Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Does Mom regret having sex with her son? What's next...
7.5k words
4.6
13.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM, male domination, female humiliation and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.***

**********Tommy's POV**********

The Morning After // Regret

Last night my life changed forever. I had sex with my own mother. I finally did it. The woman of my dreams, I fucked her and how! It took a lot of convincing to get over her initial reluctance but she finally caved in. I realized Mom was just as horny as I was and needed a man in her life. She had succumbed to her desires, my desires and pressure. What took me by surprise, was the fact that Mom wanted me to be rough with her and slap her while I was brutally deepthroating her. I'd been with a few girls but none could even take my full cock in their mouth, let alone being rough. I guess I'm my mother's son since I like extreme, rough, hardcore sex. It was natural that our love-making styles complemented each other. I came from her body after all. She literally birthed me.

I was awoken from my slumber with the faint rays of sunlight emanating through the curtains. I was in Mom's bed. I was where my Dad once slept. This was the first day that Mom had him rest in the guest bedroom downstairs, upon my insistence and I took his place. Literally and figuratively, I was now the man of the house. As my eyes opened, I looked at the clock and it read 7am. I turned to my right to a naked woman sleeping next to me. Her hair was rough and sticky, she had her back turned to me. I slowly peeled the blanket off from her and observed her beautiful skin shining in the morning light. I could see the pores of her skin, the little folds of thickness under the wings of her back. My mother, Jessica, had a gorgeous body. I pulled the sheets off her until it rested by her pelvis and I got a full view of her sexy back.

My morning wood was in full strength. I could hear Mom breathing gently and realized she was still asleep. I didn't want to wake her up but I was so damn horny. I shuffled down and got on my knees then brought my tongue out to lick my mother's back. Starting from her tail-bone, slowly sliding my tongue along her spine up to her left shoulder. Gosh, I loved tasting her skin. It was salty and foul with dried sweat from our intense sexual intercourse last night. I could now see my warm drool shining on her glowing skin. Mom didn't react to my soft tongue tasting her back.

I put my mouth on her left shoulder again to notice a couple of hickeys on the underside of her neck just above her collarbone. These were marks of passion and love that I may have placed on her. As soon as I kissed and sucked the love-bite on her neck again, Mom reacted and in a quick shudder gave out a moan.

Jessica: mmmmmhmmm...

Tommy: Good morning, Mom.

As soon as I said that, she sprang up on the bed, pushing me back a bit. She was startled. Her eyes darted all over eventually landing on me kneeling on her bed caressing my large dick in my hands. I could tell she was confused.

Jessica: Oh my God! Tommy!....I .....I...We really did it?

Tommy: Yes, Mom.

Jessica: oh my god, oh my god oh my god! What did I do??!!?!?!!

Mom curled up with her knees pulled into her torso, trying to cover herself with the sheets, and had her hands cover her face. I was so confused, I didn't know what to say, but I just watched her.

Jessica: Oh my god. I really did it? We had sex....it wasn't a dream?!

Tommy: Yeah Mom. It's okay...calm down...

Jessica: HOW CAN I?! This is so bad. I'm a terrible person. What woman has sex with her own son??!!!! What the fuck did I do?!

Tommy: Mom...chill out...calm down...You wanted it, you needed it. And I did too.

Jessica: No! This is...I'm a terrible mother..I don't know why I.....I think in the moment it felt right...Now it's just...the thought of it, is so weird. It's incest. It's taboo. This is so wrong...It's forbidden. Having sex with my own son?! What was I thinking..

Tommy: Mom...Listen...we both wanted it. And you said it yourself, you love me...

Jessica: Of course I love you, dummy. You're my son.

Tommy: Then what's the problem?

Jessica: That's the problem, you're my son!

Tommy: That's what was turning you on last night.

Jessica: No it wasn't.....Or... I don't know, maybe it was.... It's just still a lot to think and take in. I guess, I just got carried away in the moment. I don't know what I was doing. Gosh! How can I??!

Tommy: Mom, it's not just last night. We both wanted this for a long time. You need a man to satisfy your womanly urges. You wanted to join dating apps, while still being married. Isn't that wrong? While I'm...well you know my problem...

