All Comments on 'Mom, Johnnie Walker, and Me'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Alcohol helps expedite estrangement with mores.

Beautifully written story of longtime attraction finally coming to fruition. Knowing mom and brother were lovers help Joy comprehend the enormous opportunity she had.

When three years of teasing became too frustrating, my mother used alcohol to lower her societal inhibitions.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Wow! Hotter than a firecracker! Great story, Sir, almost want a second chapter but maybe we should leave this couple in peace to enjoy their New relationship. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Well done indeed.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, continue on! Mom gets off birth control and they have a child.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Love your stories, I really do. Here's a hint. You can set up on your profile to eliminate any and all comments from Anonymous people. Just saying. Keep up the great writing.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

He will NOT be getting mom pregnant. Sorry. That’s the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice start!!! I think there's at least two more chapters on this. My suggestion is that Robbie does find a woman to love and have kids with BUT she comes home with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not quit a full 5 but who's perfect. hehe

The ending was a bit abrupt but the story was totally satisfying.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Next chapter please. I love the story. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Come back doc. I miss seeing a new story with your name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked your use of the name Johnnie Walker as a person. That was good imagination. Interesting plot. You need a chapter 2 with a wife that will also enjoy Joy.

5*

BJ

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Ok she went out to a bar every weekend too pick up some stranger to fuck always a different guy however her son is right she wasn't whore she didn't charge money to fuck every man under the sun she's worse than a whore she was a fucking slut and by next week roles around she will fuck some other dude once a slut always slut who doesn't deserve any respect being shown to her if her son had any balls he would called it the way it was

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this story she wasn't a slut she was using men to distract her feeling for her son and she was getting drunk so she could do it. Loved how her mom helped her figure out what she really wanted. Their love for each other wa very strong!!!! You should have continued with this??????? 5 STARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...