Mom Lets Me Touch Her Ass Pt. 01

Story Info
Kyle takes a risk in the kitchen.
1.7k words
4.26
157.9k
198

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArkansASS
ArkansASS
206 Followers

My name is Kyle. I'm 21 years old. I'm 6,2 and of average build. My mom, Kathy, is 43 but her skin makes her look like she's 29. She is 5 ft 9 and is a meaty, voluptuous brunette with a freckled face like Tara Tainton.

I walked into the kitchen to find my mom doing the dishes. Before greeting her, I stopped for a moment to stare at her big beautiful ass that I had been obsessed with since I started getting boners. She was wearing pair of navy-blue tight jeans that showed off her wide hips, thick thighs and round juicy ass. I had jerked off to her ass than anything else in the time that I had been masturbating. Even when I watched porn, I would imagine that whatever was happening to the girl in the video was happening to my mom, and it was my dick.

I was desperate to touch her ass. Even if it was with her clothes on. Other girls at school didn't do it for me. I had a college professor with a big ass that I liked. Sometimes I would think of her when I jerked off but she wasn't that hot and so in almost every fantasy, my mom would eventually enter the fantasy and it would become a threesome that ended up with me cumming in or on my mom's ass.

That day that I eyed up my mom for the gazillionth time, I decided I was gonna be bold. I walked up to her while she was stood over the sink and hugged her from behind. She was shocked with my contact as I greeted her and kissed her on the cheek. She didn't even realize I was in the room, never mind the fact that I had perving on her. As I wrapped my arms around her, I lightly pushed my groin against her cheeks. There was no way she didn't feel it, but she didn't seem to have a problem with it. At least she didn't say anything to indicate that.

She asked what my plans were. I told her I had nothing going on. I didn't have any friends in the area since my mom had only recently bought our house that was over 200 miles from where I grew up. I hadn't spent much time here as I was only back for the holidays. After my dad cheated on her, the divorce settlement was very favourable for my mom, which lead to the purchase of the house. I was happy to never see that piece of shit again. He left us to live with a gold-digging bimbo that was half his age.

She told me she had to go out that night but suggested that we go out together on Saturday. I had nothing better to do so I agreed. When I asked her what she had in mind, she said that we could decide that nearer the time but I should wear something nice.

"Okay, and what about you?" I asked cheekily as I gripped her a little tighter.

"What do you mean? I always wear nice clothes!" She retorted playfully. I'm not sure if I was imagining it but it felt like she had pushed her butt back at my crotch. My dick was starting to get fully erect and riding along her cheeks. I decided to quit while I was ahead and told mom I was gonna take a shower, gave her another kiss on the cheek and went upstairs. I was in a such a rush from having my dick pressed against my mom's ass. My dick was throbbing and so when I was in the shower, I pumped my dick hard and fast and came almost immediately. I had to stop myself from groaning loudly whilst I thought about my mom her pushing her ass against my dick. When I lay by the pool, I wondered if I could get away with touching mom's ass again. I decided that I would try it again the next morning. That was after a good night's sleep, preceded by blowing another fat load in bed; imaging I was in the shower with my mom, her juicy cheeks pushing against my dick whist I ran my dick up her crack washing my cum off her back.

When I woke up, I was hard as a rock. I put on some sweatpants so it was easier to hide my boner when I went to the kitchen. As I expected, mom was in the kitchen, leaning over the counter on her phone. The way she pushed her ass back was so hot. I just wanted to pull down her bury my face in the crack of her yoga pants and jiggle her cheeks with both hands. However, although I was super horny, even I was aware that I wouldn't be able to get away with pushing the boat out that far.

I sneaked up behind her and leant my head over her shoulder and grabbed her hips, asking jokingly if she was on tinder. She jumped in startlement which cause her to jump and drop her phone.