I pointed down to my penis and she looked at it too. I could see a glimmer in her eyes as soon as her eyes landed on my penis. Mom was in denial and felt some regret, which was disappointing. I knew she wanted this as much as I did. But she was still conflicted. This angered me a little and I didn't know how to react. I wanted her, I wanted her to be my woman. I wanted to fuck her that morning, again. I was so horny and my dick was hard.

Jessica: Tommy, but I shouldn't be....

Tommy: You are the solution to my problem, and I'm the solution to yours Mom. There's nothing wrong, we're both adults and we consented to it. Do you regret it now?

Jessica: I don't know honey...of course I regret fucking my own son. I just...

Tommy: Well, if you regret it so much, then I guess we shouldn't do it again. It was a mistake.

She could tell, I was angry. I got off the bed, still naked with my dick dangling between my thighs and walked out the door. I was pissed. I thought Mom and I had something special. A rare, beautiful relationship. Last night she was begging me to fuck her and slap her and playing with my cum. I don't know what changed in her this morning.

Jessica: Honey...

I ignored her cries and pleas and went to my bedroom to jerk off to some pictures of her I snapped on my phone last night. I wanked off for a while but the interaction with Mom this morning had dampened my sexual urges a little. My cock was so hard I needed it to cum. But I just couldn't put my mind to it and ended up edging myself and gave up.

**********Jessica's POV**********

The Chase

The realization that I had sex with my son was too overwhelming first thing in the morning. I couldn't fathom the fact that I did it. I know I wanted it. I consented, I was just so horny. And with everything going in my life it was a nice escape to be with a man, to be taken and led by a man. The only regret was that this man was my own damn son. My little boy I birthed only 18 years ago. He was only a child and now he's a big man. He's all grown up to be the man of the house. That's when the realization hit me. We talked about this, he's all I have and I'm all he has.

Our conversation was coming back to me. His love, his devotion, our relationship, my needs, his needs, this was the solution. We wanted each other. I picked up my phone and deleted Tinder. I didn't need it. The realization of the relationship, I, as a woman was to have with the new Man of the house easily took over any feeling of guilt and regret.

I moved on to the bathroom to relieve myself. Sitting back on my toilet seat, visions of the night before flashed before my eyes. I blew him off. I took his dick in my mouth. I asked my son to slap me. I wanted this. I wanted to feel the pain. I was a submissive. I am a submissive. I finished peeing and stood in front of the mirror to observe myself. My body showed marks of our passionate lovemaking. There were hickeys, lovebites, bruises all over me. I could see the residual dried sticky cum on my belly. That was the life-making juice from my son's balls. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, tried to brush my hair, only to realize how sticky and scraggly my hair had gotten, thanks to my son's cum.

I had a long hot shower washing off the dried semen from my son's penis from my body. The shower helped clear up some of my thoughts too. Visions of Tommy leaving my bedroom angrily came to my mind and now I regretted disappointing him. He was only a teenager afterall with hormones running wild. Who am I kidding? I was horny as fuck most of the time too. Just not as much as my teenage son. Reflecting back, last night was the best, most peaceful sleep I had in months. Definitely the best night since my husband's accident.

Oh my gosh, that reminded me. Lost in the complexity of my relationship with my son, I had totally forgotten about my quadriplegic husband who needed my help. I had to head downstairs and change his catheter, get him situated, and make his breakfast, clean after him. This was a full time task. I lost track of time and it was now almost 8am. I didn't bother to put on my clothes and wrapped the towel around my body to start my chores around my disabled husband. The towel just wrapped around my chest, not showing much cleavage and reached down just a few inches under my butt.

I didn't see Tommy around as I walked past the hallway, kitchen and into the guest bedroom downstairs where my husband was. I figured he was in his bedroom. But I was in for a surprise. As I entered the guest bedroom, I saw Tommy had already replaced his father's catheter and was cleaning him up. Just watching him do that made me tear up a little. I realized how much Tommy had grown up. He wanted to make my life easier, better. He was helping me around as much as he could. I just stood at the door watching him take care of his quadriplegic father. My hair was still wet sticking to my naked shoulders. I noticed Tommy was still topless, only wearing his boxers.

He glanced at me briefly before looking up at me again to check me out from head to toe. Tommy was clearly excited to see me half wet, wearing just a towel. He had a frown on his face, but the tent his boxer's made said the rest. I approached him.

Jessica: Thank you Tommy....I'll take it from here.

I tried to take the wet cloth from his hand, but he kinda brushed me away. I could sense he was still upset.

