Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached home from spending the day with my friends, mom was nowhere to be found. I knocked on my parents' bedroom door,

Tommy: Mom? I'm home.... Are you here?

Jessica: Yes honey. I'm just getting ready, give me 10minutes.

Tommy: Okay take your time, I'm going to freshen up and get ready too. I'll wait for you.

I'd made reservations at an Italian Restaurant mom really liked. It was quite upscale and fancy. I put on a crisp black collared dress shirt with a thin silver chain and tan khaki pants. I waited in the living room fiddling around on my phone, cursing it for being so slow. Just then, I heard Mom's bedroom door open and heard her footsteps as she descended down the stairs.

I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a sleeveless black dress in a shiny material. It had a deep neckline which flaunted her cleavage. You could clearly make out the shape of her breasts. Her hair was tied up in a 'low bun with a twisted crown' and she had light makeup on. Her dress wasn't too short and ended around the middle of her thighs. For her age, Mom was still in great shape and despite some cellulite around her waist, she looked like she's in her early 30s.

Jessica: Tommy....

Tommy: uhh..mm..Yeah..Sorry..

Jessica: What's happening? You ready to go?

Tommy: Yeah Mom...I'm sorry, I just....You look beautiful.

Jessica: (Blushing) Oh shut up haha...quit teasing your old mother.

Tommy: No, Mom. I'm not joking. You look so hot! I love your dress, and the way you've done your hair.

Jessica: You're just saying that coz this dress shows a bit of skin at the top. You've never called your mother hot when I'm going about my day in the house wearing a dirty hoodie or my robe.

Tommy: No, mom. I've always thought you're hot. I just feel like I should tell my date I appreciate her style of dressing tonight.

Jessica: Aww shucks. You just know what to say to put a smile on my face, don't you. You're looking quite dapper yourself, quite...uhh...grown up.

Tommy: I am grown up mom. I'm a man now, 18 years old today.

Jessica: Haha that you are honey.

We left towards the restaurant. I held the door open for mom to get out of the car. She was very impressed at how formal and gentlemanly I was behaving. And I was trying my best to make sure she had a good time. Over dinner, we chatted about trivial stuff with school, work, home and dad. But I was only half paying attention and couldn't take my eyes off mom. My eyes would often drop to observe her exposed shoulder and slowly gaze down to her nude chest and sexy cleavage. I know this was my own mother, but I hadn't seen her in this avatar before. I don't know what had changed, but she seemed so attractive to me.

Mid conversation, she'd catch me staring at her cleavage and I'd just dart my eyes around pretending I wasn't looking. She knew exactly what was going on and gave me a smile. I didn't know how to react and just awkwardly smiled back and changed the conversation. On the way home Mom was driving and I sat on the passenger seat. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Every bump in the road caused her boobs to jiggle and I was just blankly staring at her chest bounce and her skin shining in the moonlight. Her dress wasn't too short, but when she was driving, it pulled up to her upper thighs, exposing her shapely legs. We finally reached home and as we entered through the front door, there was an eerie feeling of us settling back into our daily boring treacherous routines.

Tommy: Thanks for dinner Mom.

Jessica: No, Thank you honey. It was your idea, remember. I thoroughly enjoyed my date.

Tommy: Right! Well, did you enjoy our date?

Jessica: More than you know. I needed that escape, from my chores, from my duties and....hate to say it, but it was nice to be away from your father.

Tommy: I know, Mom. That's why I wanted to take you out.

Jessica: Oh honey, you're growing up so quick. Such a thoughtful, handsome gentleman. I wish our date could continue, but we're back home now, and I'm back to my life's misery.

Tommy: Our date isn't over yet, Ma...

Jessica: What do you mean?

Tommy: Well, you know, what happens at the end of a date right? I haven't kissed my date yet.

Jessica: Hahahahah Oh Tommy, you're so funny.

We were inside the house and taking off our shoes now. Mom already had her heels off and was walking towards the kitchen, and I grabbed her by her arm and tugged her towards me, which made her turn around and stop in her tracks. I pulled her in towards me and took a step forward. Her small frame was now inches away from me. Her face a few inches from mine, looking up into my eyes. We were almost hugging, I had my right hand grab her arm and my left hand slowly slid across her right arm, up towards her shoulders. My fingers gently tickled her neck, then held her chin and cupped the side of her face. I could feel Mom's warm breath on my neck.

Tommy: It's not a joke Mom. This date isn't over yet.

Jessica: (Breathing heavily) Tommy....

I gently palmed her face and pulled her in and laid a sweet, innocent kiss on mom's forehead. She closed her eyes and was sort of relinquishing control. She wasn't making any moves but wasn't putting a stop to me either. It was just a gentle mother-son kiss. Or so she thought, I leaned in and kissed over her shut eyelids and quickly dragged my lips down to her right cheek and planted a kiss there, as the scent of her perfume was now making me mad horny. These gentle pecks were full of love and passion. But what I was about to do, had a hint of lust in it.