"What are you doing!?" She yelled as she turned to pick up her phone, which had slid under the table. As she bent under the table, her ass was pointed out at me. I admired her globes and mimed smacking her big round cheek with my hand before she told me to help her. Her phone had slidden too far for her to reach. I leant over her and stretched my arm out to grab her phone. My body was over her back which caused my hard dick to land in between her cheeks. Although I was quite happy about this, I didn't wanna risk annoying her more so I handed he back her phone.

"I'm sorry Mom. I didn't think you were actually on tinder." She told me that was reading a message from a guy on another dating site. The message was really hurtful. I felt bad for her. She hadn't been with a man since the divorce.

"Oh my god, Mom. That's horrible. What was he saying?" She told me that a guy she had been chatting with had told her he didn't wanna see her after she sent him a picture of herself. He told her she was too fat for him. I told her that she wasn't fat at all. I told her she was beautiful.

"I don't feel beautiful. I'm fat and old. That's why your dad cheated on me."

I told her that dad cheated because he was a piece of shit who didn't appreciate how good he had it with her.

"No, both these guys are right." She sobbed. "A fatass like me is gonna be alone forever."

"Of course, you won't mom. You're beautiful. You could get any guy you want."

"With this huge ass?" She replied as she turned to show me. I just looked at her big round ass ;my favorite ass of all time; the ass that I had thought about in almost every one of my many masturbation sessions over the years, and its owner was letting me look!

"I don't know what to say..." I really didn't!

"It's gross isn't it? She said to me lifting up the fat from her cheek. I told her I didn't think that at all.

"On the contrary, Mom. I don't know how to say this but you have a great ass. I know you're my mom but it's true." I looked he nervously, thinking that I had grossed her out.

"Really? You like my ass." I thought I saw a slight smile emerge on her face.

"Yeah. I'm not just saying that to be nice."

"Are you lying to me? She looked a little more serious now." I took her by the hand and pulled her towards me. Wrapping my arms around her back. She put her arms round my neck and we looked into each other's eyes. I then went for broke and pulled her body into mine. As our torsos met, I could feel her tits press into my chest as I kissed her on the forehead and lowered both my hands onto her ass and squeezed. She gasped at the contact but I continued to knead her cheeks. She blushed and giggled. A little embarrassed she turned away from me. I responded by pulling her towards me again. With my arms around her front, I pressed my groin into her ass, spreading her cheeks with my hard dick. I held her tight and leant my head over her shoulder. I told her again that she was too beautiful to be alone.

"Wow, someone does like my ass!" She laughed. Wiggling her butt at my crotch.

"I guess now you know I wasn't lying, huh?"

Pulling out of the embrace, she turned to face me with her hand on her voluptuous hip, which was sticking out. She looked me in the eye.

"Well, mister. We're still going out tomorrow night. I'm not seeing anyone. I'm not aware of you having a girlfriend. How do you feel about taking this fat ass out on a date?"

I stopped to think about that idea. All the while I eyed up her curves. I couldn't let myself be too weirded out by the idea of dating my mom, considering I thought about fucking her more time than I could remember. I couldn't let her know that though so I decided to play it cool.

"Sure. Why not? Nobody knows me here anyway. We could grab dinner, see a movie, explore the city... It's not like anyone would know we're mother and son." I replied.

"Great! It's a date. This'll be nice." She smiled at me. "But you didn't deny I have a fat ass. She said playfully, turning her hips round and giving me a view of her big booty.

I laughed and walked past her, giving her butt a playful slap and told her I was gonna take a shower.

"Hey, Cheeky!" She giggled and went back to looking at her phone.

The following ejaculation in the shower was greater than yesterday by some margin. I couldn't believe my luck. Mom learned I liked her ass and wasn't disgusted. I had my dick in between her cheeks twice and kneaded her cheeks. I had thought about those very things for so many years and in a matter of moments, they all became a reality. Instead of scolding me, she asked me out on a date!

At this point, I was realistically hopeful that I was gonna get away a few more handfuls of that big luscious booty before the weekend was over.

ArkansASS
ArkansASS
206 Followers