Mom in Fur Rewards Son - Pt. 01

Story Info
A son comes home from school and gets a reward from mom.
790 words
3.94
43.4k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older. Please enjoy!

The chilling winter air nipped at my exposed chin as I trudged home from school, my breath forming clouds of white mist in front of me. I walked up to our modest suburban house and as I pushed open the front door I walked into our cold hallway. Our house was always chilly during the winter months as we tried to save money on our heating bills, but today the house seemed especially icy. We did occasionally turn on our cosy fireplace and we even stashed some fur blankets next to it to crawl under on especially cold nights.

As I walked into the living room a wave of warmth washed over me emanating from the lit fireplace. My eyes were drawn towards the figure seated next to it, swathed in a stunning rabbit rex fur coat that shimmered beautifully under the fire-light. My mother turned towards me and her brown eyes twinkled at my surprised expression.

"You're finally home," she greeted huskily, patting her lap invitingly, beckoning me to join her by the fire.

This has become something of a ritual for us during the cold winter months. But as I got older this routine started to freak me out a little bit, but despite this she looks so beautiful with that rabbit fur coat clinging to her body. Before I knew it, I felt myself getting hard as images of my mom filled my mind: in my mind my mom was wearing one of those luxurious chinchilla fur coats I had seen online. She would look so beautiful wearing it.

My mom's eyes flew down to the bulge that was forming in my pants and said, "come here..."

I hesitated, I couldn't sit through this ritual again.

"Don't worry about it son, come here," she crooned softly, and I found myself unable to resist obeying her command. Seating myself tentatively on her warm lap, I could feel Mom's generous breasts pressing against my back through a layer of dense rabbit fur which made my cock twitch inside my pants. As if sensing my arousal, she picked up a soft fox fur blanket from beside us and draped it over our bodies - hiding our laps, and my hard cock, underneath plush layers of fox fur.

"Son, I wanted to reward you for all the good marks you have been getting lately. All straight A's, I am impressed," my mom says into my ear.

What kind of reward was she talking about? I gasped audibly when suddenly my mom reached into my jeans, her hands felt incredibly warm as they started to massage my hard member. Her unexpected action sent shivers down my spine causing an unexpected moan to escape from my lips. Feeling emboldened by my reaction, She undid my fly and took out my fully hardened dick. It formed quite a big tent under the fox fur blanket. With her left hand I saw her pull down her rabbit fur sleeve so that it fully covered her right hand.

"I know how you have been eyeing me when I've been wearing furs around the house. So let's try it like this," she whispered in my ear.

While I was still seated on her lap in front of the fireplace she started stroking my dick with her fur covered hand in a slow teasing motion which drove me crazy with anticipation, leaving me no choice but to let out another whimpering moan.

"Hush now son, we don't want daddy to hear you from his study," she whispered huskily, her breath tickling my ear as her fur covered hand continued its relentless assault on my cock. My dick occasionally brushed against the fox fur blanket draped over our laps, making it twitch uncontrollably.

"Just let mom take care of you..." (God...this is too good) I thought and surrendered to the sensation.

Soon enough the building pleasure became unbearable and without warning I started shooting my load into the fox fur blanket while mom whispered sweet nothings in ears:

"Good boy," she cooed softly, nuzzling my neck affectionately while my body trembled from the intensive orgasm I was having. Rope after rope of cum ended up into the fur strands of the fox blanket all while mum jerked my cock with her fur covered hand. After about a minute I was totally spent.

"Now son, you stay here under the blanket, while I go grab some napkins for... the little mess you made," she said seductively while standing up.

"We don't want daddy to see you walking through the house with your dick out son," she said over her shoulder as she shot me a wink and disappeared into the kitchen.