Mom, Johnnie Walker, and Me

Story Info
Son competes with Johnnie Walker for Mom's affection.
6.3k words
4.54
62.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,302 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18 years old. Please vote and leave your comments and suggestions. Thanks for reading.

DocWords

Mom, Johnnie Walker, and Me

Joy Benson's husband, Rob, had been killed two years earlier by his brother in a hunting accident. The first year after his death Joy spent her evenings quietly at home, but after that she began going out every Friday and Saturday night drinking. She always told her son, Robbie, she had a standing date with Johnnie Walker.

Joy was an Optician and worked Monday through Friday in a large eye clinic. She was forty-five, petite in stature, a little overweight, but curvy in the right places. Her husband had gotten her breast implants for Christmas the year before his untimely death. When fully clothed, they made her look a bit top heavy, but attractive. In a swimsuit or something more revealing, they looked like fake boobs. In the bars she frequented, she had the nickname Chesty. It was also well known that if a man bought her several shots of Johnnie Walker and danced with her a few times she'd put out. Joy rarely brought the same man home twice.

She made enough money to cover household expenses but not enough to be able to help her son pay for his college. Robbie, had taken a position in a men's clothing store to cover those. With classes during the day and work in the evenings, he really had little time for a social life. Robbie looked a lot like his father. He was about six feet tall, well-muscled, and handsome. Even though he didn't need them, he always wore glasses as his father had. He told his mother it made him look more mature.

In High School, before his father's passing, he always had a girl on his arm, but with his schedule, that was a thing of the past. He usually got home about nine-thirty. He would grab a bite to eat, then if his mom was home, would watch TV with her while he ate. When she was on her dates with Johnnie Walker, which he despised, he would eat in his room alone, knowing that about eleven, she would arrive with whoever bought her drinks that night. Robbie would put on his headset and watch porn to drown out the humping in the next room. His go-to favorites were petite MILFs with brown hair, big fake tits, and fucking a well-hung young guy, mother and son stuff. His mother was his fantasy and much more. Robbie was in love with his mother.

On a Friday night, Robbie had worked late doing inventory at the store. It was right at eleven when he got home. He saw the lights were on in the house as he pulled his pickup in front of it. His mother's car wasn't there but there was a car he didn't recognize parked at an angle in the driveway. It annoyed him, assuming it was mom's drunken date taking up both spaces. His mom rarely drove home from the bar in her car. He couldn't count the number of times he'd driven her the next morning to pick it up. More often than not, she wasn't sure which bar she'd left it.

He parked on the street and quietly went inside, hoping they'd already gone to bed. No such luck. Sprawled out on the couch was a man wearing nothing but his socks. His shoes were on the floor next to him. He was obviously passed out. His clothes were apparently still in his mom's room. The man was on full display. Robbie chuckled when he noticed the man's tiny cock hanging out below his rotund belly.

"Where da fuck are youuu?" his drunken mother called out from her room.

Robbie ignored her call and went to the kitchen for a bite to eat. He was looking into the refrigerator deciding what to eat when she called again.

"Com...come an fuck meeee, you athhole!"

Robbie shook his head as he closed the refrigerator door and headed for her room. The man on the couch had fallen over onto the floor on his stomach. He was laying in a pile of his own vomit. Robbie could see he was breathing and just left him there. When he stepped into his mother's room his cock seemed to spring to life. His mother's bed was one of those that was so high she used a step to get into it. Facing him was his mother's bare ass hanging over the side of the bed with her feet dangling just above the floor. He stood staring at her bare pussy. As he stepped toward her to put her into bed, he realized his shoes made a lot of noise on the hardwood floor. She heard him.

"Ss 'bout time. Nowww, put that cock in my pussssy where you promised," she slurred, as she wiggled her ass.

Robbie stopped and stood there staring at her.

"Fuuuk me! You somofabich!"

He needed no further instruction as he stepped up behind her. He reached out with his hand and slipped a finger between her labia. She was soaked.

"Cock! Bathtard! I need cock!" she screamed. Then she started crying. "Robbie, please. I need you."

He froze. 'Did she really call my name?' he wondered. 'No, she must be wanting dad.' Robbie unfastened his pants and let them drop, then pulled down his briefs. His cock was now inches from his mother's pussy. Robbie's cock was big. Not porn star big, but certainly a couple of inches longer than the five and three-quarters google said was average. He had never actually measured it but knew his girth was larger than average too. He took it in his hand and slid the glans between his mother's labia. She really was soaked. He lined up and pushed himself inside.

