Mom in a Strange Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the whole shaft in his fist and started pumping. The sensation flowered through him like spilling hot coffee in his lap. He could feel the flow of his blood through his entire body as more was directed to his vibrating erection.

With his thrusting arm, he accidentally banged up against the door to his cell. To his surprise, it clinked open and he was suddenly free. The door had not been properly locked!

Torn between escaping to save his mom and his own throbbing erotic feeling, he pried his hand away from his dick. His little red erection called back to him, but he stayed strong.

He started to vault towards the second room, but stopped himself. The man was bigger than him, and could have a weapon. He needed to escape, and get help.

Gerry quickly dressed and raced up the stairs out of the lair. His little dick poked through his pants, and he tried to cover it as he ran through the city streets.

He ran to the only place he knew to go: the dormitory where he stayed. When he got upstairs, he found four of his roommates sitting at the table, smoking cigarettes and reading newspapers.

"Little American boy," they said, despite being around his age, "Where is the mother with the big tits?"

"I need your help," Gerry explained, out of breath from running so far. He explained that he needed their help to save his mother from a vicious tour guide.

"Stupid American bimbo," a man said, "Getting herself into to trouble. I knew she would be taken, walking through the streets with those big breasts jiggling like a whore."

The men laughed, miming her big tits like they were sucking on them and holding them.

Gerry didn't find it funny. But eventually, the men rose from their seats and agreed to follow Gerry.

He led them to the tour-man's place. They stomped down the stairs together, and Gerry pointed to the door where the man took his mother.

The room shook with the loud moans of Gerry's mom being fucked in the other room. The tour man grunted in rhythm and Trisha's loud American voice begged for him to fuck her even deeper.

The men Gerry pushed him back. Gerry stood crouched in the corner, fearful of the tour-man's reaction, and the men began to knock down the door.

They succeeded. The door swung open and the four men rushed in.

Gerry heard the tour-guide yell in the foreign language. The four men yelled back, and Trisha's surprised voice gasped as bodies pushed and shoved bodies.

Out came the tour-guide, shoved through the door-frame like a sack of wheat. One of the men followed, towering over the tour-guide with a twisted smile.

He picked the tour man up by his neck and threw him into the cell where Gerry had escaped. Gerry breathed a sigh of relief, but it was too soon. Next, the man came to where Gerry sat and tossed him into the cell as well.

As the door to the cell locked, Gerry and the tour man begged for help. But it was no use. The man disappeared into the room with Gerry's mother, and the door slammed shut as the four of them approached the slippery horny American woman.

"You fucking idiot," the tour man said to Gerry, "You interrupt me fucking your mother so that four new brutes can fuck her? I had not even finished."

He waved his huge erection at Gerry, who was so close that he had to press against the bars of the cage to keep from touching it.

"I was balls deep in that beautiful white pussy," he said, "And now look at me! You idiot American scum!"

Gerry gulped as he realized the severity of their situation. Now, on the other side of the wall, there were four uncircumcised dick penetrating and pleasuring his dear mom.

It was clear she was enjoying it. The walls of the basement shook with every thrust of the eager men taking advantage. The moans of Gerry's mom, interrupted a moment ago, now became even louder as the four men found new ways to stuff her holes and make her cum.

"I can't take it," the frustrated tour man said, taking his long dick in his hand and stroking furiously.

"Hey man, come on," Gerry pleaded, trying to keep his body as far as he could from the masturbating man.

"Shut the fuck up," the man said, "This is your fault, fucking moron."

The man wanked his long cock harder, listening to the moans and shrieks of Gerry's beautiful busty mom.

"It's good she was so wet," the man said, indicating to his prick which was dripping with juices, "I am still covered in her."

Gerry neared retched his meal up hearing that. The smell that flooded the room was a mix of the man's potent masculine secretions and those of his mom's soaking wet pussy.

The rhino horn must have sustained the man's lasting time, because it was dozens of minutes later and he was still stroking himself as passionately as when he began. The moans from Gerry's mother had transformed multiple times: shrill and sharp punctuated burst had turned into deep sensual screams, and finally the rolling ecstatic tonal bursts that currently shook the cage in which the two men sat.

