All Comments on 'Mom Invites Herself to Prom'

by NaomiDPlumm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Hmmm looked for a second page.....just stopped dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wild

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star poorly written made no sense

grayge37grayge37almost 3 years ago

WTF!!! For a first entry, this sucks! No other "author" (quotation marks meant to indicate a joke using the term author). has ever ended a story this way. If you dare to submit another story, try to do a h**l of a lot better at creating an ending. I'm willing to try reading a next time offering, just to see if you are able to improve.

Until next time . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As much as I believe in the freedom to express your opinion I think you were unfairly treated on your first outing as a writer. Even the ending is a perfectly acceptable way to leave the reader to their own imagination. I see no reason not to give you five stars. Thanks for sharing, and definitely keep wroiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Write for yourself, take the rest of us along for the ride. Didn't hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thisgets a -5 rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total nonsense

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Yep, that sucked. Give it up, you don't have what it takes..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worst and I mean worst first paragraph ever! English might not be your language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave up

The story lacked cohesion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This adds volumes of meaning to the term INFANTILE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I disagree...not the worst, by far, example of English as an alien tongue in this site, however it is in the top ten. Keep trying, you have your goal, you can achieve complete incoherence and total stupidity, it may take a while but you can do it...do not be put off.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 3 years ago

Looks like Anonymous struggled to get the required 4 credit hours of high school English. Maybe. To the general readership, this is linguistically complex and apparently beyond Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous.

-- Now that's out of the way, I would say the author has some writing talent and I like the balance of development that bounces between narrative and character conversation.

-- And, I appreciate that the author considers this to be a "silly story", so not much pressure on smooth story development and we can kiss logical progression good bye.

-- So, with those caveats (anonymous might have to look that up), I say it is well written and entertaining story. Not especially "hot", but silly is hat to heat up.

Pussy_WhispererPussy_Whisperer11 months ago

Much of this story reads as a highlights of the real story. Something you would hear at a bus stop with very little details.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

no back story, no lead in, no foreplay, nothing to bring you into the story. just 2 young adult males trying to ménage the trois out of a girl. she takes offense and takes off. now mom is getting the boys off and invites herself to prom. at prom a second classmate and the original would be partner join the guys in a hotel room for a roman style orgy. BOOM there is the story. all I am trying to say is - this is a very dry story almost clinical. nothing to draw the reader in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous