefs. By then, I had an erection.'

'Lenny, you are getting hard talking about it.' She squeezed my erection.

'She sucked my cock till it was rock hard. She stopped, looked at it and said, 'That's good.' In a few seconds my cock was entering her pussy, the first and only time I have felt that.'

'Aunt Ramona, she was on top and worked her pussy up and down on me. I came in minutes. It felt so good.'

'She moved off of me and stood in front of me. She spread her legs wide. I watched as she forced all of my cum out onto the floor. She wiped her pussy with a cocktail napkin, threw it on the floor and walked out of the room. All this in less than 10 minutes.'

'Dad was surprised when I came back so early as he had paid for an hour. When we talked to America in the back of the room, she told him the deal was to make me cum in less than an hour.'

Now I am not embarrassed. We laughed, it was fun sharing the moment with her.

'Well, I will be honored if you cum in ten minutes, it will mean I did good Lenny.'

'So enough talk.'

She led me to the bedroom.

We sat on the edge of her king-sized bed. She placed both her hands around my face and kissed me.

The kissing increased in passion. Lips touching, tongues seeking their mate. Hands ravenously caressing each other's bodies.

I pulled the front tie on her blouse. I took it off her and dropped it on the floor. She stood up and turned her back to me. I unzipped the skirt and let it fall all the way down.

Her breasts barely sagged, they were better than I could imagine. The areolas were huge and the buds hard. Her white panties were tantalizing me.

'May I?" she knew I was referring to her panties.

'Only if you kiss my pussy after.'

I put a hand on each hip, slid my fingers under the top of the panties. I pulled them down an inch. I kissed the exposed area. Another inch, another kiss. The next inch exposed the top of her clit. I kissed and ran my tongue back and forth on it.

'Lenny.' She whispered.

Another inch. The top of her outer lips and more clit. A kiss then a tongue swirl.

Another inch. More lips and more clit.

'Lenny, just pull them down, I can't stand the suspense.'

I ignored her request. Another inch. Pause another inch down to the bottom of the lips. I inserted my tongue between her lips and licked up and down on her clit. Repeat, repeat, repeat. I could taste her pussy juices flowing.

'Lenny, Lenny, Lenny.'

Panties pulled all the way down. I sucked on each lip, right then left, quick suck on the clit. I buried my tongue deep into her, with my top lip, pushing down on her clit.

'Lenny, take me. I need you, I want you to take me now.'

I ignored her again. Tongue deep in her pussy, my mouth pressed against her lips and clit, without moving off, I moved her wet pussy back and forth in a rapid motion.

'Lenny, oh my god I am cumming.'

Her juices were flowing freely. I kept up my actions. I held her clit with my lips, my fingers deep into her wet pussy, finger fucking in a rapid motion.

I could sense the ripple of the orgasm rolling through her body, pushing her hips up against my controlling mouth.

'Lenny, Lenny, Lenny,' screaming my name over and over again at first. Her cries diminishing in volume as her orgasm subsided.

I pulled back. I beckoned her to lay on the bed. She did. I stood up, took off my shirt, then dropped my pants and briefs. My erection was up, not just straight out, but above that, pointing upward, so hard.

Aunt Ramona moved to the edge of the bed. She placed one hand on top of the other on my erection leaving just the head and some shaft exposed. She wrapped her soft lips around the head and held the position below the head. Her tongue rolled around the head in rapid fashion.

She released the hand hold on my cock and dropped her mouth down on the available shaft. She let her saliva drip down onto the shaft and then used her mouth to spread it across the entire length. Using her provided lubrication, she moved down further on me.

I was overwhelmed with the excitement of my Aunt's mouth wrapped tightly around my cock.

Reaching down lower, Aunt Ramona cupped my balls gently. She held that position while moving down further on my erection.

She placed her hands around the base of my stiff shaft. She slowly moved her mouth down the length of her nephew. She stopped, pulled up, then back down again. She repeated the motion at least three time before she pulled totally off.

My cock was so hard, I could see the veins popping out on the surface. Precum dripping out of my head, gravity pulling it down the shaft.

'Lenny, are you ready?'

She had to be asking if I was ready to fuck. This is a big step in my mind. Should I fuck my own aunt? She wants it. I think I want it.

'Do you really want to? Your nephew?'

She grasped me by my shoulders and pulled me on top of her. She took hold of my cock and guided it into her pleasure zone, stopping short of contact.

'Does that answer your question, Lenny?'

'Yes it does.'

Do I have a choice. Is there a better bad choice?

'Tell me you want me Lenny.'

'Aunt Ramona, I want you. I need to fuck you, fuck you hard.'

So there. Done. I am going to fuck my aunt and will probably love it.

She guided me into contact of the outer reaches of her pussy. She moved my cock up, then down and around the lips of her shaved pussy.

The last movement, moving from the bottom of her wet pussy to the top stopping to hold the precum laden head firmly against her clit. She cocked her head backward in pleasure.