"Uhhhh, yess," she mumbled. "Fuck me."

Robbie began a slow, steady in and out as he held her hips. His mother's warm, wet pussy seemed to pull him in. She began moaning as he moved in and out of her. Her hips began to rock in time with his movements.

"Biggg cock," she slurred.

"You like big cock?" he asked, not expecting an answer.

"Ohhh Robbeee, yeth. I love your big co...cock," she moaned.

Robbie froze again. This was the second time she called his name. He couldn't remember her ever calling his dad Robbie, only Rob.

"I'm gonna fuck you good, baby doll," he said, remembering hearing his father tell her that many times as he heard them fucking.

"Ima suck you dry toooo, you big hannsom stud."

He had heard that before too. Robbie wet his thumb and began teasing his mother's asshole. Her hips raised to him, and she made a soft moan. He pushed his thumb in to the knuckle then stopped, letting her loosen. Her moans continued, and soon he pushed his thumb inside as far as it would go. Her hips began bucking. Robbie moved his thumb and cock in and out of his mother at a faster pace. Their bodies slapped together as he pounded into her.

"Uhhhhhhh!" she screamed, as her body began to shake and tremble.

He could feel her pussy and ass contracting on him as she came. Robbie grunted hard and spurted his cum into his mother's pussy. She continued with periodic spasms for a minute or so. When she stopped, he pulled out, grabbed her legs, and put them on the bed. Pulling her by the shoulders, he moved her face near his still hard cock. Her eyes opened briefly with the jostling and saw his cock. She opened her mouth and Robbie moved himself closer. Without hesitation, she took her son into her mouth. Robbie grinned as she swallowed as much as she could and hungrily sucked him.

"Mmmm, mmm," she mumbled.

He put his hand on her head as he began moving in her mouth. As he pulled back, he could feel her tongue darting around the head. Robbie, without warning, erupted into his mother's mouth. He saw her swallow a couple of times, then cum ran freely out of her mouth, across her lips, and dripping onto her bed. He left his cock in her mouth after he finished and until he began to soften, then pulled out. More cum flowed from her mouth and onto the bed as she passed out. Robbie took the blanket from the foot of the bed and covered her, giving her ass another squeeze as he did. He pulled up his pants and fastened them. Robbie picked up the men's clothes that had been tossed onto the floor then walked to the door. Turning the knob to lock the door behind him, he stepped out and closed it. He checked to make sure the door was locked then tossed the man's clothes on the couch. Robbie fixed himself a sandwich then went to his room.

*****

When Joy woke, her face was still in the cum she had drooled onto the bed. She wiped her face on the blanket and tossed it on the floor. When she sat up, she could feel the cum between her legs, then remembered the wonderful big cock that had serviced her so well the night before. She slipped off the bed and wiped herself off with the blanket she had used on her face. She left the blanket on the bedspread, grabbed her clothes that she had so carelessly taken off, and put them with the blanket. She pulled the spread off the bed then moved the whole pile into the hamper. She checked the sheets for moisture. Finding none, she left the bed as it was and showered.

After showering she put on her robe and went to make coffee. As she stepped into the living room, she saw the man on the couch. He had apparently wakened and gotten off the floor. He was still only wearing socks and was lying on his back with his morning wood pointing toward the ceiling.

"What the hell?" she asked aloud, noticing his small cock. 'That's not the cock that fucked me last night,' she told herself.

Joy shook the man's shoulder to wake him. "Wake up. You need to go," she said.

He sat up, putting his foot in the mess he had made on the floor when he vomited.

"Fuck," he mumbled.

"I'll take care of that. Get dressed and go. My son's home."

He started to get dressed but was moving slowly. Joy was getting impatient wanting him to leave.

"Can I call you?" he asked.

"That's not a good idea. My boyfriend's a cop. He works nights and could be home any time. He'll shoot us both if he catches you here." This was her standard answer to get rid of the men.

The man was finished dressing and out the door in about two minutes. Joy started a pot of coffee then cleaned up the mess on the living room floor as it brewed. She tossed the paper towels into the trash, bagged it, then set it in the garage. After spraying air freshener in her bedroom, the living room, and the kitchen, she put it away and washed her hands. Getting a cup from the pantry and pouring her coffee, she sat at the kitchen table.

