Mom has Needs, Son is a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One important thing to note was that Mom had started taking birth control pills. She was afraid of a pregnancy. I would often finish on her and pull out at the last second or cum in her mouth. She loved the taste of my cum. But she was weary of getting pregnant since questions would arise knowing that dad was paralyzed and quadriplegic. I understood her dilemma but at the same time, I wanted to cum in my mother's pussy so bad. The couple of times I did finish inside her accidentally, she immediately douched it out and took birth control just to be safe.

I had no interest in the girls at college despite many of them showing me lots of attention. I was very happy having my way with my sexy mother at home to fuck and enjoy for my pleasure.

Mom's Birthday

...to be continued

Author's Note:

Thanks for all the love for this series. I apologize for the slow updates. I've been busy and working on 2 stories at a time. I'll get to the next part as time permits, but expect at least 1-2 weeks.

As always, I appreciate all your comments, messages and feedback.