Mom in a Strange Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I drained more nut down her throat than I did down the barrack shower drains in both my tours combined."

"I got her number to hit up when I'm states side. Bitch said I had a bigger cock than any man she'd fucked before." To demonstrate, he whipped out his big white cock for the room, which frightened Gerry as he imagined that monster prodding around his mother's insides.

Finally, he was reunited with Trisha. She arrived by helicopter wearing a long flowing dress and white sun hat. Gerry knew enough about the politics of the army base that such gifts could have only been given by the army base officer himself, who there were rumors had spent the night doing a solo guard duty the final night.

Trisha seemed happy and totally unfazed by her experience. It Gerry who practically had a panic attacked as his mom's big bouncing breasts embraced him for a hug.

"Don't cry, it's embarrassing," Trisha said, as the soldiers behind her snickered.

"We need to continue interrogation," the officer said, 'You have been cleared for treason but it's still likely you have valuable intel about the enemy."

She and the officer talked about this for a moment, until Trisha offered a solution.

"I can come to army base full time," she said, "Hire me as an informant. I'm so grateful to these big strong men for rescuing me, and I want to be helpful to the war effort."

"I think that's a splendid idea," the officer said, grinning, "We have an officer's lodging with two bedrooms and a bathroom on far base that you can stay with your son."

Gerry gulped. After hearing about the stories of his mom, he wasn't eager to stay under the same roof as his newly invigorated mother.

"Can't I continue to stay in the barracks?" Gerry asked.

"Not a chance," the officer said, "Not unless you want to enlist in the army. And I don't think you could pass an army physical."

But Gerry wasn't deterred. He was frightened of having to stay under that roof, so he practiced and scored just at the bar for enlisting in the army. But because he wasn't near the stamina or power that most soldiers had, they stationed him in a back room with paperwork.

For the next three months, Gerry lived in the barracks and tried his best not to overhear stories about his mom. All his fellow soldiers loved to tease him, saying how they spent the night in her lodging.

"I stayed deep in her lodging," one guy said in the showers, and Gerry couldn't help but notice his enormous cock and imagine it deep inside his mother.

But it didn't last. An army base two miles away was viciously bombed, and the President of the United States vowed to increase the war effort and press forward.

Trisha was booted from the officer's lodging and told she had to return home.

"Sorry gorgeous, but we need the room for new soldiers. It may have been easy on this base, but now we are going full combat."

Trisha said goodbye to the soldiers, and Gerry prepared his own bag to join her.

"Where do you think you're going?" the officer asked, "You fucking enlisted in the US Armed Forces, and you don't get to pack up and leave with your fucking mommy!"

Gerry gulped as he realized the seriousness of the situation. Tanks were rolling into the base and everyone was preparing for a risky and violent mission.

Trisha squeezed her son goodbye, ready to leave and go back to the US. She was wearing the same tight shirt she had worn on their vacation, washed and laundered of course.

"I'm so proud of you for staying behind," she said to her son, as if he had a choice, "You know how much I love and respect soldiers." Her big tits jiggled as she withdrew from their embrace.

"Your tour will be over in just two more years," she said, winking, "And I know you'll be brave and fight as hard as you can during it."

Gerry was fucking terrified, but he tried to put on a good face.

"This worked out for the best, didn't it?" Trisha said, "We went over here because you didn't get into college. And now we have found something better for you to do. Laying down your life for your country."

Gerry wasn't sure that was his plan, but didn't know what to say.

"Thank you for your service," she said to her son, turning to board the plane.

Gerry watched his buxom mom close the plane door and start to fly away. Around him, the army was almost ready, and someone shouted at him to get in line to join.

What a vacation this turn out to be!

THE END