'That was not the cock that fucked me,' she thought.

Her son walked in the room. "Morning, mom," he said, smiling. "Let me know when you're ready to hunt down your car."

"Morning, sweetheart. Give me about thirty minutes."

As Robbie poured himself a cup of coffee, she watched him. His smile never left his face. Ordinarily, he was testy with her on mornings after her Johnnie Walker dates. He was different today. He sat across from her, still smiling. 'I didn't...we didn't...no, Robbie has no interest in me. I'm his mother,' she thought.

"Do anything interest last night?" she asked.

"We did inventory at work. I got home late. How about you?"

'Why the hell is he grinning into his cup?' she wondered. "Then what did you do?" his mother asked.

"Oh, messed around a little. Had a sandwich, then went to bed."

"Nothing out of the ordinary?"

"Well, now that you asked, there was a naked fat guy laying on the floor in a pile of puke," he grinned.

"Sorry," she said, looking down at the table.

"Mom."

"What?" she asked.

"Never mind. Thirty minutes?"

"Yeah. What time did you get home?"

"About eleven," he replied, pouring a second cup then refilling hers before leaving the room.

She remembered looking at the Budweiser clock at the bar as they were leaving last night. It was ten-thirty-five. 'Ten minutes to get home. Robbie got here at eleven to find, whoever he was, already passed out on the floor. Oh fuck! We must have,' she thought.

Her thoughts on incest weren't the norm. She'd grown up around it. Joy was a freshman in High School when she realized her brother and mother were lovers. She had just accepted it. She never thought she'd be doing it herself. If, in fact, she did. She also never thought she'd be a forty-five-year-old widow who got drunk and picked up men twice a week. Even so, her pussy was one happy girl this morning.

Joy finished getting ready and about thirty minutes later they left to find her car.

"Where to?" Robbie asked, nonchalantly.

"Siefried's probably."

"That's country. He didn't look like a cowboy. How about the truck stop. He looked more like a trucker to me," her son replied.

"Am I that bad?" she asked, looking shamefully into her lap.

"Mom, there's nothing wrong with truckers. Without them the country couldn't function."

"That's not what I was implying. Am I such a whore that my son can figure out where I've been based on who I bring home?"

"Mom, you're not a whore! Don't you ever say that!" he snapped. "You're lonely. That's all. Johnnie Walker makes you do things you wouldn't ordinarily do."

"You don't think I'm a whore?"

"No, mom. I could never think that."

The rest of the drive was quiet. Her car was at the truck stop. He let her out, then drove home to get ready for work. Robbie was working ten to nine that day.

He showered, dressed, and left for work before she returned.

Joy sat in her car crying for about ten minutes before picking up her phone and calling her mother.

"Hi sweetness," her mother said, answering the phone.

"Momma, I need to talk."

"You've been cryin'. What's wrong? Are you and Robbie okay?"

"We're fine. It's me. I need to have a heart to heart with you."

"I'm just doing my Saturday chores. Drive out and have lunch with me," her mother replied.

"Is Joe there?"

"Nope, he's gone fishin'. Won't be home 'til tomorrow evening."

"I'll see you in about an hour."

"Okay. Drive careful."

Joy ended the call. She checked her makeup in the rearview mirror then went inside and bought a cup of coffee to go. The drive took just under an hour. When she arrived, her mother greeted her at the door with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Joy, you look like shit. If you don't mind me sayin'."

"I drank too much last night," she replied, as they sat at the kitchen table.

"Been there, done that," her mother assured her.

"Mom, I had sex with Robbie last night."

"And now you're convinced you're the worst mother that ever stepped foot on the earth. That you've ruined your relationship with your son. That he'll think his mother is a whore. That you've scarred him for life. That you're a criminal in the eyes of the law. That you're a sinner in the eyes of God and going to hell. And that it was the best sex you ever had. Been there, done that too," her mother said.

Joy nodded and tears flowed from her eyes.

"It was almost thirty years ago when I found your daddy layin' in the barn. They said his neck broke when he fell from the loft. I thought my world had ended. Your brother was my rock. He had been plannin' on goin' into the Navy but put that on hold. He stepped up and took over runnin' the farm until I finally convinced him to sell the dang thing. Your daddy and I had struggled to make ends meet for years. It was his dream, not mine. We got it sold and moved in here.

