All Comments on 'Mom Had a Little Too Much, Again!'

by tabinma

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yet Another Ridiculous Excuse For Erotica

Leave writing to EDUCATED people, PLEASE!

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Well now!!!

AHHHHHH don't pay any attention to the person that's afraid to post their name. How about more of this story??

Paul

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

Thats a great story tabinma try adding a little feeling towards the characters in the story otherwise continue with your story lets see how mom and son finish out there conversation and there sex play.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

Thats a great story tabinma try adding a little feeling towards the characters in the story otherwise continue with your story lets see how mom and son finish out there conversation and there sex play.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore the 'educated' jibes

Hi! I thought your story was good in that it dealt wtih the basic instinct. It did not delve into details and longwinded cumming phrases so unrealistically used by others over and over. Besides, this time the mother was NOT a blond with a killer body and the son NOT a body building jock with a 12" dick - thanks for that. I'm sure with time and patience you will build more realist characters with matching feelings, rather than one/two dimentional stereotypes we read about hell bend on strutting their prowess and riding their dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

I enjoyed the story especially the spareseness of the words. I thought it made for a very good read. I agree with the other poster's comments that sometimes the long windedness displayed on this site can be boring. Your style is quick and to the point and very readable. And, I disagree with the poster who told you to leave this to the Educated people. The grammar was good, punctuation good, spelling good, what more did he want? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Finish This Off

A good racy tale straight to the point,but it could go a great deal further with more parts.I particularly like the phrase ,finish me off.The first time i heard that was from an American girlfriend.How about some more about these two,where they eventually finish each other off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous