All Comments on 'Mom is a Submissive Dancer'

by Theresonlyhim

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woah BABY

That was somethin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!

Character development is very well done. Great job of building tension until final release. *****

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 3 years ago

Wow!!!!! I masturbated twice to this story!!!!! Very hot!!!! Please write more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Loved it.

I'm hoping for more of this, or something else you have written.

But this was good. A few mistakes and such, but overall a good read.

I really hope you have more.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 3 years ago
Great start....

I like the submissive mom ideal, but a little to short on the story. There could be a chapter or two more. You did a great job working upto the area about the bondage and she belongs to him. Then you jumped into him fucking her and then nothing. I like the story. I hope to see more chapters exploring her submissive side and how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

Let’s hope you add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW, more please.

Interesting, well written and phenomenally erotic. Please share some more.

Robinius1Robinius1over 3 years ago
Special...

Your story is incredibly hot and well written. Everything was fine until the ending which was a bit rushed and totally dismissed the submissive mother theme with the introduction of "mommy" giving her permission.

This part added to my confusion: Moments later "Mommy, I'm going to cum in your pussy," she shouted "oh yes, fill me up with your cum," his voice hesitated "but mom." The punctuation is messed up to the point I had to read it several times to figure out who was saying what.

It should have been: Moments later, "Mommy, I'm going to cum in your pussy." She shouted, "Oh yes, fill me up with your cum!" His voice hesitated, "but mom..."

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed "Mom is a Submissive Dancer" - thank you for sharing and I look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gott-Dayum!

That's some good writing!

TheresonlyhimTheresonlyhimover 3 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hey guys and girls,

Thanks for all your feedback I really appreciate the help here. This is the first piece I have ever written so it all helps (positive & negative)

I should have made it clearer that this was always intended to be part 1 of a series so there will be more and the submissive side will be explored more. This along with the discovery of his dominant streak which is just coming to the surface.

The ending was intentionally rushed as two people who had played around each other over the course of weeks finally got what they both wanted. I find in real life these encounters are often rushed.

I could have written these elements better so I apologise and hope to correct that moving forwards.

Many Thanks

TheresOnlyHim

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
. "He" might should have been "I"

I think the problem here is the teller of this story is not in the story. It is merely a description of events.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
So Hot

Such a Hot Mom Son sub story, Five Stars worth. Please add another chapter or three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Erotic

You developed this story perfectly and the scenes were so hot and well outlined. I agree that you should add more to this story as the avenues for more erotic scenes are endless. Have her complete submit herself to him by going naked around the house, just wearing a dress to dinner, giving him head whenever he asked. Having her service his girlfriend, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Dom/Sub

1 star. dom/sub means one thing to me, CRUELTY.

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Just over a year old and no part 2 yet, I hope the author comes back to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Understand why you chose not to continue. Very well written, outline and progression was fantastic. Waiting for your next submission......pun intended.

Gym52Gym527 months ago

Yes, I agree with the previous anonymous commentators, this is the complete story. You have delineated how the son and mother resurrected the relationship that had previously existed between the deceased husband and his wife. This to me is a story it was never going to be a novel/novella.

Thank you for a pleasant afternoons reading. A few grammatical errors but nothing that was not easily understood and that a proofreading/editing would not have put right.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

Wow, that was an excellently told story. I had a very good time. Thank you for a really emotionally told love story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheresonlyhim@Theresonlyhim
49 Followers
Through my work as a photographer I know how to visualise a scene or an image in my mind and can perfectly verbalise that in my stories and interactions with others. This means I am as adept at role play as I am at general conversation or story telling, I am always happy to d...