Jessica: Tommy....You don't have to....I'll manage.

He remained silent. And the silence was killing me. I wanted my son back. I wanted my baby boy back. I wanted the man who I dearly loved back.

Jessica: Tommy, I understand you're upset. You don't have to do this. And thank you for helping me with your father, but I'll take care of it from here.

I tried to pull the cloth that was drying his father's torso now, off from his hand. Bending down, Tommy's elbow touched my belly over the bath towel I had wrapped around me. Tommy was trying his best not to look at me or talk to me. But I knew he wanted to.

Jessica: Tommy, please. I'm sorry, okay? We can talk about it later. Now, let me take care of your father. I appreciate your help.

He was still resisting and we were now literally pulling the dirty cloth from either ends. I was no match to his strength and he successfully pulled it off from my hands. But in the tug of war, my towel had come loose and had slipped off slightly from over my chest. The protrusion of my breasts was making it difficult for the towel to stay wrapped on. Besides, my bending down had exposed part of my belly from between the ends of the towel. Tommy did notice that and now was staring at the hickeys he left on my neck and shoulder last night.

I was now mad at him. I didn't want him to do this, taking care of his father. This was my job. I appreciated him helping me, but it was enough.

Jessica: Tommy, stop this. You're being unreasonable. (I said, in a stern voice)

Tommy: (Angrily) I'm being unreasonable? After everything we talked about last night, and after everything I'm trying to do for you. Be here for you. You have to remember, you're not the only one who lost a husband that day. I lost my father too.

Jessica: Tommy, your father's right here. He's alive.

Tommy: Is he? He's as good as a vegetable. He's not functioning. So now, I'm the man of the house.

Jessica: That you are Tommy. And you're right. I said I'm sorry. Just calm down, please. I'm bound to feel some regret after what we did.

Tommy: But Why?

Jessica: Because....you're my son. No mother has sex with..(I paused, looked over at Brian)...Gosh, I don't want to talk about this in front of your father. Can we please talk about this later?

Tommy: No! It's not like he can hear us anyway. He's practically brain dead.

Jessica: Tommy, please. I know, you're right, it's just weird.

Tommy: What's weird about it?

Jessica: He's still my husband, honey.

Tommy: So?

Jessica: It feels wrong to talk about me having...you know in front of him.

Tommy: But Mom, if he was awake and functioning, maybe he'd like it...

Jessica: TOMMY!!!!!

I was startled! Aghast! How did he know? Or did he know? Why did he say that? I was so confused. I looked at Tommy with a confused look but his frown had turned into a lustful smirk.

Tommy: Yes Mom. I think he would have liked it.

Jessica: Tommy, what are you....you're crazy!!! Let's just talk about this outside.

I started walking off towards the living room, but Tommy got up from the bed where my husband was laying and held my hand, stopping me in my tracks. We were now by the foot of the bed. He then pulled me towards him, almost in an embrace and held me by my waist. His pull was strong, so were his hands as he clutched my back to keep me from moving away.

Tommy: No, Mom. I think we better talk about this now, right here.

Jessica: Tommy, No. Don't be ridiculous, It's just so wrong.

Tommy: Is it? Was having sex with your son wrong? Do you regret it?

His grasp on my lower back got stronger with every question. He had slowly moved one hand to the nape of my neck now. Firmly clutching me close to him, so I had no escape.

Tommy: Answer me, Mom.

Jessica: Tommy, please....Let's go outside.

Tommy: No, Mom. You have to answer me here. It's what Dad would have wanted.

Tommy's hand at the back of my neck had slowly moved down to my naked upper back. He then inserted his fingers inside the top edge of my towel that I had wrapped around, loosening it even more.

Jessica: Tommy, what are you doing....And what do you mean?

Tommy: I read it Mom. You're not so tech-savvy after all. I read Dad's memoirs, his email drafts.

I remained silent, just staring in his eyes. I was so stupid. He knew now. My son knew. He knew about his father's cuckold fetish. He knew his father wanted to see me get fucked by a bull. And he wanted to be that bull. He wanted me so desperately.

Tommy: I know Mom. I know, you know. And you said, no more secrets, remember? We're both adults now. So I'm coming clean, I know of dad's fetish. About him wanting to see you with other men. Do you have a man in mind?

His hand was now brushing along my naked back inside my bath towel. My bath towel was struggling to stay snug on my skin.