The voices gradually died down until there was silence. Then, the door burst open and the four men stepped out. They were covered in sweat, their nude bodies shining in the candle light. Their big cocks were flaccid and dripping with the remnants of juices. And they laughed, patting each other and smiling.

Out came Gerry's mom, looking like she had been through a car wash. She was splattered with sweat and semen, dripping down her face, breasts and stomach. Her hair had clumps of cum sticking it together, and her flat belly button was full of white gooey jizz. Her thighs and asshole were dripping, proving that the men had used every hole available and hadn't had any courtesy to pull out.

"Get dressed, American whore," they called, ignoring the men in the cage.

"Let us out!" Gerry yelled, but they ignored him further.

When Trisha had put on her panties, skirt, and bra, she reached from her shirt and they stopped her.

"Actually no shirt," they said, throwing the tight cotton shirt against the wall, "You walk in public with big tits in bra, like American whore you are."

Gerry's mom was too exhausted and well fucked to want to protest.

"Let's go," they called, and began walking up the stairs.

"Fucking let us out!" Gerry called, but they ignored them and disappeared with Gerry's mom.

The tour man had not stopped masturbating, increasing his pace when Trisha's beautiful glowing body had appeared in view.

"I can reach that shirt," he said, pausing to grab Gerry's mom's shirt through the bars. He did it, and sniffed the garment closely under his nose to take in the scent of Trisha's skin.

"Such big tits," he said, laughing, and rubbed the cotton fabric against his dick and balls. Gerry shirked away, disgusted, but the man paid him no attention.

"Fuck!" he cried in English, then began moaning in the other language. Gerry glanced over to see the matter, and found that the tour-guide was finally ejaculating. Rivers of white cum sprayed from his cock into the shirt, which soaked the semen into its porous fabric even as more and more rushed onto it.

"American whore, such big tits," the man muttered as his dick fell soft.

"You asshole," he said, finally spent and coming back to his senses, "Now we are trapped to die in this miserable basement."

Gerry cowered in the corner, scared the man may hit him. But he didn't, and the two kept quiet in their own corners of the cell.

The night arrived, and Gerry and the man fell asleep silently. It wasn't clear when and if they would ever be rescued.

Then, in the middle of the night, Gerry felt a nudge on his cheek. He looked up, and saw his own beautiful mother prodding him awake.

"Shhh," she cried, careful not to wake the tour man. She was still wearing only a bra, and reached into her deep cleavage to pull out the key to the cage where he was trapped.

Carefully, she undid the lock, and Gerry crawled out to freedom. Before they left, Trisha reached into the cage and grabbed her shirt from where it lay at the man's feet.

Gerry wanted to warn her, but he didn't know how to do it without waking the tour-man. Instead, he watched in horror as she slipped the slimy garment over her head and pressed the soaking wet cum onto her dry white tits and stomach.

Unfazed, she led Gerry up the stairs to freedom. The market place was quiet, and they crept back to the dorm and to safety.

Or so they thought. Because right when they got to the dorm lobby, the owner of the hostel glared at them angrily.

"Stupid American whore, there is curfew to this respectable establishment," the man yelled, pointing at her breasts shaking in their top.

"And what is this you are covered in?" he asked, pointing to the areas of the shirt where the tour-guide 's cum has soaked through to her skin.

"I am calling the authorities," he said, grabbing Trisha's white arm and restraining her behind the desk.

It wasn't long before two grinning bearded officers arrived and looked Trisha up and down.

"Fucking Americans," they scoffed, "Think they can come here and do whatever they want." One man reached to Trisha and felt her breasts over the shirt, while the other stuck his hands down her waist and grabbed her ass cheeks.

They hand cuffed the American before Gerry could even protest. They shoved her out the door with her hands tied behind her back, and shoved her roughly into the back of their squad car.

"That's my mom!" Gerry yelled, trying to get them to stop.

"Shut up or we will take you with us," they called. The hostel owner looked smug as he watched Gerry's mother being man handled in the back seat of the car by one officier as the other drove it away.

"Good riddance to the big tit whore," he said, with no sympathy for the son who witnessed the arrest.

