All Comments on 'Mom Lets Me Touch Her Ass Pt. 01'

by ArkansASS

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

The only thing wrong with this story was it was too short, keep it going! Got you 4 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2????

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2!

Please don’t stop at Part 1. My Mom had a big ass. I can remember her wearing nightgowns, she would bend over and I’d get a great look at her ass. Some days she wouldn’t be wearing panties, bend over and would see her hairy pussy.

ArkansASSArkansASSover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. This is my first attempt at writing a story. Parts 2, 3 & 4 coming very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

You have a good start can't wait to see how the date works out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

Keep some reluctance from the mother, it makes it believable.

Halfsquatch1971Halfsquatch1971over 3 years ago
Longer please

Good start here. Looking forward to the next chapter. Would have been a 5 from me if longer but gave a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are doing well

Keep up the good work

andysthe1andysthe1over 3 years ago

Great! Can't wait for the next.

SWIM21SWIM21over 3 years ago
Reminds me of my Mom, too

She's 5' 2" and stacked with a big bubble butt and very little modesty. After showering, she would leave the door cracked with a fan blowing while drying her hair and doing her make up. I never purposefully spied on her, but I saw her totally naked more than a few times. She wears bras, but rarely panties, and I've seen her bald pussy close up in fine detail. She actually accidentally flashed her (thankfully female) neighbor while bending over to pick up her little dog and she thought it was hilarious. Growing up, she joked about her big butt and has always had a mischievous, playful side. Unlike this Mom, however, mine has never been ashamed of her curves; rather, she has been victimized by other women, including her own family, for her looks. She has also had an extremely difficult time finding men who don't automatically assume she's a slut because of her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice story about a hot Mom but please make them a little more heat and 🔥 in them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
kq

I was surprised and disappointed that you wrote only one page. Please write more. I hope that your mom likes to have her asshole licked, and that you like doing that to girls you fancy. My mother did and so I frequently licked her asshole, whenever she wanted me to. She never licked my asshole in return, but I didn't mind. It's the licking that gets me hard, and I guess she knew it.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago
A good start

A good start but you kinda left us hanging! Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get a proofreader

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous