Mom Invites Herself to Prom

Story Info
A silly story of a supportive mom and good friends.
914 words
42.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With apologies to TexMan324 who suggested the theme.

All characters are 18 unless noted to be older.

Just a couple of days before senior prom, tight end (football player) Alan was naked and eating out Josie, his girlfriend and the "head" cheerleader in his bedroom. Alan's best bud, and the team's quarterback, Stan walked in on them. Josie, who had previously enjoyed "not-so-little-Stan" asked "big Stan" to join them on the bed, saying: "you know where to stick it." Stan knew a really good place. But his idea of where it should go didn't coincide with Josie's, and after she came Josie decided she didn't appreciate Stan's appreciation of his tight end's tight end. Causing her to storm off.

Didi, Alan's 35 year-old "knockout" mom had just come home from grocery shopping. She passed the half-naked Josie rushing out. The upset teenager was getting herself dressed as she stumbled down the hallway and through the living room. Alan and Stan, who were both naked, stumbled out of Alan's room pursuing Alan's girlfriend. They stopped when they saw Didi.

"Don't just stand there with your dicks in your hands, boys," Didi said, "give me a hand with the groceries."

As the two carried the brown paper bags into the kitchen, Didi-- who was very perceptive and very supportive-- asked Alan what was wrong. He told the story, and Stan added to the narrative the fact that they rented a limo-- and three, Stan, Alan, and Marcie will be an odd number-- Didi gently stroked "not-so-little-Stan" and asked if she could come.

"Now?" Alan asked, confused.

"No," she said, continuing to stroke Stan's stiffening rod, "to prom."

"You'd... really... want... to?" Stan asked, slightly distracted by Didi's touch.

"Sure," Didi said, blowing her son a kiss, "I was too busy taking care of an infant to go to my senior prom." Then she knelt.

"It would probably be best if Marcie was officially my date," Alan said.

"Oh... ka... ay..." said Stan.

"Mrrumf," was Didi's reply.

After finishing off Stan, Didi French kissed Alan, and then went to change for her job as bartender at the Dew Drop Inn.

The next evening Marcie came over and Didi helped her "spice up her outfit a little." Didi modeled a couple of cocktail dresses for Marcie, who chose a really skimpy one that showed off Didi's more than ample cleavage. When the guys walked in after picking up their tuxedos, the dresses were in a pile sitting on the coffee table next to Didi and Marcie who were engaged in a happy soixante neuf on the living room carpet.

"Your mom is sooo cool, Alan," Marcie said, her face shimmering with pussy juice.

At the dance, the four saw Josie, who had come with someone that none of them knew. Basically the only gal who hadn't found a date two days before prom. By the middle of the evening, the four were dancing in a conga line while all the others were waltzing or watching. The chaperones were all drunk. Days later some thought, but weren't certain, that they had seen Didi and her son swapping spit. Alan with his hand up his mom's hemline playing with her ass.

If they hadn't been playing grab-ass and joking about who was going to do what to whom and in what order the three teenagers would have seen a tear forming in Josie's eye as they walked past her to share a joint with the "vice" principal in the parking lot.

On their return Didi whispered to Josie: "you can come too if you do everything that I tell you to."

Josie nodded. After a little more dancing the five climbed into the limo for the ride to the hotel.

Didi had the limo stop at the Dew Drop Inn for a couple bottles. "Take off your underwear," she said to Josie as they stopped.

"Here," Didi said to the driver, handing him two pair of panties, "collateral, so you will be sure I'm coming back."

As the driver was wondering what in the hell Didi meant, at Stan's urging, Marcie gave the driver her panties as well. When Didi returned she had a small bag with two bottles and a pair of handcuffs with fake pink fur.

The five checked into the hotel, Josie with her hands cuffed behind her back. The clerk looked at the handcuffs.

"My son's girlfriend," Didi said, "I take being a chaperone seriously."

The four teenagers nodded solemnly.

Taking the elevator up to the sixth floor, Marcie and Didi were kissing and making out with each other and undressing Josie in the car, then down the hallway to the ice machine and into the room.

A couple of minutes later the glasses were unwrapped, the bottles were open, and the tuxedos and dresses commingled in a big chair by the window. Josie was naked but still cuffed.

"I told my mom I'd call if I was out late," Josie said, gesturing to the phone.

"Don't worry, I'll speak to her." Didi said.

Marcie, sitting on Stan's face, dialed and handed Didi the handset. Didi was riding her son's shaft, as he idly toyed with Josie, as she spoke.

"Hi, oh... Just a silly teenage spat... We are all here at the hotel... No... Don't worry Mrs. Greyson," Didi said, sounding somber. "We have two rooms... I'm staying with Josie and Marcie and I won't let any of them do anything that I wouldn't do."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no back story, no lead in, no foreplay, nothing to bring you into the story. just 2 young adult males trying to ménage the trois out of a girl. she takes offense and takes off. now mom is getting the boys off and invites herself to prom. at prom a second classmate and the original would be partner join the guys in a hotel room for a roman style orgy. BOOM there is the story. all I am trying to say is - this is a very dry story almost clinical. nothing to draw the reader in.

Pussy_WhispererPussy_Whisperer11 months ago

Much of this story reads as a highlights of the real story. Something you would hear at a bus stop with very little details.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 3 years ago

Looks like Anonymous struggled to get the required 4 credit hours of high school English. Maybe. To the general readership, this is linguistically complex and apparently beyond Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous.

-- Now that's out of the way, I would say the author has some writing talent and I like the balance of development that bounces between narrative and character conversation.

-- And, I appreciate that the author considers this to be a "silly story", so not much pressure on smooth story development and we can kiss logical progression good bye.

-- So, with those caveats (anonymous might have to look that up), I say it is well written and entertaining story. Not especially "hot", but silly is hat to heat up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I disagree...not the worst, by far, example of English as an alien tongue in this site, however it is in the top ten. Keep trying, you have your goal, you can achieve complete incoherence and total stupidity, it may take a while but you can do it...do not be put off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This adds volumes of meaning to the term INFANTILE.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Lap Mom accidentally sits on son's cock when dressed as Santa.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories