Mom in Fur Rewards Son Pt. 02

Story Info
Son gets another reward in his bedroom.
937 words
4.06
22.2k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older. Please enjoy!

Several days had passed since that unforgettable night by the fireplace. I found myself looking at my mom with new eyes, the sexual tension between us growing each passing day. One evening after dinner, she came into my room wearing a beautiful chinchilla fur coat that I had never seen before. (Did she buy it for me?) I thought to myself. The sight of her in that luxurious coat was breathtaking; it looked so soft and plush against her smoothless skin.

I immediately remembered how our last encounter played out and my heart started pounding in anticipation. As if reading my thoughts, mom turned to me with a lustful smile and said in a sultrily voice, "do you remember what happened the other day? You've been such a good boy for mommy lately. You do the dishes every night, you do your homework diligently, and most important of all: you didn't tell daddy about our encounter." She shot me a wink after that last remark.

"You deserve another reward son," she said while closing my bedroom door behind her.

Mom then pulled her right arm from the chinchilla fur coat, turning the sleeve inside out as she did so. The thick layer of chinchilla fur now faced inwards, revealing an alluring makeshift fur fleshlight. "Wow," I gasped.

I was so in shock at seeing such a scene unfold in front of me for a second time that I could feel myself hardening instantly. My dick twitched in my pants at this erotic display and I couldn't wait for what was coming next.

Mom walked to my bed and sat down on it. She beckoned me closer with a single movement of her finger, "come here son", she commanded softly. "Don't be shy."

(What am I doing?) I weakly thought to myself, but I nonetheless obeyed her command without question. I now stood in front of my mom while she was seated on the edge of my bed.

While sitting down on my bed still donning that expensive looking chinchilla fur coat she extended her arm holding the inside-out chinchilla fur sleeve towards me: it looked like an invitation -- an invitation towards unparalleled pleasure. "Go ahead," she encouraged gently, "just like last time son."

Taking a deep breath, I pushed aside all reservations and unzipped my pants. I took out my hardened dick and carefully lined it up to the makeshift fleshlight made of real chinchilla fur. I carefully inserted my hardened member into the fur-lined sleeve, gasping audibly at the initial sensation.

(The feeling is... unreal.) I thought as I felt my dick being enveloped by the soft and plush chinchilla fur. With a sultry chuckle, mom wrapped her fingers around my fur covered shaft through the sleeve and slowly began to stroke me. The sensation was entirely different from what we did with the rabbit rex fur coat; this was more luxurious, more erotic -- like nothing I had ever experienced before.

(Oh god...) my mind swirled with pleasure as mom continued to edge me slowly, sensually tormenting me with her teasing motions. I could feel my climax building up rapidly but she expertly slowed down her strokes whenever she felt that I was close to exploding.

Mom edged me like this for what seemed like an eternity until I could not hold back any longer. With a guttural grunt, my body tensed up as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I came inside that beautifully fur-lined chinchilla sleeve.

As my body convulsed in pleasure, I felt hot ropes of cum spurting deep into mom's chinchilla fur sleeve. She smirked up at me, the satisfaction of having brought me to such a state clearly evident on her face.

"That's it", she cooed, "just let it all out for mommy." Her words were like molten lava dripping down my spine and they caused an aftershock that caused even more cum to gush into that furry heaven wrapped around my dick.

After a while, mom carefully withdrew the fur-lined sleeve from my throbbing member. A satisfied yet devilish smile crossed her lips as she looked at the mess we'd made together. The black and white chinchilla fur was damp with my juices, adding a certain perverse aesthetic to this already extravagant scenario.

(Holy hell...) I thought while panting heavily in post-orgasmic bliss, (mom just jerked me off with one of the most expensive furs known to man.)

"Did you enjoy your reward son?" mom asked softly, tracing light circles on my thigh. Her dark eyes sparkled mischievously under my dim bedroom lights.

"Yes..." I managed to breathe out hoarsely. (I wonder what will happen next time?) I thought to myself as mom stood up from my bed.

"If you keep helping me around the house and if you continue scoring straight A's on all of your exams I will keep rewarding you son," she said to me with a promising voice.

She walked to my bedroom door, smiling over her shoulder as she disappeared through it.

One day later, mom had to bring the chinchilla fur coat to our dry-cleaner. She came up with the excuse that some frosting from a cake had dripped onto her sleeve. Both the dry-cleaner as well as dad seemed to be convinced by her sweet lie.

But now, every time I saw mom adorned in that beautiful fur coat -- the very embodiment of our forbidden pleasure -- memories flooded back bringing forth a plethora of emotions: guilt, lust... excitement? And most importantly -- eager anticipation for our next encounter.