I took a pause, and looked at mom's face, appreciating how beautiful she looked. Her eyes, her earrings, her hair, her cheeks, her lips. I was absorbing her beauty. And then I leaned in, softly placing my lips on hers. Her lips were slightly open as she was breathing heavier and heavier, making her breasts heave with every inhale. There, I did it. I was kissing my own mother. Mom wasn't necessarily reciprocating, but she also wasn't stopping me. As I continued kissing my mother's lips, my mouth began salivating and my kiss was getting sloppier. I then tried to insert my tongue into her lips and I could taste the lip gloss off her.

Jessica: Ohh..Tommy...you're not supposed...to....mmmmhmmm

The first words of protests came out of her mouth, as her moaning continued. There was a natural heat exuding from our bodies and I could feel it in Mom's skin. My hands were now both resting around the back of her neck as I was pulling her in closer and deeper into my mouth, lapping up her lips and tasting them. After almost 2 minutes of me mauling her lips and taking advantage of her not protesting, I took a break to breathe and looked at her face. She didn't have a smile, but rather looked very concerned and worried. She finally opened her eyes, and looked into mine. I could see her eyes getting watery and a small tear emerged out of her eyes, slowly gliding down her cheeks. I put my lips back on her cheeks and sucked and tasted her teardrop, planting more kisses all over her face. Her face was now smothered in the combination of my saliva and the tears from her eyes. Just then, she suddenly pushed me back, by shoving her hands in my chest. I took a couple of steps back, widening my view to the full view of my hot date tonight. She looked gorgeous in that dress. The perfect MILF.

Jessica: Tommy! What are you doing?

Tommy: I'm kissing my date, Mom.

Jessica: Tommy....you know, this is not right. I'm your mother.

Tommy: And my hot date.

Jessica: Tommy, enough. Our date is over. You can't be kissing your mother like that, you...you...you're my son.

Now, I was confused and scared, but mostly scared. I know I crossed a line, but I didn't want to upset her.

Tommy: Mom, I'm sorry....It just...I think I got carried away, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

Jessica:......*sobbing*.......

Mom didn't say anything and hid her face in her palms, sobbing profusely. I didn't know what to do, she had just pushed me away. I wasn't sure if I should have gone and embraced her to comfort her or gone back to my room to give her some space. Against my better judgment, I approached her cautiously and embraced her. But she pushed me back again, mumbling....

Jessica: *Still sobbing* Why did you have to be my son....

Tommy: Mom, don't say that. I'm sorry. I love being your son. You're the best mother ever. I only wanted to make your night special. You've been going through a lot and all by yourself. I just thought, it's my birthday and I should treat you like the beautiful woman that you are. It's been a while since you've gone out...you spend all day in the house doing chores and laundry, cooking, looking after dad, his meals, his medication, his piss and shit jeez everything..you...you need a break. You need some excitement in your life and I thought this dinner would help, I'm sorry...

Jessica: *still crying* Ohh...Tommy....you....I just meant....

After shoving me away, Mom was now coming closer to me and buried her head in my chest with her arms locked around my back. We stayed in that hug for a while until Mom had calmed down and stopped crying. I could feel the wetness from her face on my shirt and chest. Mom wasn't crying anymore but just softly breathing and stayed in my arms, for what seemed like forever.

Tommy: I'm sorry mom. I won't do it again, I got carried away. You look so hot tonight. And you just looked irresistible.

Jessica: It's okay honey. I know you were trying to make me feel better and I'm so grateful and lucky to have a son like you. I'm sorry for shoving you earlier. I just...it's been a while since someone kissed me like that, and...I didn't expect it from my son.

Tommy: I know Mom. And you deserve all the love. Look at you, you're so pretty and....and...and..hot....and...sexy. You're a MILF.

As soon as I said that, Mom broke our loving, comforting embrace abruptly and looked up at me with a blank face. I thought, maybe I said something wrong again and she was upset. But what she did next surprised me. She leaned into me and placed her lips on mine, rather hard. Mom was now kissing me, flush on the lips, hard. I couldn't believe it, here I was with my own mother, standing by the kitchen, with her body in my arms and her face all over mine. I kissed back and we were soon french kissing with an open mouth. It was wet and sloppy. We were making out.

None of my ex girlfriends had kissed me like that. There was so much heat and passion in mom's kisses. I was smooching her all over her face and eventually I inserted my tongue in her mouth. Mom also allowed my tongue in and swirled her tongue with mine. We were lost in passion and lust. I could taste mom's saliva and she could taste mine. I was so horny and turned on, I had a huge boner and Mom could probably feel that on her tummy. We must have made out, smooched and sloppily kissed for a good 5 minutes, but it felt like just a few seconds, I wanted it to go on forever. She suddenly let off my lips and smiled and lightly chuckled.