"The day we finally moved everything in, Joe and I decided we'd celebrate by opening a bottle of your daddy's whiskey and having a drink. You was already in bed. We didn't stop after the first one. We didn't get drunk, but we threw back a few. One thing led to another. Joe and I wound up in bed that night. Neither of us planned it.

"It was about a week before I could even face him. I was so ashamed of what I had done I just couldn't. I went through all the feelings you are right now. I cried for days. Joe tried to talk to me, but I wouldn't."

She chuckled. "Joe finally tied me to a kitchen chair, so I had to listen. He really did. He talked for a long time. Joe told me that what we did was the most beautiful thing he'd ever experienced. He had changed his mind about the Navy and was going to stay with me and be my husband because he loved me that much.

"I listened, and after an hour or so, started givin' him reasons why that could never be. He picked every reason apart. That night we made love again. The second time was even better than the first, and believe me, that first time was wonderful.

"I was hooked. I knew that one day he'd find some nice woman and move on. I expected it. The idea didn't bother me. That's what sons are supposed to do. Joy, that was nearly thirty years ago and we're still together. According to the law, we can never be husband and wife. Joe and I have said our vows to each other and to God. He's my husband and I am his wife come hell or high water."

"So, what should I do?" Joy asked.

"Talk to him. Were you both drunk?"

"No, just me."

"Talk to him sober. Listen to what he's got to say. I know he loves you, and not just as a mother. Joe and I have both talked to him about you since you started your Jose' Cuervo dates."

"Johnnie Walker," Joy corrected.

"Whatever it is. He knows you're lonely and missing Rob. Robbie wishes you could see him as something more than what you do. It breaks his heart. Me and Joe both told him to keep loving you and to let you have as much rope as you need. Hopefully, you'd reach the end of it before you hung yourself. He's wanted to tell you how much he loves you but he's afraid you'll reject him. Why do you think he stayed home to go to school instead of using that scholarship?"

"What scholarship? He never said anything about a scholarship."

"Oops. I guess I wasn't supposed to mention that. It came right after Rob died. It was a good one but out of state somewhere. You're more important to him than anything in this world, Joy. When was the last time Robbie went on a date?"

Joy thought for a moment before the realization hit her. "Not since Rob died."

"He's waiting for you, sweetness. You need to talk to him. I think you love him the same way he loves you. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. I think that's why you've been doing your weekend outings. You're looking for something to fill the void you've been ignoring at home. If I am wrong, let him down easy. If I'm right, talk to him, then make love to him. Sober this time. You'll know. Whatever you do, dump the Jose' Cuervo."

"Johnnie Walker."

"Dump his ass too," her mother chuckled.

"Thank you, mom. I'm gonna run."

"I thought we were gonna have lunch."

"Can't, I've got a thousand things to do before tonight," Joy said, smiling.

"Let me know how it goes."

"I will."

Joy hugged her mother and kissed her goodbye.

She drove to the Burger King drive through about a mile from her mother's house. After getting her order, she pulled over to park. Taking out her phone she opened her to-do app. and began typing. Steaks, potatoes, asparagus, salad, wine, bathe, shave, dress, manicure, pedicure, hair, Victoria's, sheets, candles, music, TALK. She called her beautician and scheduled a wash, cut, and set for two o'clock. She had two hours to spare. She drove to the mall and went to Victoria's Secret. From there she went to Macy's and picked up a dress. By then it was time for the beauty shop which took about an hour and a half. She went next door, and a rude Asian woman did her manicure and pedicure. She checked off the completed items then went to Walmart. Picking up the steaks, potatoes, asparagus spears, salad fixings, and a few candles, she checked those off. Her list still included bathe, shave, music, and TALK. She sent her son a text.

"When will you be home?"

"About 9:20. Why?"

"Just curious. Plans?"

"No. Why?"

"Just curious." she replied.

"Mom, I don't want to walk in on a fat, naked, trucker again."

"You won't. I never go to the same bar twice in a row. LOL."

"Great :("

"Kidding. Lighten up," she sent.

"Should I just go to a hotel or something?" he asked.

DocWords
DocWords
3,302 Followers
12