Mom in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best part of this," she whispered, "Is being lovingly touched again by a man."

We laid together quietly for 10 minutes and she asked, "How long will it take you to recover? I want to do this again."

"Give me a couple of hours," I responded.

She moved to get up, "Wait right here." She went into the bathroom. I could hear the water running. I imagined she was washing herself off. She returned to the bedroom with a wash cloth in her hand.

"Let me clean you up," she said. She had a warm washcloth, sat beside me and spread the cloth over my dick and testicles. The warm cloth felt wonderful and her careful touch was special. When she finished, she looked at my dick and testicles. She moved them about looking closely at me.

"It has been so long since I have held or looked at a man," she said. "Sara is a very lucky woman. You are a beautiful man." She lowered her face and softly kissed my penis. She ran her tongue along the full length of my dick starting at the base. When she got to the head, she took it into her mouth and let the warm wet insides of her mouth surround me.

She released me from her mouth and spoke, "That is what you will get next time. So, recover fast." She got up, put on her heeled slippers and walked out of the room.

For the next couple of hours she walked about the house naked, wearing only her slippers. She was humming and singing softly. She fixed us some lunch and we sat across the table from each other, her naked. She would occasionally check with me asking, "How are you feeling? Getting your strength back?"

She got involved with a phone call from a friend that lasted for over an hour. That exasperated her but she remained naked while on the phone. When she finished the call, nearly three hours had elapsed since our encounter and she approached me. I was sitting on the couch and she, spreading my knees apart, knelt down between them. She pulled my loose boxer trunks to the side exposing my dick and testicles. She ran her fingers across my limped organ and when it began to stir, she brightened up and holding me in her hand ran her face up and down my dick. With a few strokes of her hand and tongue licking I was in full erection in short order. She reached up and pulled my boxers off and went back to work on my dick.

"Let me show you how I did this for my husband," she said and placed her mouth over the head of my dick. She took me into her mouth only about two inches, placed her tongue on the bottom side of the head and put a tight, very tight suction on me. Holding the tight suction she moved her tongue along the bottom side of the head. It was deep, strong and aggressive. Within a few minutes I was cumming.

"I am getting close," I cried, "Do you want me to pull out?" She shook her head and increased the suction and the tongue pressure. I settled in and let my orgasm build from deep down inside me. It was boiling within me, a mixture of pain and intense pleasure. I shot into her mouth and she kept the suction strong throughout my spasms. I felt like I had shot a gallon of cum into her mouth but she accepted it all and when she released me, none of it drained back out of her mouth. She had swallowed it all.

Breathing heavily, I asked, "You did that for your husband but he never went down on you? I find that hard to believe."

She replied, "No, he never did. I never asked. I really did not know how good it was. I was never dissatisfied as was always able to come from intercourse. It was not hard for me to do."

"With a clit like yours, I understand that," I said. "Now, what can I do for you?"

She laid down at the other end of the couch, spread her legs and said, "I want to catch up on all the clit sucking I have missed. So, take me in your mouth."

Her legs were spread and bent upwards at the knees. Her clit was hidden in the tufts of skin that protected it. I got my face into position and licked on her. Soon, her clit emerged and went to full attention. Again, I marveled at the site. It was huge for a clit, pink, glistening, extending straight out of her. I wrapped my lips around it titillating her with my tongue. Immediately she groaned, pushed her head back into the pillow and her hand went to her belly. As I sucked on her, her hand stroked across her belly. As her orgasm grew within her, she used her hand to push into her belly from just below the rib cage to below her navel. She repeated that gesture for every building wave of pleasure that gripped her.

When she came, her body bent in the middle again lifting her back off the couch with each spasm of orgasm she had. She had over 10 spasms and when she finished she lay still on the couch with only the rising and falling of her chest showing she was alive. It looked as if her orgasm had knocked her into unconsciousness. I remained motionless between her legs, watching her clit recede in size and eventually to seclude itself back into it protective fleshly cover. This took several minutes and she did not move the entire time.

I got up, covered her with a blanket folded on the top of the couch and let her rest. I left the room and went to shower and freshen up for Sara. I had a story to tell her. (To be continued)


12