Tommy: Wow! Mom....that was amazing. I love you so much Ma.

Jessica: (smiling) I love you too, Tommy. I just wanted to let my date know how much I enjoyed tonight.

She then looked down briefly and giggled again.

Tommy: What's so funny?

Jessica: You know Tommy....that strong thing all your girlfriends are so scared of....it needs some help. Go handle it.

Tommy: Oh...yeah... haha...well....I uhmm..couldn't help it mom.

Jessica: Mmmhmm oh I can see...

Tommy: No you don't.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Tommy: You haven't seen it yet. Maybe, just felt it?

Jessica: Tommy! Gosh, you're so naughty. (She said wiping the wetness off from all over her face)

Tommy: Do you want to?

Jessica: Do I want to....what?

Tommy: Mom....Do you want to see it?

Jessica: Tommy.....listen....It was a fun date and all. And I loved kissing you. I'm surprised where you learned how to kiss like that...but..that's...uhmm..that's something I shouldn't see.

Tommy: But you've seen it before. When I was younger..

Jessica: That's different, Tommy, you were just a kid...

Tommy: I'm still your kid.

Jessica: But, you're a man now. And it's just different.

Tommy: It is different. It's way different than when you must've last seen it.

I could see a tinkle in Mom's eyes. She was biting her lower lip. I know our intensely passionate smooch must have turned her on too, as much as it turned me on. I knew part of her wanted to see it, but maybe the mother in her was still hesitant of crossing any more boundaries. I thought maybe if I tried another angle, she might want to.

Jessica: Tommy...No..

Tommy: Okay Mom. Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me. I guess, you're just like all the girls at school.

I turned around to walk back to my room, as I said that.

Jessica: Tommy, don't say that. I'm not like those skanks.

Tommy: Well, they're afraid of my thing too.

Jessica: Penis.

Tommy: Yes, Penis. They're afraid of my penis. Just like you.

Jessica: I'm not afraid, Tommy. I just feel conflicted.I'm your mother. And I wish, tonight, you weren't my son. Just another man. But I can't willingly ask to see my own adult son's penis, as much as I wanted to.

Tommy: Hmm...It's okay Mom. I understand. I don't want to upset you. And I'm sorry if I did.

Jessica: Tommy, no, you're not upsetting me. Trust me, you gave me what I needed. An escape, a fun dinner, going out and...

Tommy: And?

Jessica: And the most passionate kiss I've ever felt.

Tommy: Oh. Really?

Jessica: Yes. But I'm your mother. And you're my son. If we go any further, that's illegal. It's incest.

Tommy: Yeah Mom, I know. But isn't it hot?

Jessica: No Tommy. I don't want either of us to go to jail. Especially not you.

Tommy: Not that Mom, incest. It's kinda hot.

Jessica: Tommy, stop it.

Tommy: And it's only illegal if someone finds out or if someone complains. And I'm not going to complain or tell anyone else that I kissed my mom. Will you?

Jessica: Of course not, it'd bring so much shame.

Tommy: Exactly. And I don't want you to feel any shame or guilt because of me Mom. But I want you to be happy and be the woman you deserve to be. It just feels like since Dad's accident you've kinda lost touch with your feminine needs.

Jessica: Tommy....I don't want to talk about this right now. It's your birthday and we had a great night. That's it. Now let's go to bed.

Tommy: Okay Mom. Don't be upset, please.

Jessica: I'm not honey, I promise.

Tommy: Okay. Thanks Mom. You're the best mother in the world and an even better date. (I said smiling at her, Mom chuckled too)

Jessica: hahaha...okay now loverboy. Go get changed and go to bed, I'm tired.

Tommy: I need my goodnight kiss Mom.

Jessica: You just had more than a goodnight kiss!

Tommy: That was...different, Mom.

Jessica: Ugh Okay, come here.

I got closer to mom, hugged her and she kissed me on my cheek.

Tommy: Not like that Mom.

I then grabbed her by the back of her neck and kissed her flush on her lips, rather aggressively. I was literally smooching her. Mom wasn't cooperative at first, but within a few seconds, reciprocated my kiss. I finally broke away with a satisfied and gleeful smile.

Tommy: Now, that was a great goodnight kiss.

Mom didn't say a word and just shyly smirked, looking up at me. Gosh, her eyes alone could get me hard, it was as if she was peering through my heart. On my way up the stairs, I paused and looked back at Mom, as she stood still by the kitchen.

Tommy: Mom, can you give me a goodnight kiss like that every night?

Mom didn't say anything and still had this strange smile on her face as she just nodded her head in affirmation.

Tommy: Thanks Mom, Goodnight.

Jessica: Goodnight Tommy!

_____________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

Please comment your feedback and suggest which direction you want this story to go in. I want to stay away from involving other people with the Mother and son. I'd love to chat and exchange ideas on my email, feel free to message me.