Gerry sulked up the stairs, unsure of what to do. When he got up, he found the four men who had fucked his mother describing in detail how it had happened, gesturing with their hands about her sumptuous ass and big tits. They cried out in the language he didn't understand, but it was clear what they were saying.

"When is my turn with the American whore?" one asked Gerry, but Gerry didn't answer. He didn't trust these men at all, and he fell asleep as they continued to taunt him about his mom's big tits an beautiful white ass.

The next morning, Gerry got a called on his cell. It was his mother, calling from a hard-to-hear connection with lots of static and noise.

"I don't know where they've taken me," she said, "I don't have much time. I had to suck the long penis of a guard here to get access to his phone, and I can't have it for very much longer."

Gerry shivered thinking of his mom's naked cold body slurping down on the big dick of her captor.

"But they said they are taking me far away. I don't have any paperwork and no one listens to me. I don't think these are government officials, or if they are they aren't serving the people's needs!"

Gerry heard a masculine voice behind that of his mother's.

"They have me in a holding cell with ten other prisoners," she admitted, "All men, and they've been giving me dirty looks and showing me their big unwashed dicks. They keep accusing me of teasing them, and if I don't get out of here soon I'll have to find a way to make them calm."

There was a loud wrinkle and noise. Someone shouted.

"I have to go," Trisha said to her son, asking him to call the American embassy and get help for her

Gerry heard a loud voice on the other end of the phone. "Open that pretty mouth, little American," it shouted, followed by the sound of his mom's throat being clogged with dick.

The phone cut off. Gerry did what he was told, and raced to the American embassy and asked to speak to an official.

He waited in a cold emotionless room for an hour before someone came in to see him. It was a gruff American army officer, big mustache on top of his grizzled aged face.

"What's the problem, son?" the man asked him, cutting right to business. Gerry told his story, leaving out some of the raunchier details, but ending with the idea that his mom had been abducted and he needed help.

"Those bastards," the man cried, "Fucking insurgents. We'll find your mom, don't worry."

Gerry was fearful, but relieved that he was finally get some help.

The soldiers set Gerry up in a barracks while he waited for the army to organize a rescue effort. They offered to send him home to America, but he said he wanted to stay local and help the search for his mom.

"You can't help," the officer told him, "This is now the jurisdiction of the US Armed Forces."

It was a week before he heard anything. He lived quietly in the barracks, watching daytime American tv on a tiny screen and worrying about his mom.

Then, he got another phone call. He alerted the officer, who had the phone tapped as a team of experts listened to the conversation on their machines.

"I don't know where I am," Trisha admitted, whispering, "But they have moved me all over the place, each time putting a bag over my head so I wouldn't see where I was going. The men would touch and grope me when I was visionless with my hands cuffed behind me, it was awful! And then at night, they would record videos."

"Videos!" cried the general to the team, and the experts scribbled notes quickly.

The line cut. They weren't able to trace the call, but they had a lead.

The army's local officials spoke to their contacts, asking if anyone knew about the source of any videos filmed locally. Finally, one contact came through, and the army base got a delivery of a DVD wrapped in local newspaper.

Gerry was nervous when the officer popped it into the video player. The entire team of soldiers and experts had gathered to analyze the footage.

The screen clicked on. It wasn't what Gerry had prepared for. The room was a beautiful spacious living room, with elegant carpets and furniture. A man was sitting in a sweater and khakis, with large glasses reading a magazine. He was clearly local to the region and not American, but he looked wealthy and respectable, even docile.

"Holy shit," the officer said, 'This is one of the most wanted targets of the American forces: Dr. Terry Sali."

Dr. Sali read his magazine peacefully in the footage as the team scrambled to record and analyze their notes. Then, out of the left frame emerged a figure. It was Gerry's mom, her perfect white skin and seductive eyes easily identifying her to the room. She was spotlessly washed, with her hair and makeup done perfectly. She was topless, with her big white breasts elegantly oiled with fine lotion. She had one lots of beautiful gold and emerald jewelry, and a gold chain around her waist like a belly dancer. She wore a long flowing skirt made out of thin purple mesh, which was completely see-through so that her shaved white pussy was visible.

The room scribbled notes as Gerry's mom approached Dr. Sali on the couch, holding two glasses of champagne. She handed one to Dr. Sali, and the two looked in each other's eyes and they drank.

