All Comments on 'Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 01'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

perfect story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ready for part to , the insemination .

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You're writing a story, not a script.

.

Tommy asked, "Mom, can you give me a goodnight kiss like that every night?"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ban,

You were honest about not just throwing two persons together and just let them fuck each other's brains out.

Of all the incestuous genre the mother/son relationships seem somehow to be a little more erotic. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. I'm fairly sure you the writer will get them together eventually. And I'm sure that a few of your readers will want to see the son impregnating his mother but first thing first. Let's get them together. At here age she should still be able to give her son a few babies if that is what they both want.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! A new concept from others I’ve read. Love the background, keep up the good work and keep it between mom and son, makes for a more intimate story. Would hope that rough sex and impregnation/breeding with mom becomes reality. Maybe getting mom/Jessica into fitness? Looking forward to next part.

DEMB88DEMB883 months ago

Welcome back! Happy to see you writing again, can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

TigersmanTigersman3 months ago

Good story!! This story definitely needs another chapter. I hope you keep the pace the same as this story and keep describing things in detail.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked the story gave it a 4 because there was no incest or sex of any kind you need to continue till son seduces his mother with rough sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome lead into what could be one of the best stories on Lit. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Liked the story but there was no incest just a make out session gave it 4stars I hope you continue with more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...