'Lenny push it inside of me.'

I did. I plunged all the way into my aunt's wet pussy, landing on her pelvis. I was fucking my aunt!

Deep into her, I pushed my cock hard against her clit. Then moved my erection down to the bottom of her tight pussy. Back up again to clit, this time moving against the clit rubbing my shaft against her.

'Lenny, please fuck me, fuck your horny aunt.'

She wrapped her legs around me. No escaping now.

'Lenny?'

I replied by pulling out then thrusting deep again to the outer limits of her pussy. I worked hard, pumping up and down for minutes.

'Lenny, can I get on top?'

I replied by wrapping my arms around her and rolling over, moving her to the top all the while with my cock deep inside of her.

'Thank you, Lenny.'

She pulled up to the top of my cock allowing me to see the head resting on her swollen labia. She dropped down. The head disappeared from sight replaced by an amazing, erotic feeling of my cock deep inside my aunt's pussy.

She took control. She knew what she wanted for her next orgasm. I would go along with no complaints.

Caressing my cock with her wet pussy, her breasts hung low beckoning my involvement. My mouth met the nipple of her left breast. Sucking and swirling the areolas. She moaned quietly.

She picked up the fucking motions. The rhythm was high paced. I moved to the other breast.

The rhythm kept pace. Her plan was working. It was hard to stay control. If she kept it up, I will explode into her tight, wet pussy.

She kept up the erotic rhythm, I absolutely lost control shooting cum into my aunt! She did not stop riding me. I blasted every available sperm into her, starting their quest to find an egg.

What am I doing? Stop thinking of the incest, just enjoy her.

When I stopped, she moved off of me and we cuddled.

'Lenny, I am... so..'

I felt the warmth of her body close to mine. I love my aunt. I am not ashamed of our intimacy. We are attracted to each other.

Holding my wet shaft covered with her juices and my cum she asked, 'Where has this been all my life Lenny? I love your cock! It is... it's so... fucking exciting.'

'Where did you learn how to please a woman? You didn't talk about that. Your tongue, your fingers, your lips.'

'Well you didn't ask!'

She kissed me.

'Stay with me this weekend Lenny. Please me with some more of your tongue and cock.'

***

I dressed up slutty again -- short skirt, plunging neckline blouse. No bra, no panties. This time purely for Lenny. I have no idea what Ramona is going to tell him. I need to get his attention and extract him from Ramona.

I drove like a banshee even though knowing that I would not beat him there. I was right. I parked across the street. Her door was opening.

Ok, I get it, she was wearing a slutty school girl blouse and skirt. I had shared with her that liked schoolgirl porn videos. He thought he was hiding that from me.

I knew where this was heading -- to the bedroom. Door closed. I waited a bit.

I tried the door, unlocked. I heard them in the bedroom. The door was open. I positioned myself so that I could watch but be hard to see.

Oh my god! Look at Lenny! Oral sex on Ramona! All the way to an orgasm! Who is this guy? He is better than me.

Not surprised Ramona wanted on top. That is all she did with Jim and Oscar except at the end when Oscar bent her over.

Looks like they are done. Lenny needs to do all that for me. Time to get him home in my bed.

***

From the doorway I heard Mom say, 'I don't think so sis, he is coming home with me. Disgusting! Having sex with your nephew.'

'Lenny, get your clothes on and let's go home.'

I started to gather up my clothes and head to Mom. Aunt Ramona grabbed my arm.

'No Lenny, you are staying here with me. Your Mom, yes your Mom... is planning to take you home and make you fuck her.'

Mom violently yanked her hand off my arm.

'Keep your hands and your pussy off of my son you disgusting bitch.'

Aunt Ramona retaliated. She slapped Mom's face.

'Don't call me a bitch you fucking cunt! You tried to suck his cock last night. He wanted me, not you. Sorry you are too old for him even if you weren't his mother.'

Mom bull rushed her to the bed, crawled up on her, pinning her arms down. Mom raised her arm, she is going to hit Aunt Ramona! I have to stop her.

In an angry tone, Aunt Ramona said, 'Go ahead and beat my face. You have been jealous of it all your life. I am sorry your face is so plain. I had nothing to do with that. Go ahead and hit me Mina, you will feel better.'

I moved forward to stop her, but I didn't have to. Mom dropped her arms down. What happened next astounded me.

Mom laid down on Aunt Ramona and began kissing her. My Aunt didn't fight her. She kissed her back. These were not sisterly kisses, they were passionate, lips on lips, open mouth kisses, tongues playing with each other.

Mom broke free to kiss Aunt Ramona on the neck, nibble on her ear, her shoulders, down to the top of her bare breasts.

Placing her hands under her breasts, she gently squeezed them, pushing them up towards Mom's awaiting tongue. Rolling around the areola then focused on the nipples, licking, then sucking them. I could see them getting hard, appearing like small pillars jutting out from the large light brown areolas.