"What the fuck!" the head officer yelled, "She doesn't look like a prisoner to me! She looks like a traitor!"

The team raced in and out of the room, giving orders to men on big satellite phones and trading documents with each other.

Gerry, however, kept his eyes on the screen. He watched as his mom drank down her champagne, and then reached her fingers towards Dr. Sali's belt buckle. She unzipped his fly and reached for his big cock. She gazed at it lovingly, and then took the thing between her lips and sucked.

The footage showed her in all sorts of sexual positions with the enemy. His cock ramming her tonsils while her eyes betrayed her pleasure in the experience. Her pussy sliding on top of his lap, eager to be filled with cock. Then, he penetrated her ass, and shot his load deep inside her colon, screaming in the foreign language about what a common American whore she was!

The officer ordered the video replayed, and slowly most of the team quieted down. For the soldiers, big and bulk and in the prime of their masculinity, it had been months since they had had any sexual experience. Out on a tour of war, it was lonely and womanless, and they loved watching Trisha's big bouncing breasts, even as she sucked at the cock of the enemy.

"We know the complex," the officer admitted, "It's a mansion a couple kilometers out of town. We'll stage an invasion tonight and try to rescue your mom. But I have to warn you, if she returns in one piece, we may have to try her for high treason for what she's done in this video."

Gerry gulped, unsure of what outcome was worse.

That night, Gerry couldn't sleep. He knew that the soldiers were on their way to the mission, armed with big guns and ready to shoot.

He tossed and turned imagining the outcomes. Maybe the mission would fail, and all the soldiers would be lost. Not only would his mother still be performing sexual acts to the enemy, the army would be even more upset and likely to refuse to try to rescue her anymore. And if they were successful, she could be shipped back home and the whole country might see his mom's body sucking the cock of an enemy as part of her trial.

He stayed up all night, waiting. Then, in the sunlight, one solider returned. A woman in dark dessert camo.

"The mission was a success," she announced, "We eliminated the enemy and retrieved the subject."

"Great work," the officer declared, "Where is the rest of the squad?"

"We were unsure of the determination of the tape," she said, awkwardly, "And if we would want to bring a possible traitor onto the base. So she is being heavily guarded in Safe House 6AGHB."

"Excellent thinking, soldier," the officer said, smiling.

"Where is my mom?" Gerry asked.

"We can't tell you," he said, "Not while the investigation is still ongoing."

Gerry waited all day, hoping for some information. But there was nothing. Then, night fell and some of the soldiers from the mission returned home.

"Best mission I ever signed up for," Gerry overheard one saying to his friend, "We invaded the home of that fucker and got every last one of those men. Squad leader said we are all getting multiple medals of bravery for it."

"Fuck that's awesome," said his mate, but the soldier wasn't finished.

"Then we find that traitor bitch. We were all pissed that she risked our lives finding someone who was so disgusting with the enemy, but you have to admit she has a great fucking body."

"Totally," said the other soldier, "I watched that tape like ten times, thinking about those big tits."

"They looked even better in person," he said, "And for a woman of her age, she had a perfect tight pussy, like a 20 year old."

"You saw her pussy?" the solider asked, "In person?"

"Saw it?" the other solider laughed, "We took her back to the safe house and she was jumping for joy for rescuing her. We still weren't sure if it was an act or not, but she said she wanted to thank each of us individually for our bravery."

"No fucking way," the friend said.

"Fuck yes. She took us each into the bedroom and stripped down like a total fucking slut. We were still pissed, but it made the sex even better. I destroyed her pussy, and then was still raging hard enough to destroy her ass as well."

"Isn't she some guy's mom?"

"Who the fuck cares! She looks amazing, and who can say no to some big tits?"

"Tell me there's still time to sign up for a guard shift."

"Go for it, I think the next squad is leaving now."

Gerry gulped as he eyed the long line of soldiers getting into the van to the safe house. Each one was muscular and grinning, clearly excited at the change for some ripe pussy.

It took two days for the men to bring Trisha back. During that time, Gerry overheard scores of soldiers talking about their "guard duty."

"I swear she sucks better dick than my girlfriend back home."