Jessica: Honey....that's...you know... I don't...

Tommy: Hmm...What about me? What about me? Mom? Am I a man?

Jessica: Ugh...Yes...honey, you are.

Suddenly, Tommy pulled the bath towel off my body and it now laid pooled around my legs. I was standing bare naked. In front of my son and my husband. I don't know how many of my husband's senses were still working, but if they did, he would have seen his wife, his woman naked in front of another man. And that man was his own son. Our son, Tommy. Tommy had brazenly unwrapped my bath towel and I stood stark naked in front of him. I could see his pole pitch a tent in his boxers as he observed the tiny droplets of water on my shoulders, dropping down my upper chest, in between my breasts.

The uniqueness of this situation was having an effect on me. Tommy was right, this was wrong. It was all sorts of wrong. Not only was I committing incest by standing completely nude in front of my own adult son, but I was doing it in front of my husband. Everything about this situation was taboo. Forbidden, wrong. Yet, that's what was turning me on. I could feel my heart beat faster and my body heating up.

Tommy: Do you still regret last night Mom?

Jessica: Tommy...Please...

Tommy now grasped my fingers in his and locked our hands together on either side.

Tommy: Answer me, Mom.

Jessica: No, Tommy. I don't.

Tommy: So you liked having sex with your son?

Jessica: Yes. Yes. I did.

Tommy: And, would you do it again?

I could feel his breath on my face. I had my eyes closed, in shame and in arousal.

Jessica: Ugh...

I felt Tommy kissing over my shut eyes. These were tender, loving kisses. With every peck on my face, I was getting hornier. This young stud was turning me on.

Tommy: Would you have sex with me again, Mom?

Jessica: Yes.

Tommy: Good. But maybe....I don't want to.

Jessica: What...

I opened my eyes. Tommy left my hand and walked out the door, leaving me hot and bothered. Still naked. In front of my quadriplegic, disabled, brain-dead husband. I was not expecting that. I was so turned on, so horny and he just leaves? I was so confused. Where was he going?

I turned around and ran out in the living room after him.

Jessica: Tommy...What did you say....Where are you going?

He went into the kitchen and was getting stuff out of the refrigerator. I was still stark naked.

Tommy: I said, maybe I don't want to right now.

Jessica: What do you mean, you don't want to? You take me through all that and just leave me like that?

Tommy: I mean, Mom, I'm hungry. I'm making us breakfast.

Jessica: Tommy! What the fuck. You can't just.....Ugh...

I turned around and went back into the guest bedroom, put my bath towel back on and began cleaning up after my husband. I was aroused and somewhat mad at Tommy. He was playing this tug of war with my sexual urges. He seduced me, aroused me and then just left me horny. Ugh. Wait. Maybe I deserve this? Maybe this is how he felt in the morning? Was this his way of getting back at me? I wasn't sure, but it sure felt like it. I tried to curb down my urges and carried on with my day.

Tommy was literally making me chase him for his dick now. And once again, I felt like the woman in me wanted this. I wanted him. The regret from this morning was gone. I knew what I wanted. I wanted my son. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to take over, take control, and dominate me. I wanted him to manhandle me, pull my hair, spank me, fuck me, slap me, just like he did last night. I couldn't get the image of his dick out of my head as I finished up with my chores around my husband and went back upstairs to get clothed. I put on a loose pink tank top, a pair of gray leggings and met Tommy at the breakfast table.

He was still topless with his boxers on. I could tell he was hard from the outline of his boxers. Gosh, I just wanted to rip them off and put his dick in my mouth. This heat in my body, in my vagina was unbearable! We had breakfast silently. It was awkward. There was this unbearable heat in the air. I could feel the intensity in the changed relationship I now had with this man. My own son. I had butterflies in my stomach, I was nervous and unsure of what to do. Tommy was finished with his breakfast and I was almost done with mine, when I decided to make a move.

Jessica: Thanks for making breakfast honey.

Tommy: You're welcome.

He just watched me with his beautiful eyes piercing through my soul. He sat back on his chair comfortably with a smirk on his face. Gosh, just looking at him turned me on. It felt like he could see right through me. He knew how horny I was and he was making it worse.

Jessica: Tommy, stop looking at me like that.

Tommy: Like what?

Jessica: You know, just with your eyes...I don't know how to describe it.