Pausing for a moment, Mom moved up onto her knees. Unbuttoning her own blouse quickly and pulled it off.

She presented her breasts to Aunt Ramona who willingly took hold of both of them and moved back and force on the nipples with her tongue.

Aunt Ramona stopped tonguing her to pull the nipples out, one with her lips, the other with her fingers.

Mom said, 'Oh Ramona, I missed this so much.'

She said, 'Me too. Let me do you first Mina.'

Aunt Ramona helped Mom take off her skirt. Mom settled into a prone position, her head on the pillows, her legs spread wide apart. Aunt Ramona right there moving in close to Mom's pussy.

Standing there stroking my cock, it dawned on me that it was time for me to leave and give them their privacy. It seemed like they didn't even know I was there. I slowly backed out of the room.

Mom shouted at me, 'Lenny stay! Come help your Aunt Ramona. I saw what you did for her.'

'I... I can't, not with my mother.'

'Oh yes you can, come on, let's have some fun. Unless what you did with Aunt Ramona was some kind of fluke.'

That infuriated me. I studied porn like crazy to learn how to please a woman. Copy the porn stars skills and paste into mine. Simple!

Worked for Aunt Ramona and repeatable with my Mom.

I will show her.

'Ok.' I moved onto the bed.

I tugged on Aunt Ramona to move her out of the way.

'Lay next to Mom. Spread your legs too.'

She obeyed.

On my knees I inched forward between Mom's legs, my cock in hand.

'No take me first,' Aunt Ramona pleaded.

'No, Lenny, come closer, I will get you wet.' Mom interjected.

I straddled Mom's breasts to rest my cock on her lips. She opened her mouth, I shifted forward to insert the head and top of the shaft past her soft lips, onto her tongue.

Mom's closed on the bottom of the head. Inside her warm mouth, she swirled her tongue around it. I pushed in further bumping into the roof of her mouth.

Her tongue licked around the bottom half of the shaft, trying to lap around more of it as best she could.

Pushing in further, she opened her mouth to accommodate the girth of the bottom of my erection. More saliva coating of the shaft.

I had an urge to face fuck my Mom. I gave into the urge.

At first, moving in and out slowly to watch for her reaction and acceptance of my face fucking action. No complaint. On the contrary, she opened wide allowing me free rein to do what I wanted with her mouth.

She touched my balls, running her fingers all around the sack, playing with one ball then other.

Amazing how she did that while I moved in and out of her!

I put my cock in deep, the head of the erection colliding with her throat opening. I pulled out and asked.

'Mom, are you good?'

With the head resting on the tip of her tongue, she managed to say, 'oh yes, go as deep as you want Lenny.'

Green light! I put my hands around the back of her head bracing for the big thrust.

I pushed in and out working back down to contact the opening of her throat. I thrusted in and went nowhere, back out, back in harder.

My head in, her throat snug against it but not balls deep.

Back out, thrust back in. This time pulling her head forward but the cock head fell short of squeezing in, her lips still not in contact with my pelvis.

About to give up, I decided to try one more time. With a ferocious thrust, pulling her head forward I was close, she was close.

Mom grabbed my cheeks and pulled me forward.

Yes, her lips now resting on my pelvis, all of my big cock head inside her throat!

Mom was not gagging!

Instead, she tightened her lips on the base and wiggled her head back and forth.

Aunt Ramona took over working on my balls, she was not as gentle, pulling one ball far out from the top of my scrotum, then doing the other.

It hurt, but an exciting hurt triggering a rolling wave of an urge, an urge to let loose with another load of sperm.

'Mom, Aunt Ramona I got to cum, Jeez I got to cum.'

Mom released my cheeks and the grip on my cock. I moved out of the throat, leaving the head on the back of her tongue ready to explode.

'Don't Lenny, she wants it in her pussy. Pull out now, think of something else. Hold on, control your urge.'

Being the math whiz, I thought to myself, recite Pi to the 10th digit. I knew it by heart... 3 point 1.. 4.. 1.. 5.. 9.. 2.. 6.. 5.. 3.. 5.

It worked. That was tough holding back.

Withdrawing from Mom, some precum mixed in with a little bit of cum dribbled out on Mom's breast. Better than a full load in her mouth according to Aunt Ramona.

I am ready. I won't last long in Mom's pussy no matter how tight or loose it is.

'Mom, guide me in.'

Her legs spread wide, taking hold of my wet erection, she placed the head on top of her pussy lips. Slowly she moved it up and down against them, the tender underside of the head so sensitive to the touch, so ready to start an orgasm. I was so close to cumming minutes ago, it won't take much to get there again.

Aunt Ramona squeezed Mom's breasts while kissing her so passionately, I wonder again if I am the third wheel, having only one maybe two things of mine of any use to either of them.

'Mina, you will love your son's cock, he is so, so thick. I want more of him when you are done.'