All Comments on 'Mom Has a Secret'

by arrow_poison

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Great continuation of the previous story! I hope you write part 3 where son comes home for another visit and finds his mother pregnant...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Excellent story with very erotic love and sex

I hope that he impregnates his mother, since his sister is pregnant by him. Sis could move back home and the three could live as lovers.....Very well done, and well written. Thanks for the very good chapter......Rich

yellowhair69yellowhair69almost 14 years ago
Wonderful story

A great story, very well told. I would love to read more about this family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That...pesky...grammar!!

What...in...the...hell...is...the...deal...with...all...of...the...dots...that...so...many...people...use...because...they're...too...damned...lazy...to...use...proper...punctuation? All the damned periods and holding the keys down dooooooooooooooo noooooootttthhhhiiinnggggg ffffffffffffffoooorr the storyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyalmost 8 years ago
I Love It

The Best Story. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When mother saw her son fucking her daughter and when her daughter confided to her that her brother was breeding her, there is no need to bring in an excuse by way of Raghu. When mother could accept her children fucking each other and her son impregnating her daughter, without any rancour, it is plainly visible that mother wants to join her children in their sex play. Is there a sequel to this story?

arrow013arrow0132 months ago

A well written story, slipping in the back story for there mother just added a nice layer of excitement. Well done I hope there is another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous